Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

“Let me tell you I do not know Kohar Orchestra but I “know” Sebuh Abkarian who is the conductor and artistic leader of the Orchestra.
    I know him because he was my teacher in the 60s at the Melkonian Institute in Cyprus.”
    I would like to say a few more things on this subject so you can see my point of view. First glad to hear you are a Melkonian, I have family staying over this minute she too is a Melkonian grad. Yes she too had Sebuh for a teacher. Maybe this will wring a bell with you too, Sebuh used to put on classics and tell stories of the composers and play music and entertain the students ( this was on weekends and on down time for all the students ) They used to have fun, a lot of the Melkonians like the Jazzy version, your own teacher is conducting the Jazzy version. It is good enough for Sebuh why is it not good enough for you?

“Therefore do not judge the content of the package by its wrapper.”
    OK so why say this?

“ From her age I would not be surprised if she was a married woman as well as a mother”
    Lets be objective, let us measure what we are saying and what we are asking. Let us admit we have a terminal disease when it comes to being positive. This is pervasive with Armenians and this is something we need to change. Every single thing is not bad, when one questions what a nation under this kind of blockade is doing very well, instead of acknowledging this we have yet another terminal debases to knock down every little thing she has been able to achieve. Even down to your former teacher playing a little Jazz is negative...WOW! When does it stop? When can we take a little pride and enjoy something for a change? Why is everything a point of disappointment and provocation in our little community as the Enemy is at the Gates!

“I have come across many idiots who do not know what they are talking about but will always shout “ketze Hayastan” to give themselves some patriotic credibility.In London we call that bullsh.it.”
    Priceless just priceless! Your own teacher playing a little music, who by the way influenced and inspired a lot of artists. At his age to play and conduct himself is this fusion is nothing short of amazing. A patriot saying Getze Hayastan and in this too we shell find the negative and amplify it beyond reason as well. So what happened to your wrapper quoted earlier? Is this conveniently the cover only for you? I hope it keep you warm brother. But enough of the Bolshoi.

“Despite that she has more balls than us by putting her life on the line along with our menfolk.”
    Finally after flinging insults you said something postive about her, maybe you had too? But I totally agree! Why could you not have left it alone then? Why did you have to bring it to all this to finally say what should have been said from the begining? You have the disease don’t worry you are not alone, there are more of you then I care to admit. I will admit one thing to you, it pains me beyond reason. It really hurts me and is very sad that so many of my people are diseased. This is not your shame, this is our shame!

Meghk enk Meghk!

We can't even enjoy each others company and by mistake listen to a little music.

Meghk! inch Meghk!

Getze Hayastan!
    Last edited by Vahram; 10-25-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Հայկական խաղաղապահներն իրենց բացառիկ փորձն ու հմտությունն են փոխանցել ՀԱՊԿ գործընկերներին

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
        if i will write to you the list of his bussines and the list how many armenians he killed you will cry for having president like him, btw he killed the man on your avatar also....
        Those are strong accusations....do you want to share with us with any reliable information that you may have about our President Sarkisyan's direct involvement in the death of our hero Monte who officially was killed in action?

Also lets see the list you have.
        B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

if i will write to you the list of his bussines and the list how many armenians he killed you will cry for having president like him, btw he killed the man on your avatar also....
          Dude every week you try to derail this thread with some anti-Sarkisyan or pro-Saakashvili garbage. You know damn well when you post a political comments like this it leads to 3-4 wasted pages of pointless back-and-forth argument. If you feel so strongly about hating Sarkisyan or loving Saakashvili, MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD. This is a military blog, not a place for you to rant about anti-Armenian propaganda you found on hetq.am or armenianow.com.

Where are the moderators and administrators?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
            Those are strong accusations....do you want to share with us with any reliable information that you may have about our President Sarkisyan's direct involvement in the death of our hero Monte who officially was killed in action?

When I was in Armenia last year I spoke to different people and they also told me that Sergj and Robert were involved in the death of Monte. I’m not saying it’s true, but who knows? Actually it isn’t crazy at all, Monte was popular and maybe he had a chance to run for president? Therefore, Serj and Robert maybe saw him as a threat to their own interest. (and the fact he was a Diaspora Armenian)

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying it true but we don’t must close our eyes/ears and believe what the media, popular people and our leaders are telling us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
              Dude every week you try to derail this thread with some anti-Sarkisyan or pro-Saakashvili garbage. You know damn well when you post a political comments like this it leads to 3-4 wasted pages of pointless back-and-forth argument. If you feel so strongly about hating Sarkisyan or loving Saakashvili, MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD. This is a military blog, not a place for you to rant about anti-Armenian propaganda you found on hetq.am or armenianow.com.

Where are the moderators and administrators?
              what you want is it only me who talking out of millitary terms? there is many ppl who discusse any other things here, and iam talking truth not from websites like you saying, i was there in 2008 i aw how the son of a bech police force killed ppl even theyr own force to say that ppl killed police, and that all serj did, you want president like it?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

no problem, i will write msg to you

Comment

what you want is it only me who talking out of millitary terms? there is many ppl who discusse any other things here, and iam talking truth not from websites like you saying, i was there in 2008 i aw how the son of a bech police force killed ppl even theyr own force to say that ppl killed police, and that all serj did, you want president like it?
                  Other people occasionally discuss issues relevant to the military, the azerbaijanis and turks, and regional developments. You post baseless accusations and calls for internal upheavals in Armenia, knowing full well that its going to start an argument. You did the same thing a week ago, you're doing it now. Whenever you feel an urge to write "serj is evil" or "saakashvilistein is god", control yourself and don't post it here. Start a new thread, or find an appropriate political blog. You want to call someone out, send them a private message.

And just because other people post off topic doesn't make it acceptable for you to do the same. And if you are going to refer to anyone as son of a xxxxx, it should be the azeri military, and their turkish, georgian, israeli and western oil/gas company supporters, not the Armenian state.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkis86 View Post
                    Other people occasionally discuss issues relevant to the military, the azerbaijanis and turks, and regional developments. You post baseless accusations and calls for internal upheavals in Armenia, knowing full well that its going to start an argument. You did the same thing a week ago, you're doing it now. Whenever you feel an urge to write "serj is evil" or "saakashvilistein is god", control yourself and don't post it here. Start a new thread, or find an appropriate political blog. You want to call someone out, send them a private message.

And just because other people post off topic doesn't make it acceptable for you to do the same. And if you are going to refer to anyone as son of a xxxxx, it should be the azeri military, and their turkish, georgian, israeli and western oil/gas company supporters, not the Armenian state.
                    dzent ktri nerveris azdar ara, inches xosum, du pti ases chishtem grum te sxal, scal patasxani depqum yes uxumem martkanc, hmi nsteles indzes sxal hanum,

Comment

@Eddo, Sarkis86, Astalavist...I think it's useless to discuss this issue with these guys, let them think and believe what they want. People who are blind enough not to see the development Armenia and the Armenian armed forces have seen for the past 20 years are not worth taking from your valuable time and contribution to this forum. Specially when they're level of knowledge starts and ends in making claims they themselves could not prove. BTW...you guys let me know when he sends you the private message of the list of businesses and the people Sarkissian has killed...

@Mokum..when I was in Armenia last year I spoke with some people and they told me there wasn't any earthquake in Gymuri, and the Russians exploded an underground A-Bomb to force the Armenians to stop fighting in Karabakh. Should I believe that? If you want certain truths buddy, you rely on reliable data and info. Since in the midst of the war it was pretty difficult to know how exactly was Monte killed, the most reliable piece of info would be the stories told by his brothers in arms and his family. Both Monte's wife, brother, and brothers in arms have confirmed the same story...So i think it would be the best thing to leave our hero rest in peace and honor his memory.

@Moderators, I believe it would be suitable if you put an end to this. This is supposed to be a military topic, and not a place where any random kid could post his political wetdreams on...it's getting disgusting and definitely reducing the value of the issue being discussed!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X