Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Some questions to armenians...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions to armenians...

1-How do you know Turks?

1a How do you know Kurds?
    1b How do you know Azeris?
    1c How do you know Ottomans?
    1d How do you know Seljuks?

2-Do you know Armenian Murders Sabetayists?***

3-Do you know Hrants Murder Ergenekon?

4-Which did you support ,if you lived in 1915?

a-Hıncak
    b-Tasnak
    c-All of them
    d-I didnt support them.

5-Do you know Armenians ex life domains?For example Harput,Kayseri,Tunceli,Erzurum,Igdır,Kars,Bitlis,V an etc...

6-Did you go to this places in Turkey?
    Or, do you want to go to?

7-Which are more important of you ?To be Ortodox ?,To be Armenian?
    No, two of them are equal important for me.

8-Why are Armenians defending Genocide with big decision?***

For revenge?

For compensation and land?

No xxxs did Genocide to us in Anatolia .Absolutely xxxs used Turks,Kurds and Azeris only like a victim and today they are provoking us against Muslims?

9-What did Asala do?***

It killed xxxs Sabetayists.

It killed Turks.

None.

10-Are Turks and Armenians be friend a day in the future?

Anytime.
    Maybe in the future.

Sorry,My english isnt very well,already certain
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-11-2008, 10:16 AM.

Re: Some questions to armenians...

Why didnt anybody answer to thread?

I accept that we kill Armenian,but all right they killed us,too...If we are murder,How did Armenians live in Seljuks and Ottomans about 900 years very well...Usually they were rich and important persons in Ottoman,you remember that Seljuks has helpt you against Bzyantium...

You have forgotten 'milleti sadika'. if you dont know this word,you can ask your grandfathers.

If you escape from history,history find you. :
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-11-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy
      If we are murder,How did Armenians live in Seljuks and Ottomans about 900 years very well...Usually they were rich and important persons in Ottoman,you remember that Seljuks has helpt you against Bzyantium...

How did Armenians become successful under Turkish rule? They were not helped by Turks, thats for sure. In fact, Turks put many obstacles in front of their Christian minorities, but Armenians succeeded anyways. Just one example is the excessive taxes that non-Muslims had to pay. And in the case of Armenians, besides this excessive tax, they also had to pay another tax to Kurdish tribes so they wouldn't attack Armenian villages--the Turks didn't do ANYTHING about this double-tax that Armenians had to pay. This is actually the main reason that a small number of Armenians wanted to revolt. You only know about Ottoman history from your Turkish perspective, but you don't know under what conditions Armenians in the Ottoman Empire had to live under.

Originally posted by Fuzzy
      8-Why are Armenians defending Genocide with big decision?***
      If the government you lived under passed laws which allowed the robbery and murder of your entire nation, but only managed to kill half your nation, while leaving the survivors as refugees in the Syrian desert, after stealing all their properties and possessions, would you simply forget about it? Please give me your opinion.

Comment

Fuzzy, do a search. All your questions about the Genocide have been answered many many many times before.
        this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
          Why didnt anybody answer to thread?
          If you knew how many thousand times we have answered these Turk deniers' clichés... I think we Armenians are condemned to repeat these some fifty million times until no more Turks bring up this sort of delusional crap.

I accept that we kill Armenian,but all right they killed us,too...
          I call this the “It was war… people died” fallacy.

You committed a state-planned all out extermination of our people who had already suffered nine long centuries of Turkic yoke. That's called genocide.

Since you are invaders, uninvited occupiers, murderous thieves who broke into our home, raping, killing, enslaving us IN OUR OWN HOME, if we did indeed kill you (unfortunately in rare cases) we had every god given right to do so to free our home from the genocidal pest that sucked our blood for almost a thousand years, destroyed our civilization and stole our homeland. Such killings, in case they actually occurred can only be labeled pesticide.

...If we are murder,How did Armenians live in Seljuks and Ottomans about 900 years very well...Usually they were rich and important persons in Ottoman,you remember that Seljuks has helpt you against Bzyantium...
          This is also typical Turk deniers' bullshit. I call it the “Turks and Armenians lived like brothers for centuries so what reason the Turks had to exterminate the Armenians if it wasn't for their “betrayal?”” fallacy.

To have a taste of what the Seljuks did to us I warmly recommend you to read these excerpts from Aristakes Lastivertsi's History who was there a thousand years ago and saw it with his own eyes.

You have forgotten 'milleti sadika'. if you dont know this word,you can ask your grandfathers.
          The average Armenian knows what these two Arabic words mean. However, not only does it not put you off the hook, it confirms your total inhumanity that you destroyed the very nation most beneficial to you, a nation who you used and abused like cattle for 900 years, our farmers fed your lazy Tatar asses, Armenian stolen boys fought your wars in form of janissary, our architects from Sinan to Balians built your mosques and palaces, in fact, Armenians built your fucking “empire”, ran your economy, pioneered every concept of modernity in all fields and even provided you with genes to lose your Mongoloid features... Yet the ungrateful savages that you are, you gave us genocide for thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor View Post
            If you knew how many thousand times we have answered these Turk deniers' clichés... I think we Armenians are condemned to repeat these some fifty million times until no more Turks bring up this sort of delusional crap.

I call this the “It was war… people died” fallacy.

You committed a state-planned all out extermination of our people who had already suffered nine long centuries of Turkic yoke. That's called genocide.

Since you are invaders, uninvited occupiers, murderous thieves who broke into our home, raping, killing, enslaving us IN OUR OWN HOME, if we did indeed kill you (unfortunately in rare cases) we had every god given right to do so to free our home from the genocidal pest that sucked our blood for almost a thousand years, destroyed our civilization and stole our homeland. Such killings, in case they actually occurred can only be labeled pesticide.

This is also typical Turk deniers' bullshit. I call it the “Turks and Armenians lived like brothers for centuries so what reason the Turks had to exterminate the Armenians if it wasn't for their “betrayal?”” fallacy.

To have a taste of what the Seljuks did to us I warmly recommend you to read these excerpts from Aristakes Lastivertsi's History who was there a thousand years ago and saw it with his own eyes.

The average Armenian knows what these two Arabic words mean. However, not only does it not put you off the hook, it confirms your total inhumanity that you destroyed the very nation most beneficial to you, a nation who you used and abused like cattle for 900 years, our farmers fed your lazy Tatar asses, Armenian stolen boys fought your wars in form of janissary, our architects from Sinan to Balians built your mosques and palaces, in fact, Armenians built your fucking “empire”, ran your economy, pioneered every concept of modernity in all fields and even provided you with genes to lose your Mongoloid features... Yet the ungrateful savages that you are, you gave us genocide for thank you.
            I dont know the reason why we should keep responding to these dipxxxxs. Ban all turds NOW.

Comment

Dear Mr Sip and Mr.Armsurvival,

I read your threads,thank you for your answers.

Dont get angry but you are very fixed idea like Turkishs.

You dont know Turkey's and Ottoman's fatcs.

You dont know Sabetayists,Pakrudini and a lot of.You must learn Talat,Cemal and others pashas.They werent Turks.They are Selanik donmehs, old Armenians know this fact.They know us very well.

Anymore you understand that,J-e-w-s dont want you in Istanbul and Anatolia,and they drove you and Greeks from Anatolia.Only,we were used by them.This was a Christian J-e-w-s war.

In Elazig(Kharpet),I have an armenian friend.According to me,he was very good person than some Turkish persons.His father was priest in Virgin Mum Church in Elazig(Kharpet).I said 'kafir' to him,he said 'kafir' to me,too
              (kafir=antichrist).I liked him.In my opinion,you are different from other Christians.Because you are from Anatolia.

Do you know Ahcik Song?(It is Kharpet song,It explain a Turk or Kurd young and Armenian lady's love story)My favourite song...

İf you miss Anatolia,you must come Anatolia.You dont give Anatolia to J-e-w-s.We prefer you.

I hate from 1492.History must be shy.
              Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-12-2008, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmSurvival View Post
                How did Armenians become successful under Turkish rule? They were not helped by Turks, thats for sure. In fact, Turks put many obstacles in front of their Christian minorities, but Armenians succeeded anyways. Just one example is the excessive taxes that non-Muslims had to pay. And in the case of Armenians, besides this excessive tax, they also had to pay another tax to Kurdish tribes so they wouldn't attack Armenian villages--the Turks didn't do ANYTHING about this double-tax that Armenians had to pay. This is actually the main reason that a small number of Armenians wanted to revolt. You only know about Ottoman history from your Turkish perspective, but you don't know under what conditions Armenians in the Ottoman Empire had to live under.

If the government you lived under passed laws which allowed the robbery and murder of your entire nation, but only managed to kill half your nation, while leaving the survivors as refugees in the Syrian desert, after stealing all their properties and possessions, would you simply forget about it? Please give me your opinion.

I agree with you.but theese are definite history.

I am saying to you secret history.This history in Turkey, Sabetayists' and Masons history and they dont like Muslims and Christians.(Templier Knights and Masons)

See you excellent armenians.
                Last edited by Fuzzy; 07-12-2008, 02:45 AM.

Comment

My Grandfather was born in 1887 in Urpha. In 1917 his wife(my Grandmother) and him were the only two out of his family that made it to Aleppo. His father and Mother were killed by Kurds. His younger brother(who I am named after) was taken by Ottoman soldiers and never seen again.

I was 15, he was 92 when he past away and that was enough time for me to know a lot about Ottomans, Turks and Kurds.

Comment

Fuzzy, have you ever been to Tekirdag or Martuni? Do you have ancestors from there? I do. They fled.

Funny thing about Tekirdag which is more than 200 miles west of Istanbul is that immediately before it changed over to Turkish hands it was commonly known as Tekfurdag from Armenian origins and before that was also known as Rodostu and was comprised of a large population of Greeks.
                    Last edited by freakyfreaky; 07-12-2008, 10:37 PM.
                    Between childhood, boyhood,
                    adolescence
                    & manhood (maturity) there
                    should be sharp lines drawn w/
                    Tests, deaths, feats, rites
                    stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Working...
                    X