Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia and the information war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenia and the information war

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
    Book exposing Armenia's aggression presented in Azerbaijan
    THURSDAY, 25 MARCH 2010 10:35
    The book, "Victims of the genocide committed by Armenians - Baganis Ayrim," written by Ganira Pashayeva and Akif Ashirli was presented today.
    The book tells the story of the genocide committed by the Armenian forces in the village of Baganis Ayrim in the Gazakh region March 23-24, 1990.

One of the authors, MP Ganira Pashayeva, said that the Baganis Ayrim village is where the Armenian troops attacked first.

"With the help of this book, we want to inform the world about the genocide committed in Baganis Ayrim because sometimes it seems that the Armenian armed forces had committed genocide only in Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding areas. But the Armenian armed forces occupied seven villages of the Gazakh region, by committing atrocities and acts of vandalism," Pashayeva said.

Pashayeva said that the photos in the book show the atrocities committed by Armenians.

She said that besides the Armenian army, ordinary citizens also participated in the tragedy committed in the village.

"The book also reflects the witnesses' testimony of the genocide in Baganis Ayrim, people whose families have been subjected to genocide," she said.

The MP said that the book will be translated into foreign languages.

A documentary depicting the events will also be shot.

Main consultant of the book is Azerbaijan's military prosecutor Khanlar Valiyev.

I like science fiction movies. Cant wait for this one.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      actually its in the humor section of barnes and noble.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
        Can you post some addtional Armenians speaches who beg Erdogan's pardon? Do you enjoy it?
        No, I was just posting a new I found on the web. If you look to my previous post above that one, you will find that I clearly call the guy "Traitor".

Personally, I am disgusted by these so-called Armenians who "beg pardon" to Erdogan. Have they got no memory? Have they got no decency that they have to beg pardon when they have committed no crime? Or maybe, being an Armenian in Turkey is such a crime?

These are not Armenians anymore, they have been brainwashed as millions of Turks have been as well. If they have such a low self-esteem and confidence about their ethnic origins and pride about who they are, that they are willing to bow down and kiss the hand that has slapped on their face, for whatever reason it may be...fear, whatever, to me, they are not Armenians. If this is the thinking of the whole Turkish-Armenian population, then I can say they are not my people.

Science-fiction? Science-fiction has a trace of reality, this would fit in the "Kid bedtime stories" side.
        Last edited by ashot24; 03-25-2010, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashot24 View Post
          No, I was just posting a new I found on the web. If you look to my previous post above that one, you will find that I clearly call the guy "Traitor".

Personally, I am disgusted by these so-called Armenians who "beg pardon" to Erdogan. Have they got no memory? Have they got no decency that they have to beg pardon when they have committed no crime? Or maybe, being an Armenian in Turkey is such a crime?

These are not Armenians anymore, they have been brainwashed as millions of Turks have been as well. If they have such a low self-esteem and confidence about their ethnic origins and pride about who they are, that they are willing to bow down and kiss the hand that has slapped on their face, for whatever reason it may be...fear, whatever, to me, they are not Armenians. If this is the thinking of the whole Turkish-Armenian population, then I can say they are not my people.
          In fact Turks are the ones that used to say: “Kiss the enemy’s hand, if you can’t cut it”. And please search the Web for some positive news about Armenians, too.
          Last edited by gegev; 03-25-2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=ashot24;292898]No, I was just posting a new I found on the web. If you look to my previous post above that one, you will find that I clearly call the guy "Traitor".

They are scared-and they have good reason to be. Dont call them names, Dink was one of them and look what happened to him when he spoke out. This is why Turcky is far from being civilized no matter what organization it joins or what country it allies itself with- it cannot escape its blood soaked barberic roots. I cannot imagine what it is like to be a Armenian living in turcky today but fear is definetly their reality.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

They are scared-and they have good reason to be. Dont call them names, Dink was one of them and look what happened to him when he spoke out. This is why Turcky is far from being civilized no matter what organization it joins or what country it allies itself with- it cannot escape its blood soaked barberic roots. I cannot imagine what it is like to be a Armenian living in turcky today but fear is definetly their reality.
              I know they are scared and I know fear plays a great role in this, I understand their fear. But do they really have to beg pardon to Erdogan? For what are they begging pardon? For being Armenian?

Don't compare them to Hrant Dink, he knew his life was being threatened but yet he never betrayed his morals nor betrayed who he was, he died because he never shut up and knew he spoke the truth at whatever cost, but if these "leaders" lack the same determination, that they are willing to bow their heads to Erdogan, then at least don't say anything, YOU DID NOTHING WRONG! Don't be begging pardon. I hope the majority of Turkish-Armenians are not like this, but yet again, I have many experiences of Turkish Armenians who are more Turks than the real Turks, either by fear of for whatever reason. I have read and posted news on this as well, where some "Armenians" where saying "why are you creating trouble?", "leave the past aside", and "we are Turks first than Armenians". Well, if they think that way...then I will think they are Turks, hence not my people.

Comment

Originally posted by ashot24 View Post
                I know they are scared and I know fear plays a great role in this, I understand their fear. But do they really have to beg pardon to Erdogan? For what are they begging pardon? For being Armenian?

Don't compare them to Hrant Dink, he knew his life was being threatened but yet he never betrayed his morals nor betrayed who he was, he died because he never shut up and knew he spoke the truth at whatever cost, but if these "leaders" lack the same determination, that they are willing to bow their heads to Erdogan, then at least don't say anything, YOU DID NOTHING WRONG! Don't be begging pardon. I hope the majority of Turkish-Armenians are not like this, but yet again, I have many experiences of Turkish Armenians who are more Turks than the real Turks, either by fear of for whatever reason. I have read and posted news on this as well, where some "Armenians" where saying "why are you creating trouble?", "leave the past aside", and "we are Turks first than Armenians". Well, if they think that way...then I will think they are Turks, hence not my people.
                Most of them do it cause they are scared and many are literaly forced to say these things. Hrant was a brave man but not everyone is ok with the idea of ending up dead and this is quite normal. If they consider themselves turcks then so be it but i bet if they were in a neutral environment you would see their Armenian side a lot more. Lets not prejudge and write off people just yet cause we have not walked in their shoes.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Most of them do it cause they are scared and many are literaly forced to say these things. Hrant was a brave man but not everyone is ok with the idea of ending up dead and this is quite normal. If they consider themselves turcks then so be it but i bet if they were in a neutral environment you would see their Armenian side a lot more. Lets not prejudge and write off people just yet cause we have not walked in their shoes.
                  I am not blaming for anything them I know it must be hard for them, I understand that. I just say there's no need to "beg" pardon for anything, and in this case is the fact that they are begging pardon for being Armenians, that, at least to me, shows what they think of being Armenian. You know what I stand for man, I am just recalling on the fact that by doing this you can make some conclusions, they might not be asserted, but you can...just listen how it sounds, whole Turkey criticizes Erdogan's words, but the Armenian community leader basically says "We're sorry we have made Mr. Erdogan angry".

I might be wrong, and I hope I am, it's just that I have been thinking about this and I think much information is needed on the Armenians who live in Turkey, since what most of us have heard is just the side the Turks present us through their media

Comment

Azeri Avatar, wonder the cast? Ataturk the zombie?

Comment

Sharmazanov: “Aliev’s decline to be concluded by mediators”

Republican press speaker Edward Sharmazanov talked with the reporters about the recent political development at a news conference.
                      Regarding the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, Sharmazanov stated that Foreign Minister’s voicing of Shahumyan occupied region has been advancement, he underscored that the Republican is frank to his dispositions.
                      “Karabakh should have a status, which isn’t lower than its today’s status,” E. Sharmazanov said. He added until Azerbaijan recognizes NKR independence other variants can’t be discussed.

The Deputy noted that the conflict should be settled through peaceful negotiations, but it doesn’t mean we’re afraid of war. E. Sharmazanov reminded about Serzh Sargsyan’s proposal to sign a deal on rejecting force usage, which in fact was declined by Azerbaijan’s Aliev.
                      This decline, Sharmazanov said, should be considered by the mediators who should conclude that Azerbaijan isn’t ready to act from constructive dispositions.
                      “Karabakh isn’t a matter of bargain. It can never be in Azerbaijan’s structure. Armenia is ready to bilateral compromises. The most important thing is that NKR people’s opinion, as well as its authorities’ is of great significance. There will be no settlement which NKR people dislike,” Sharmazanov said.

Comment

Working...
                      X