Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ataturk Was Homosexual

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ataturk Was Homosexual

well, I do neither dislike it nor like it coz I simply dont care.

Comment

Anyway... I guess no one dared go against his gayness, because if they did, they would get killed or something (just a guess).

Comment

Well, according to history he is gay, whether you like it or not.
        Yes. According to your history he is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak View Post
          Yes. According to your history he is gay.
          Actually, I don't even know where the news is from, and I'm not really accepting it... I'm just fooling around, I guess.

Comment

His sexual preference is his personal life...Shouldnt bother any of us coz its none of our bussiness...Who knows maybe somebody in this forum is gay as well so one should take great care when talking about gays...They are human as well and shouldnt be humiliated just coz of their sexual preference....Be more sensitive people!

Comment

Originally posted by gizzy View Post
              His sexual preference is his personal life...Shouldnt bother any of us coz its none of our bussiness...Who knows maybe somebody in this forum is gay as well so one should take great care when talking about gays...They are human as well and shouldnt be humiliated just coz of their sexual preference....Be more sensitive people!
              Sorry, it's like all the schools (not the classes, but students you know?) are brainwashing everyone to think that homosexuality is an insult, which it shouldn't be, even though it's wrong in most religions...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucin View Post
                If you, Turks are muslums then how can you not be sharia lovers? You are trying too hard to look classy.
                Sharia lovers? Sorry Lucin but this is so ridiculous idea.Maybe living in Iran impressed you to much.I can imagine how terrible to live in a religious country.
                Not wearing that you would like,travel alone,kissing boyfriend when you walk in the street,being drunk,buying bikini and lots of things..

I recommend you to read the news regarding big protest in istanbul which were organized especially by woman and youth associations to protest the current government.Main slogan is Turkey is secular and will be secular forever (La Turquie est laique et le restera). Protest in İstanbul nealy 1 Million people and there are more who couldnt get a chance to go.I am really proud of them,Turkey is on good way.Controlling a country with a religious laws are just a stupid understanding for stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by garod View Post
                  Sharia lovers? Sorry Lucin but this is so ridiculous idea.Maybe living in Iran impressed you to much.I can imagine how terrible to live in a religious country.
                  Not wearing that you would like,travel alone,kissing boyfriend when you walk in the street,being drunk,buying bikini and lots of things..

I recommend you to read the news regarding big protest in istanbul which were organized especially by woman and youth associations to protest the current government.Main slogan is Turkey is secular and will be secular forever (La Turquie est laique et le restera). Protest in İstanbul nealy 1 Million people and there are more who couldnt get a chance to go.I am really proud of them,Turkey is on good way.Controlling a country with a religious laws are just a stupid understanding for stupid people.
                  I thought Turkey was an extremely religious country?

Comment

Turkey is a religious country, when you consider that the majority of the population holds Islam dear to their hearts, and part of their history and traditions. The government system, however, is extremely secular, and very paranoid of anything Islam. You cannot wear any Islamic dress in any public building in Turkey. Just a couple of days ago, the army warned the new presidential candidates (who come from Islamic political parties) that the secular system must be upheld. Just as recently as 1997, the army overthrew a democratically elected prime minster because he came from an Islamic party.

Its funny comparing Iran and Turkey's governments. Turkey's government oppresses religious people, and Iran's government oppresses non-religious people.

Comment

"La Turquie est laique et le restera" wow you know french. But why do you translate it to french?

Turkey is a religious country, when you consider that the majority of the population holds Islam dear to their hearts, and part of their history and traditions.
                      Same majority holds "republic" dear to their hearts too. 30 years ago Turkey was not that religious. During cold war... elits prefer citizens more religious instead of comie... And now Turkey's role in new world is soft islam country. Seculars blames masons for it and religious people blames masons for Army's loud voice...

Turkey's government oppresses religious people
                      No! Turkey's goverment oppresses religious politics. Turkey's goverment oppresses all politics which is against to Turkey's main policies.

Comment

Working...
                      X