Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ataturk Was Homosexual

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KarotheGreat
    replied
    Re: Ataturk Was Homosexual

Originally posted by uluebatlı View Post
    Yes man,those blond guy's r Turk.Some Turks r blonde,some Tatars,Kıpchaks..And geography is so important to being blonde,dark or brunette.Read some book.

Why they don't see them self as Turks do u know?Imperialist n Facshist Russian,China n Iran did genocide them,they were under pressure.But they had their freedoom only 12-13 years ago.It is so short time to remember their nation-identity. Despite it,many people in that lands,know they r Turk.I have talking some Turks in that lands,and they are so nationalist.
    Do you know,in Indonesia Mosques,imams starting to talk with pray for Ottomans n Turks despite to their national identity(they r not Turk).
    I know there are blond Turks but in your post before this one you said fins are turks I want to know of you meant those guy's who are decendets of Vikings are Turks

Leave a comment:

• Selpak
    replied

Don't tell me language,sociology,Turkic,Turkish,ethnisity etc...In turkey,only one nation exist,it is Turk...No ethnic group in Turkey.Kurds,Abhazas,Cherkess,Alevis r in Turk Nation..Turks r 1. in pure nations with %80 purity.Read objective books,ı said that in old post.Please read objective books,not only enemies of Turks.I don't say respectfully to endearing to u.İts for my regard to people.
    Dude, sorry but you are an idiot. Compare a Circassian with a Kurd. You'll understand what I mean.

According to Prof. Dr. Peter Alford Andrews there are 47 different local ethnics in Turkey. 18 of them are Turkic: "1) Türkler, 2) Türkmenler, 3) Yörükler, 4) Azeriler, 5) Uygurlar, 6)Kırgızlar, 7) Kazaklar, 8) Özbekler, 9) Balkarlar, 10) Karaçaylar, 11) Kumuklar, 12) Karapapaklar, 13) Özbekler, 14) Tatarlar, 15) Kırım Tatarları, 16) Nogan Tatarları... "

I found some etnics pics in http://www.attiladurak.com/ . (choose projects than ebru) I can show more if you want.

Leave a comment:

• KarotheGreat
    replied

So what you are saying is there are no Kurds or armenian in Turkey they zre all ethnic Tukrs

Leave a comment:

• uluebatlı
    replied

Originally posted by melikianAvak View Post
    Facts?

Turkic peoples are Northern and Central Eurasian peoples who speak languages belonging to the Turkic family, and who, in varying degrees, share certain cultural and historical traits. The term "Turkic" is generally considered to represent a broad linguistic characterization, and not necessarily an ethnic one. The term "Turk" refers to a nation/ethnicity. "Turkish" on the other hand, is considered to represent more specifically the citizens of the nation of Turkey, as well as the Turkish ethnicity. The Turkic languages are a subdivision of the Altaic language group, and are one of the most geographically widespread in the world, being spoken in a vast region spanning from Europe to Siberia.

While most historians believe that the actual migration of Turks was relatively small, a genetic testing carried out on a small sample revealed that as much as 30% of Turks have varying degrees of Central Asian ancestry.[29] Although, result of another genetic testing carried out on a much larger sample suggests that the actual Central Asian ancestry could be less than 9%.

Nice Try, How many people are ethnically Turks in Turkey, maybe twenty million. The same goes for the Kurds.

We will persevere till we regain what was taken. Pan Armenia.

Saying respectfully after the other threats is useless. Return our lands, stop the denial and other BS, and we will only then forgive and forget. If Turkey wishes to change for the better and join the civilized peoples, we will embrace it. Till then we can not be brothers. You are not endearing yourself to us, if you cannot or will not change, leave us.

Avak
    Don't tell me language,sociology,Turkic,Turkish,ethnisity etc...In turkey,only one nation exist,it is Turk...No ethnic group in Turkey.Kurds,Abhazas,Cherkess,Alevis r in Turk Nation..Turks r 1. in pure nations with %80 purity.Read objective books,ı said that in old post.Please read objective books,not only enemies of Turks.I don't say respectfully to endearing to u.İts for my regard to people.

Leave a comment:

• uluebatlı
    replied

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
    So you're saying that fins who live in Finland, those blond guy's are Turkish or did I understand it wrong

And maybe you could use your power 150 years ago to control the people of Kazaghstan and other people central asia. but now they don't see them self as Turks but Kazach and uzbiks and all. In the past they saw them self as Turks but they have found a new identity.

Karo
    Yes man,those blond guy's r Turk.Some Turks r blonde,some Tatars,Kıpchaks..And geography is so important to being blonde,dark or brunette.Read some book.

Why they don't see them self as Turks do u know?Imperialist n Facshist Russian,China n Iran did genocide them,they were under pressure.But they had their freedoom only 12-13 years ago.It is so short time to remember their nation-identity. Despite it,many people in that lands,know they r Turk.I have talking some Turks in that lands,and they are so nationalist.
    Do you know,in Indonesia Mosques,imams starting to talk with pray for Ottomans n Turks despite to their national identity(they r not Turk).

Leave a comment:

• melikianAvak
    replied

Originally posted by uluebatlı View Post
    KarotheGreat,we Turks r not only in Turkey,not only 75 million.Our population is 350 million or higher than it.Turkmenistan,Kırgızistan,Kazakistan,Azerbaycan, Tacikistan,Kıbrıs,Ozbekistan,Afghanistan,East Turkistan,Kerkuk-Musul,Syria,South Azerbaycan,West Thrace Turks,Fins,Tatars,Bulgars,Cuvas,Gagauzs,Saha-Yakut....etc...But Armenians ve only 1 state,3 million population.And some goverments who hate Turks,use terrorist groups against to us.If Turkey use terorrist groups against that nations or goverments,anyone can't stop us.Because Turkey's anger is so crazy.But we don't use that groups,because we r honest nation.Than,how can u threaten Turks???Don't dig your grave yourself.

Yours respectfully
    Facts?

Turkic peoples are Northern and Central Eurasian peoples who speak languages belonging to the Turkic family, and who, in varying degrees, share certain cultural and historical traits. The term "Turkic" is generally considered to represent a broad linguistic characterization, and not necessarily an ethnic one. The term "Turk" refers to a nation/ethnicity. "Turkish" on the other hand, is considered to represent more specifically the citizens of the nation of Turkey, as well as the Turkish ethnicity. The Turkic languages are a subdivision of the Altaic language group, and are one of the most geographically widespread in the world, being spoken in a vast region spanning from Europe to Siberia.

While most historians believe that the actual migration of Turks was relatively small, a genetic testing carried out on a small sample revealed that as much as 30% of Turks have varying degrees of Central Asian ancestry.[29] Although, result of another genetic testing carried out on a much larger sample suggests that the actual Central Asian ancestry could be less than 9%.

Nice Try, How many people are ethnically Turks in Turkey, maybe twenty million. The same goes for the Kurds.

We will persevere till we regain what was taken. Pan Armenia.

Saying respectfully after the other threats is useless. Return our lands, stop the denial and other BS, and we will only then forgive and forget. If Turkey wishes to change for the better and join the civilized peoples, we will embrace it. Till then we can not be brothers. You are not endearing yourself to us, if you cannot or will not change, leave us.

Avak

Leave a comment:

• KarotheGreat
    replied

So you're saying that fins who live in Finland, those blond guy's are Turkish or did I understand it wrong

And maybe you could use your power 150 years ago to control the people of Kazaghstan and other people central asia. but now they don't see them self as Turks but Kazach and uzbiks and all. In the past they saw them self as Turks but they have found a new identity.

Karo

Leave a comment:

• uluebatlı
    replied

KarotheGreat,we Turks r not only in Turkey,not only 75 million.Our population is 350 million or higher than it.Turkmenistan,Kırgızistan,Kazakistan,Azerbaycan, Tacikistan,Kıbrıs,Ozbekistan,Afghanistan,East Turkistan,Kerkuk-Musul,Syria,South Azerbaycan,West Thrace Turks,Fins,Tatars,Bulgars,Cuvas,Gagauzs,Saha-Yakut....etc...But Armenians ve only 1 state,3 million population.And some goverments who hate Turks,use terrorist groups against to us.If Turkey use terorrist groups against that nations or goverments,anyone can't stop us.Because Turkey's anger is so crazy.But we don't use that groups,because we r honest nation.Than,how can u threaten Turks???Don't dig your grave yourself.

Yours respectfully

Leave a comment:

• KarotheGreat
    replied

You come here and tell lies spread you propaganda around here. Take your filfty turkish ass out of here and go to your Turkish forum. And stop beleving in fairytales Turkey is not a peaceful country and your end is coming near. I hope you'l follow my advice and go away. goodbey to you

Karo

Leave a comment:

• uluebatlı
    replied

Why u guys r so mad?so crazy?Be cool!!Did ı write false things?I don't think that ı wrote provacative sentences.But still u guys telling about death,lie...Did ı say that we will kill u??No!!Because we don't kill anyone until somebody want to kill us!!We r strong,peacefull nation.But we can be so furious when somebody slander to us.I want to talk with u in peace.And if u don't want to listen some opposite thought,u may ban.But ı believe that we can talk being modern people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X