Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kocharian Visits Karabakh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kocharian Visits Karabakh

STEPANAKERT (Combined Sources)--President of Nagorno Karabakh Republic Bako Sahakian met Monday with Armenian President Robert Kocharian, who is in Stepanakert on a working visit.
    The Karabakh presidential press service told Armenpress that during the meeting the interlocutors discussed the further development of ties between the two republics, issues on Nagorno Karabakh social-economic situation as well as prospects of regulation of the Karabakh conflict.
    Sahakian awarded Kocharian with the Gregory the Illuminator Medal of Honor for his years of hard work and cooperation with the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic.
    Later in the day, Kocharian met with representatives from the Karabakh Republic's parliament and government. Karabakh Prime Minister Ara Harutiunian discussed with Kocharian the Karabakh government's plan to address social and economic problems, in particular, housing, infrastructures, development of agriculture and other spheres of economy.
    Kocharian told Harutiunian to publish the details of the government's programs on its website for every Karabakh citizen to know the status of different spheres of the economy. The government of Armenia has been trying this out and it has had a positive affect, he added.
    Positive vibes, positive taught

Re: Kocharian Visits Karabakh

You mean he returned home to his mother country?
    Between childhood, boyhood,
    adolescence
    & manhood (maturity) there
    should be sharp lines drawn w/
    Tests, deaths, feats, rites
    stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
      ...you're still behaving like a Yenta

Comment

What the xxxx are you talking about you xxxxing xxxxx. I hope you'll never set foot in Armenia. you lost it, you and your kind need to be destroyed before you all destroy Armenia again. The real to Armenia is people like you not something form the outside

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
          What the xxxx are you talking about you xxxxing xxxxx. I hope you'll never set foot in Armenia. you lost it, you and your kind need to be destroyed before you all destroy Armenia again. The real to Armenia is people like you not something form the outside
          It's a terrible thing what he said. He sinks to a new low with every post.

However, don't let this anti-christ like character provoke you. He is maybe one of three xxxxheads on this forum who get their kick out of sewing disunity among Armenians. In other words, his voice is a small minority that only speaks through the safety of cyber-space...Freaky would never have the balls to spout off like he does in a public Armenian forum.

Anyway, nevermind him stepping foot in Armenia - it won't happen...he's too busy jerking off in Watertown.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
            It's a terrible thing what he said. He sinks to a new low with every post.

However, don't let this anti-christ like character provoke you. He is maybe one of three xxxxheads on this forum who get their kick out of sewing disunity among Armenians. In other words, his voice is a small minority that only speaks through the safety of cyber-space...Freaky would never have the balls to spout off like he does in a public Armenian forum.

Anyway, nevermind him stepping foot in Armenia - it won't happen...he's too busy jerking off in Watertown.
            Crusader I've got a question. Does the majority of the Armenian in America think like this xxxxhead or is the majority still Patriotic Armenians. Thats what I would like too know.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
              Crusader I've got a question. Does the majority of the Armenian in America think like this xxxxhead or is the majority still Patriotic Armenians. Thats what I would like too know.
              I think the majority of "Armenians" in the US could not point to Artsakh on a map (i.e. they are not interested in Armenian politics). However, those that can, are patriotic and support love and unity among the Armenian nation.

In short Karo, I've never run across a person like freaky before. Like I said, people like him only have the balls to act the way they do in cyber space.

Comment

Wow...You are trying too hard to be 'funny'... What's your "point"???

Shat ankap, anham yev anhot es darnum arten.
                Last edited by Lucin; 04-01-2008, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Jokes are usually funny because they are partly true.

Robert still doesn't know if NKR is Armenia or Armenia is NKR or what.

Being born Armenian doesn't mean being born Armenian or does it.

If so, it applies to all, not one, or, two, or three, or, maybe, four.

Boleren hye enk, bytz boleren hye chenk.

If NKR is not another country then why did he do this today.http://www.asbarez.com/index.html?sh...173_4/1/2008_1 (Armenia must recognize NKR or sign a security compact)

If NKR is another country, then under the constitution in place when Robert was elected president, his presidency is unconstitutional. The color revolution already occurred. You have Soviets running Armenia. No?

How is it that retorts against me do not go beyond the ad hominem. Oppose what I said intelligently.
                  Between childhood, boyhood,
                  adolescence
                  & manhood (maturity) there
                  should be sharp lines drawn w/
                  Tests, deaths, feats, rites
                  stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Jokes are usually funny because they are partly true.

Robert still doesn't know if NKR is Armenia or Armenia is NKR or what.

Being born Armenian doesn't mean being born Armenian or does it.

If so, it applies to all, not one, or, two, or three, or, maybe, four.

Boleren hye enk, bytz boleren hye chenk.

If NKR is not another country then why did he do this today.http://www.asbarez.com/index.html?sh...173_4/1/2008_1 (Armenia must recognize NKR or sign a security compact)

If NKR is another country, then under the constitution in place when Robert was elected president, his presidency is unconstitutional. The color revolution already occurred. You have Soviets running Armenia. No?

How is it that retorts against me do not go beyond the ad hominem. Oppose what I said intelligently.
                    You are an American so you are right the Us constitution doesn't applay on Hayots hog. And as American you can't understand the things that are going on in Armenia and Artsakh. sostick to being an American and leave Armenia to the Armenians.

Comment

Working...
                    X