Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
    As usual - all you have to offer is slimy insults (I guess you must be lookıng at your acne-scarred reflection when you compose them). But you offer not a single bit of evidence to back up your laughable claim that there are "numerous ancient Armenian monuments" near Aghdam. Name me a single such monument. You cannot. All you offer is foul-smelling air.
    as salamu alleikum wa rahmatullahi wa beel-the-cat-tu

I can name you such a monument bell-the-cat abi, YOU ARE THE MONUMENT my ancient european friend. Everytime I walk around in a german city I see so many "irish" monuments and all of them have the same label. the label says "Döner Kebap - 2.50 € mit Knoblauchsoße". I am so suprised because of this ancient "irish" monuments in Germany, I guess Germany once was part of the irishoglu empire....

an bells wesen wird die welt genesen, inshallah....

Comment

As usual - all you have to offer is slimy insults (I guess you must be lookıng at your acne-scarred reflection when you compose them). But you offer not a single bit of evidence to back up your laughable claim that there are "numerous ancient Armenian monuments" near Aghdam. Name me a single such monument. You cannot. All you offer is foul-smelling air.
      Agdam is within the Wilsonian boundries.
      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

It's funny, just read your first post and you can see clearly who began with the insults. But as usual, you are playing your dirty tricks and are trying to fool everyone. I feel sorry for such an old man, who shares his sex life on internet fora and can't forget his past when his face was (and probably is) full of acne. It's probably a fetish for you.

I already gave you evidence, as an ancient Armenian settlement has been found and excavated near the region of Aghdam, and you can find all the information on www.tigranakert.am, but I forgot, you can't read Armenian but still pretend to be an expert in Armenian affairs. I don't need evidence to understand your stupidity, it's already crystal clear.

Comment

Armenians sell coins related to Karabakh in Germany
          Armenians have put on sale coins that they have issued about Nagorno-Karabakh.
          Tengiz Sade baron zu Romkerhall, President of the Central Council of Azerbaijani Diaspora in Germany, based in Magdeburg, has sent a letter of protest to Ebay, Emuenzen and Pfalzmuenzen companies operating in Germany to stop sales of coins issued about Nagorno-Karabakh.

A couple of days ago Romkerhall noticed sales of these coins on websites of the above-said companies and ordered them.

He said coins with a denomination of 1 and 5 drams and 50 luma had the words ‘Nagorno-Karabakh Republic’, in English, “Nagorno-Karabakh Republic’ in Armenian depicted on them and a package had ‘Nagorny Karabach’ depicted on it along with brief information that Nagorno-Karabakh belongs to Armenia and that Karabakh dram was launched in 2005.

'I didn’t believe my eyes after I read the info on the coins. The actions of Armenians and their attempts to deceive German people and numismatists will simply increase tensions between the two countries. Such a ‘dirty policy’ is unnecessary at a time promising steps are made to solve Nagnorno-Karabakh problem,' Romkerhall said.

'In our protest letter we said that we, based on historical facts, will respond to those who distort history of our homeland, demanded to stop sales of coins reflecting false info about Karabakh and to remove them from the websites,' Romkerhall noted.

More on www.pfalzmuenzen.de and ebay.

Comment

Armenians steal two more pieces of culture of Azerbaijan
            Mon 11 July 2011 07:45 GMT | 0:45 Local Time
            Text size:

The misappropriation process of Azerbaijani culture and music by Armenians continues.
            This time those who play a role of culture thief are Inga and Anush sisters, who represented Armenia in 'Eurovision-2009' song contest.
            The video clip shot for the song performed in the bathroom scene of the film ‘If not that one, then this one’ ('O olmasin, bu olsun'), directed on the basis of Azerbaijani great composer Uzeyir Hajibeyli’s musical comedy of the same name, is posted on the video tape. This song is presented as an Armenian song.
            The sisters wrote the lyrics to this song in Armenian language. This song in their performance is called 'Yerevan, Yerevan'.

The sisters also permitted the next provocation in that video-tape. Inga and Anush sisters, who misappropriated Azerbaijani national song 'Naz eleme', also wrote the lyrics to this song in Armenian language. The video tape shows that the sisters shot a clip to this song. They finish the song with the words 'Yerevanjan'.

APA

---------------------------
            the picture is more than enough evidence for me

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
              Agdam is within the Wilsonian boundries.
              Aghdam is NOT "within the Wilsonian boundries". I'm surprised you make such a serious misunderstanding. The border deliniated by Pres Wilson (and which never had a real legal status) concerned only the possible western borders of the proposed Armenian state - the sectors which were formerly part of the Ottoman empire.
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
                I already gave you evidence, as an ancient Armenian settlement has been found and excavated near the region of Aghdam, and you can find all the information on www.tigranakert.am, but I forgot, you can't read Armenian but still pretend to be an expert in Armenian affairs. I don't need evidence to understand your stupidity, it's already crystal clear.
                Silly little boy doesn't know how to read a map!

The Azeris would love you. Tigranakert is not near Aghdam (unless you like to use the term "near" loosely). Tigranakert is in Martakert and thus within the territory claimed by the NKR as its territory.
                Last edited by Federate; 07-12-2011, 06:56 AM.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Bell knock off the provocative comments please.

You are both right, depending on what you define as "Martakert".

As you can see Tigranakert is right below the Khachenaget river and NOT part of the Martakert of the former NKAO. However, when Agdam province was liberated, new de-facto borders were drawn up for it. What makes up of liberated Agdam province today is separated into Martakert, Askeran and Hadrut. The part that consists of Tigranakert is now within the new borders of Martakert.

NKR constitution defines NKR as all the territories within its control which means that Agdam is also claimed by NKR. But if we were to believe the various statements made here and there that NKR will relinquish all the so-called "occupied Azeri territories", we might just in fact have to give up the city of Tigranakert given that it is de-jure within the "rayon of Agdam". I don't know about anyone else but leaving Tigranakert in Azeri hands (yeah right!) sounds like the equivalent of using sledgehammers to destroy certain monuments and then dump them in the river, this time the Khachenaget river though.
                  Last edited by Federate; 07-12-2011, 06:56 AM.
                  Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Silly little boy doesn't know how to read a map!

The Azeris would love you. Tigranakert is not near Aghdam (unless you like to use the term "near" loosely). Tigranakert is in Martakert and thus within the territory claimed by the NKR as its territory.
                    Not only Artsakh, but also Northern-Artsakh and other parts of the current illegal state of Azerbaijan, has historically been Armenian lands. I don't give a damn what a self-made historian and European has to say on this subject, nor do other Armenians.

And indeed, Tigranakert and the sites around it are near Aghdam as I stated before, and the whole territory around it has been part of an ancient Armenian kingdom for centuries.
                    Last edited by Federate; 07-12-2011, 06:57 AM. Reason: Fixed bell quote

Comment

General Andranik monument unveiled in Bulgaria despite Turkish pressure

A statue of Armenian national hero of the early 20th century General Andranik has been unveiled in the Bulgarian city of Varna, Yerkramas, a Russian-language newspaper of Russian Armenians, reported.

The 6-meter long statue has been erected on a square in the Galata district of the city; the square too has been renamed after General Andranik.

Hundreds of local Armenians, as well as guests, leaders of the Armenian community of Bulgaria and the general's grandson, Vardan Nranyan, attended the solemn ceremony.

The decision to erect the statue had raised Turkey's opposition but the Bulgarian authorities did not bow to the Turkish pressure, the paper says.
                      Bulgaria did what the Russians couldn't? Really? Great news from Bulgaria.

Explosive device inside toy sent to Azerbaijani territory by Armenians through river blasted, 13-year-old girl killed, her mother seriously injured
                      Baku – APA. A terrible incident happened in Tovuz region’s Alibeyli village that borders on Armenia. APA reports that Shahmaliyeva Aygun Zireddin, 13, was killed, her mother Shahmaliyeva Elnara Mammadtagi, 32, injured in the thigh as the explosive device blasted.

The explosive device planted in the toy resembling a dog was put into the Tovuz river by Armenia. Jafarov Elsever Hasan and Shahmaliyeva Aygun Zireddin found the toy and brought it to the house of Jafarov Hasan. While playing Shahmaliyeva threw the toy on the table, blast happened as a result of it.

The Shahmaliyevs are living in St. Petersburg, Russia. Her family members visited their relatives in Alibeyli village.

Tovuz region prosecutor’s office is investigating the fact.

Similar incident happened in 1994. Two children were killed, one injured as the toy put into the river by Armenians blasted.
                      Azerbabooni propaganda ST0NG!!! today.

Comment

Working...
                      X