Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Kocharian: a criminal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kocharian: a criminal?

Originally posted by Anoush View Post
    [/B]

If there's anybody who is conspiratorial it must be you, as you people do not wish to hear the truth but only lies.

I heave read enough to substantiate what I have said above. But if it isn't possible in here to speak our minds than I have nothing more to say.
    Anoush,

Don't pay too much attention to what freaky has to say. Keep on mind that he is not only ignorant (he was born and bred to be a sheep), but also spoiled. This toxic combination explains his obnoxiousness.
    Last edited by crusader1492; 07-28-2008, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
      Anoush,

Don't pay too much attention to what freaky has to say. Keep on mind that he is not only ignorant (he was born and bred to be a sheep), but also spoiled. This toxic combination explains his obnoxiousness.
      Thanks Crusader.
      Last edited by Anoush; 07-28-2008, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher Hzor
        LTP is the biggest fraud/criminal/conman/traitor there ever was.If they want to try Kocharian then LTP should have long been tortured/executed for his crimes.I realy can't understand how anyone can still dreamup a scenerio where LTP would do anything good for Hayastan.All LTP wants to do is start a collor revolution which is the wests method of containing Russia.Look at Georgia where the government is on Americas payroll but the people are starving and it would be much worst for Armenia should such a revolution take place there since we are also isolated.Kocharian is no saint pehaps but look at what he has managed to do (steady economic growth,victory in a war where the odds were against us,just go to Armenia and look at the difference for yourself) vs what LTP did (robbed the whole country with his buddys,shut down every industial complex and was ready to hand over Artsagh to the azeris).
        I agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Mher Hzor
          LTP is the biggest fraud/criminal/conman/traitor there ever was.If they want to try Kocharian then LTP should have long been tortured/executed for his crimes.I realy can't understand how anyone can still dreamup a scenerio where LTP would do anything good for Hayastan.All LTP wants to do is start a collor revolution which is the wests method of containing Russia.Look at Georgia where the government is on Americas payroll but the people are starving and it would be much worst for Armenia should such a revolution take place there since we are also isolated.Kocharian is no saint pehaps but look at what he has managed to do (steady economic growth,victory in a war where the odds were against us,just go to Armenia and look at the difference for yourself) vs what LTP did (robbed the whole country with his buddys,shut down every industial complex and was ready to hand over Artsagh to the azeris).

Yes of course!!!!!

One million of Armenia's population left to exodus during Levon Ter Petrossian's time. That didn't happen during Kocharian's time, did it? NO. Nor after our young men of arms fought to regain our Artsaxian lands he wished to give it back to the enemy as Levon Ter Petrossian did. NO again.

It was quite obvious that Levon's heart was not at all for Armenia; but for the enemy. Yet Kocharian's heart was and is for Armenia!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
            So let me get this straight, J-ews are responsible for Armenians collecting signatures demanding that European prosecutors bring criminal charges against Robert. That's what you are saying, right?

It wouldn't possibly have anything to do with any potential criminal conduct perceived by some in the public inside the RA. No, no, no. That would be too simple.
            I don't know which part of my post is unclear.

It is none of the business of any country to fuck with what's none of their fucking business as far as this business is that of a sovereign UN member country. The size, population, economy, etc., of that country has nothing to do with it. Whether Robert is “criminal”, is the business of the state of Armenia, not the Turk worshipping, biased Hague.

The Turk and those who are on their fours taking Turkish Delight in every pore of their putrid carcasses are after the ceding of the liberated territories around the so-called NKAO, with borders drawn artificially by the criminal “Azerbaijan”, to the sore “Azeri” losers and perpetrators of genocide and war, that despite their miserable defeat in the genocidal aggression they instigated, are so shamelessly brazen that do not want to let go of what never belonged to them, do their oil business and live and let live.

The whole thing is the continuation of the Armenian Genocide and the project of the destruction of Armenia that goes on as the result of impunity. The traitor Levin Peterstein's plan was in this same direction: the ceding of the liberated territories, historically and LEGALLY part of Artsakh province and never, ever part of the artificially counterfeited bogus “Azerbaijan”.

No liberated territories = No Artsakh.
            No Artsakh = No Armenia.

P.S. The destroyed Armenia that Robert inherited from Levin has changed to such a degree that it is totally impossible to compare the two. No one has ever claimed it is perfect, but it's on the right track. The Zionist traitor Levin is only after the weakening of the Armenian STATE, something that NO Armenian has the right to do no matter the circumstances. The poisonous fruit of his treachery is the weak start of Serj and the current aggressive diplomacy of the Eurofag/Judeo-Saxon world that has brought the recent political drawbacks for the RoA.

The priority for Armenia is the keeping and strengthening of the Armenian state and any sonofabitchery under the tasteless, hollow terms like Jewmockracy, Jewman Rights, Jewberty, Jewquality, Frajewrnity and Hebrewdom of speech has to be crushed mercilessly, because their only aim is the ceding of land to the genocidal “Azeri” losers. Those who are so blind that they cannot see this is the saddest part of the situation.

I don't see such “iron fist” reaction: I would prefer to see the dangerous, seditious vermin, Levin hanged or assassinated, but he continues his treachery unhindered and in broad daylight. Yet Armenia is pictured as a non-Jewmockratic, fascist state by the inventors of genocide and those who are sucking up to them.

If this is still unclear, let me remind you of only one of several such muck-ups, the stupidity of our nakharars in the last days of the last Arshakuni king Artashes where in 428 AD they found him undeserving, asked the Persian (Sassanid) king to dethrone Artashes, a favor that was kindly awarded which caused the loss of the independence of Armenia until 885, where the first true Bagratuni king, Ashot V revived the Armenian kingdom after 457 years of slavery.

Comment

» ՎԵՐԼՈՒԾՈՒԹԻՒՆ - Յեղափոխութիւնների արտածումն ու Ջորջ Սորոսը
              Յունիսի 23-ի համարում պատմեցինք, թէ ինչպէս է ամերիկացի միլիարդատէր Ջորջ Սորոսը ֆինանսաւորում Հայաստանում յեղափոխութեան նախապատրաստումը, մասնաւորապէս՝ նաեւ «Հայաստանի Հելսինկեան կոմիտէ»-ի միջոցով։

Բնականաբար, դա ընդամէնը փոքրիկ դրւագ էր գունաւոր յեղափոխութիւնների սոյն արտածողի Հայաստանում ծաւալած բուռն գործունէութիւնից։
              Դէ ինչ, այդ առումով նա իսկապէս ահռելի փորձ ունի. բաւական է յիշել թէկուզ Ուկրայինան եւ Վրաստանը։

Սորոսն ու նարնջագոյն յեղափոխութիւնը
              2004 թւականի մարտի վերջում Ուկրայինայում տեղի ունեցաւ նախընտրական մրցարշաւի կտրուկ ակտիւացում։ Չնայած թեկնածուների գրանցումը դեռ չէր սկսւել, սակայն նախորոշւեցին նախագահի պաշտօնի երկու հիմնական յաւակնորդները՝ Վ. Իւշչենկօն եւ Վ. Եանուկովիչը։

Ապրիլի սկզբում Վ. Իւշչենկօն հանդիպեց Ջ. Սորոսի հետ։
              Դեմոկրատական կուսակցութեան ֆինանսա-քաղաքական շրջանակների հետ սերտ կապեր ունեցող ամերիկեան միլիարդատիրոջ եւ քաղաքական գործչի այցելութեան առիթով Կիեւում մարտի վերջերում կազմակերպւեց եւ կայացաւ բողոքի բազմահազարանոց ցոյց, որի հովանաւորը Սորոսի «Վերածնունդ» միջազգային հիմնադրամն էր։ Ցոյցն ընդդիմութեան իւրօրինակ ցուցադրական ելոյթն էր իր հովանաւոր Ջորջ Սորոսի համար։ Վերջինս պէտք է սեփական աչքով տեսնէր, որ զուր չէ խոշոր գումարներ ներդնում Ուկրայինայում նախագահական ընտրութիւններից առաջ իրավիճակի ապակայունացման համար։

«Վերածնունդ» հիմնադրամի միջոցներով մարտի 31-ին կայացաւ նաեւ «Մարդու իրաւունքները՝ ընտրութիւնների ժամանակ» իրաւա-պաշտպանական ֆորումը։ Կիեւեան ֆորումին մասնակցեցին շուրջ 120 ներկայացուցիչներ՝ ընդդիմադիր քաղաքական եւ հասարակական 82 կազմակերպութիւններից։ Իր ելոյթում Ջ. Սորոսը տեղեկացրեց, որ «Վերածնունդ»-ը ընտրական տեղամասերի մուտքի մօտ կը կազմակերպի քւէարկութեան մասնակցողների հարցախոյզ։ Դրա համար նախատեսւած է ներգրաւել հազարաւոր ակտիւիստների։

Ջ. Սորոսի մտադրութիւնները գաղտնիք չէին Ուկրայինայում նրա քաղաքական հակառակորդների համար։ Հէնց դրանով է բացատրւում ֆորումի բացման նախօրէին տեղի ունեցած միջադէպը. «Բրատստւօ» կազմակերպութեան ակտիւիստները Սորոսի վրայ մայոնեզ լցրեցին, իսկ յետոյ՝ ջուր։ Շարժման ներկայացուցիչները իրենց արարքը բացատրեցին երկրի ներքին գործերին ամերիկեան գործարարի միջամտութեամբ, հարաւսլաւական եւ վրացական սցենարներով Ուկրայինայում յեղափոխութիւն իրականացնելու ձգտումով։

Սորոսը հերքում էր յեղափոխութիւնների իրականացմանն իր մասնակցութիւնը, բայց ոչ մէկի համար գաղտնիք չէ, որ հէնց նա է կանգնած Հարաւսլաւիայում («Օտպոր» շարժում), Բելոռուսիայում (ԲԱՃ, «Զուբր»), Վրաստանում («Կմարա»), Ադրբեջանում եւ, ցաւօք, Հայաստանում ընդդիմութեան գործունէութեան կազմակերպման յետնաբեմում։

Ուկրայինայում սորոսեան փողերի գլխաւոր հասցէատէրը դարձաւ Վ. Իւշչենկոյի «Նաշա Ուկրայինա»-ն՝ որպէս երկրի հիմնական ընդդիմադիր ուժ։ Որոշակի օգնութիւն ստացան նաեւ աւելի արմատական ազգայնամոլական կազմակերպութիւնները, նոյնիսկ անարխիստ-կոմունիստները։ Ֆինանսաւորման կառոյցների ընտրութեան հիմնական չափորոշիչն ընդդիմադիր ուղղւածութիւնն ու որոշակի թւով մարդկանց փողոց հանելու կարողութիւնն էր։

Ուկրայնական յեղափոխութեանը մասնակցել են ԱՄՆ-ի Ազգային ժողովրդավարական կազմակերպութիւնը, ԱՄՆ-ի Հանրապետական կուսակցութեան միջազգային հանրապետական ինստիտուտը, ԱՄՆ-ի Լրատւական գործակալութիւնը, «Freedom house»-ը, Ջորջ Սորոսի «Բաց հասարակութիւն» ինստիտուտը։

«Պորա»-ի ֆինանսաւորումն իրականացւում էր ապակենտրոնացւած. «Պրաւեքս-բանկ»-ի եւ «Վեստերն իւնիոն»-ի միջոցով, գումարները փոխանցւում էին Միջազգային զարգացման հարցերով ԱՄՆ-ի գործակալութեան, Ֆրիդրիխ Էբերտի հիմնադրամի, Ջորջ Սորոսի հիմնադրամի եւ այլ կազմակերպութիւնների կողմից։ Ըստ որոշ տւեալների՝ հրէական դրամագլուխը, որի ներկայացուցիչն է Սորոսը, Ուկրայինայում յեղափոխութեան համար ծախսել է աւելի քան 40 մլն. դոլար։

Սորոսն ու վարդերի յեղափոխութիւնը
              2003 թւականի նոյեմբերի վերջում տեղի ունեցած վրացական «վարդերի յեղափոխութեան» առանձնայատկութիւնն այն էր, որ Վրաստանում միաժամանակ կենսագործւում էին Էդ. Շեւարդնաձէին իշխանութիւնից հեռացնելու միանգամից երկու միմեանց հետ մրցակցող ծրագրեր։

Դա բացատրւում է նրանով, որ վրացական քաղաքական բեմի կուլիսներում գործում էին բազմաթիւ տարբեր կազմակերպութիւններ, առաջին հերթին՝ ամերիկեան։ Դրանց թւին էին պատկանում Թիֆլիսում ԱՄՆ-ի դեսպանատունն ու արտգործնախարարութիւնը, Միջազգային զարգացման ԱՄՆ-ի գործակալութիւնը եւ այլն։

Դրանց հետ մէկտեղ՝ գործում էին բազմաթիւ ոչ-կառավարական կազմակերպութիւններ՝ Սորոսի հիմնադրամը, «Freedom house»-ը եւ այլն։ Արդիւնքում վարդերի յեղափոխութեան տատմօր դերին միանգամայն հիմնաւորւած յաւակնում էին առնւազն երկու մարդ՝ Վրաստանում ԱՄՆ-ի դեսպան Ռիչարդ Մայլզը եւ Ջորջ Սորոսը։

2004 թւականի սկզբում Դաւոսում կայացող տնտեսական ֆորումի ժամանակ Սորոսը բացայայտօրէն խոստովանեց, որ հէնց իր փողերով է իշխանազրկւել Էդ. Շեւարդնաձէն։ «Ես հպարտանում եմ Վրաստանում իրականացրած յեղափոխութեամբ»,- յայտարարեց նա եւ խոստացաւ, որ իր հիմնադրամն աշխատավարձ կը վճարի վրացի նախարարներին ու պաշտօնեաներին։
              Սորոսը ֆինանսաւորում էր Արդար ընտրութիւնների միջազգային ընկերութեան եւ «Կմարա» երիտասարդական կազմակերպութեան գործունէութիւնը, որը պիտի դառնար փողոցային ցոյցերի, հացադուլների եւ այլ գործողութիւնների կազմակերպիչը։

Սորոսի փողերով վրացական ընդդիմութեան հարւածային ջոկատները յատուկ դասընթացներ էին անցնում Սերբիայի տարածքում գտնւող ճամբարներում, իսկ սերբական հրահանգիչները գալիս էին Վրաստան՝ ակտիւիստների ուսուցումը տեղում կազմակերպելու համար։

Հետաքրքիր է, որ Մ. Սահակաշւիլին այնքան բարձր գնահատեց Վրաստանում Սորոսի հիմնադրամի գործադիր տնօրէն Կախա Լոմայայի ծառայութիւնները, որ յեղափոխութիւնից յետոյ նրան նշանակեց կրթութեան նախարար։

Source: Alik online edition

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
                When one is dealing with current events, especially coup attempts, it's quite difficult if not impossible to show "proof" whether for the anti levin or pro levin faction. Now that that has been said, I'd like to know how you expect us to back up our claims when there is also a gag rule on posting info about zionists?

BTW: You for one should know that the joo phantom or whatever else you would like to call it is more "real" than people or the sheeps would like to believe.
                Trust me sir, I understand everything very well.

However, sometimes I also think alot of this Joo blame is baseless and overly exaggerated. That does not deny their influence and power relative to other people, but sometimes it's just baseless rabble rousing and takes away from the actual debate and discussion of the relevant facts and paints the whole Jooish people as one monolithic entity, which is obviously not the case. There is more merit to claiming most Turks are one giant monolithic entity, than throwing this against Joos.

With that said, yes there is a gag rule on this forum, which I have been lenient about because I understand some discussion inevitably and invariably will turn in that direction. However, I do not want that to foster a spirit baseless and wasteful ideological and pointless references insulting all Joos as somehow in some conspiracy. I know plenty of Joos who are friends and acquaintances who have actively supported Armenian causes and speak for the recognition of the genocide, contrary to Israel's stance. I cannot in good spirit promote such baseless insults against them all like what some of the members here are blindly doing.

Point being: The discussion is about liberal democrat Levonistas and the hard-line conservatives Serjiks. Leave it at that.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Hellektor, this is my last warning to you. Either make your posts more mild in reference to insulting the mythical phantom Joo, or find another forum. I'm tired of baseless crap.

George Soros, is a Jooish billionaire, yes. But he has also been critical of Israel, the Bush government and the Sharon government. How can you connect him to the agents of Zionism and Mossad aside from a baseless article that parrots claims of him financing this or that. His history of being an open speculator is notoriously known. All you have to do is read Wikipedia for god's sake. It's not like this is any esoteric information.

Cut the crap.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post

However, sometimes I also think alot of this Joo blame is baseless and overly exaggerated.
                    Let me clear this up as far as I'm concerned:

Believe it or not, my sole problem is the ongoing treachery around Artsakh where not a single day goes by without some Jew or a clearly Jew created/controlled organization producing misinformation about the Artsakh issue, be it Thomas Goltz et al's (all the et al being Jews) fabrication of the insignificant Khojaly incident scam, the endless, clearly anti-Armenian “reports” by the ”International” Crisis Group and similar “NGOs”, Matthew Bryza, Brenda Shaffer, Ariel Cohen and his Heritage Foundation, crap coming from Freedom House, Radio “Liberty”, Center for This Studies, Center for That Studies, etc., to the recent garbage from the newcomer David Kramer.

It so happens that they are all Jews and it so happens that they are all after stealing territory from victorious Armenia and ceding it to the sore “Azeri” losers and perpetrators of genocide and war. I wish it were different. What can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post

However, sometimes I also think alot of this Joo blame is baseless and overly exaggerated. That does not deny their influence and power relative to other people, but sometimes it's just baseless rabble rousing and takes away from the actual debate and discussion of the relevant facts and paints the whole Jooish people as one monolithic entity, which is obviously not the case. There is more merit to claiming most Turks are one giant monolithic entity, than throwing this against Joos.

With that said, yes there is a gag rule on this forum, which I have been lenient about because I understand some discussion inevitably and invariably will turn in that direction. However, I do not want that to foster a spirit baseless and wasteful ideological and pointless references insulting all Joos as somehow in some conspiracy. I know plenty of Joos who are friends and acquaintances who have actively supported Armenian causes and speak for the recognition of the genocide, contrary to Israel's stance. I cannot in good spirit promote such baseless insults against them all like what some of the members here are blindly doing.

Point being: The discussion is about liberal democrat Levonistas and the hard-line conservatives Serjiks. Leave it at that.
                      I hate to agree with you AM, but I agree with you 100% re: unfounded conspiracies and unwarranted j-oo blame. Such dialogue mutes reasonable criticism of zionism, neoconservatives and unethical j-ews and is actually the type of anti-semitism that J-ewish Zionists thrive on to empower themselves and further their cause.
                      Between childhood, boyhood,
                      adolescence
                      & manhood (maturity) there
                      should be sharp lines drawn w/
                      Tests, deaths, feats, rites
                      stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Working...
                      X