Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Haykakan
    i would love to see our lands returned, lost properties compensated for, the dead respected and commemorated but we live in reality not in my or your imagination. Those deals are not on the table for us to sighn and never will be thus we need to work with what we can get.

I knew you would not answer that question.

Now I know for sure what flag you fly.

What flag is that? If you know something i dont then why don't you say it? I answered your question fully! If you did not understand the answer, ask and i will clarify it for you.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      What flag is that? If you know something i dont then why don't you say it? I answered your question fully! If you did not understand the answer, ask and i will clarify it for you.
      Read post #527
      Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
      Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
      Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
        Read post #527
        Post 528 answers your question fully, i think anyone who understands english can see this and i do not know why you cannot.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          Post 528 answers your question fully, i think anyone who understands english can see this and i do not know why you cannot.
          I did not realize I was speaking to the Russians spokesman, I was asking your opinion.

In any event forget it
          Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
          Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
          Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Azerbaijan is not a usual rival, but an irreconcilable enemy

“The existence of the Armenian-Azerbaijani people is the only unbreakable proof of the co-existence of the Azerbaijani Turks and Artsakh Armenians in the boarders of one state. Azerbaijan has realized genocide against the citizens who had Armenian nationality”, - said Grigori Ayvazyan the head of the “Assembly of Azerbaijani-Armenians” NGO.

“Azerbaijan is not a usual rival for the Armenians, but an irreconcilable enemy”, - the speaker said and added that they have applied to the USA embassy for clarifying the problem the refugees on which they have answered that “the return of the communities can be only after the signing of the peace document.”

Grigory Ayvazyan mentioned that Azerbaijan is not looking for reconciliation edges with Armenia, even more he is not even hiding the goal that was put in front of him “to destroy all the Armenian nation.”

The head of the NGO also informed that they have raised a question in the National Assembly of recognition of the Armenian
            Genocide realized by Azerbaijan. They have received the written project from the National Assembly and a decision will be received.

The existence of the Armenian-Azerbaijani people is the only unbreakable proof of the co-existence of the Azerbaijani Turks and Artsakh Armenians.

Comment

Azeri court sentenced terrorists
              17:48 / 10/05/2009

Today, Oct. 6, Azerbaijani court for grave crimes passed a sentence upon two Lebanese and four Azerbaijani citizens, accused of the linkage with Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, and The Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution (Sepah).

The convicts were designing a number of terrorist acts in Azerbaijan, including the embassy of Israel in Azerbaijan and Gabala Radar Station, 1news.az reads.

Both Lebanese were sentenced to 15 years’ imprisonment, whereas Azerbaijani citizens — to 12-14.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
                Azeri court sentenced terrorists
                17:48 / 10/05/2009

Today, Oct. 6, Azerbaijani court for grave crimes passed a sentence upon two Lebanese and four Azerbaijani citizens, accused of the linkage with Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, and The Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution (Sepah).

The convicts were designing a number of terrorist acts in Azerbaijan, including the embassy of Israel in Azerbaijan and Gabala Radar Station, 1news.az reads.

Both Lebanese were sentenced to 15 years’ imprisonment, whereas Azerbaijani citizens — to 12-14.

http://news.am/en/news/5845.html
                That shows you how democratic they are,
                "Both Lebanese were sentenced to 15 years’ imprisonment, whereas Azerbaijani citizens — to 12-14."

Comment

I am sure that the Azeri's will get five star treatment, and then they will send them to the front lines because they think they will be useful to kill Armenian's, also I am sure the Azeri's aren't remorseful (lets face it they still think they get 1000 virgins in heaven for killing people) for what they did and they will do it again when their sentence is up.

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
                    I am sure that the Azeri's will get five star treatment, and then they will send them to the front lines because they think they will be useful to kill Armenian's, also I am sure the Azeri's aren't remorseful (lets face it they still think they get 1000 virgins in heaven for killing people) for what they did and they will do it again when their sentence is up.
                    They will also cater to the prisoners, funded by the oil.

Comment

Aliyev liked Zangezur this time
                      15:48 / 10/07/2009

Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev’s statement that Zangezur region is originally Azerbaijani land and should be eventually be in the territory of Azerbaijan, is the echo to Madrid Principles, Heritage Fraction member, analyst Stepan Safaryan told in an interview with NEWS.am.

“Azerbaijan lays claims not merely on Nagorno-Karabakh, but the whole Armenia. Armenian authorities should have realized this long ago before mentioning the absence of preconditions in the negotiation process,” Safaryan said.

According to him, Azerbaijan does not adhere to OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs’ call on Nagorno-Karabakh conflict resolution not to make tough statements that may backpedal the talks. “However Aliyev considers himself so untrammeled by the inaction of international community and Armenian authorities, that presumes himself to talk of Nakhchivan and Zangezur,” the analyst outlined adding that Armenian leadership should make clear conclusions and finally take decisive steps.

Aliyev’s speech abounds in aggressive invectives as always, the head of the “Noravank” Scientific-Research Foundation Gagik Harutyunyan told NEWS.am. Referring to Aliyev’s statement on Zangezur region, Harutyunyan noted that his expression is obviously esteemed as another territorial claim against Armenia.

October 3, 2009 the summit of the Turkish speaking countries was held in Nakhchivan City. The heads of countries, including Turkish President Abdullah Gul participated in the summit. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev made another provocative statement in the course of the meeting. Particularly, he touched upon the issue of historical Nakhchivan and Zangezur regions. “The separation of originally Azerbaijani land Zangezur region and its joining Armenia broke down the large Turkic world,” Aliyev mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X