Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

I am not saying they are not orchestrated and i say dim witted because so many here and in a lot of other places think there are better choices yet not a single one has pointed out a good one. So tell me then what is the point of all this nauseating rent or for any of the others which deal with "Armenian independence"? How many times have i said that Armenia is not independent and how many times have i been proven right? But you and a whole lot of others go around pretending Armenia is independent and her leaders are making all sorts of bad decisions, and its gona rain today... Your own hard headed stubborness wont let you see the obvious fact that Armenia cannot exist independently yet and that includes Artsakh. Go ahead and call me all the names you want it don't bother me because people who see and report facts are always the ones who are ridiculed and persecuted by those who like to wear the rose colored glasses.
    Originally posted by londontsi View Post
    If you followed the news he actually wrote an open letter to Putin "of his own back".

These things do not just happen but are orchestrated.

So before call you call everybody dim witted look in the mirror.

Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Strategic command-staff exercise "Response 2013" in Armenia

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
        I am not saying they are not orchestrated and i say dim witted because so many here and in a lot of other places think there are better choices yet not a single one has pointed out a good one. So tell me then what is the point of all this nauseating rent or for any of the others which deal with "Armenian independence"? How many times have i said that Armenia is not independent and how many times have i been proven right? But you and a whole lot of others go around pretending Armenia is independent and her leaders are making all sorts of bad decisions, and its gona rain today... Your own hard headed stubborness wont let you see the obvious fact that Armenia cannot exist independently yet and that includes Artsakh. Go ahead and call me all the names you want it don't bother me because people who see and report facts are always the ones who are ridiculed and persecuted by those who like to wear the rose colored glasses.
        Bro..just look at the source of the article and don't unnecessarily bother yourself. lragir is pioneer in low value political opinion. Read the below article (another sensational analysis from lragir.am) and make your own judgement about this source.

Americans are discussing Armenia’s nuclear security

11 energy officials of the U.S. Department of State are visiting Armenia. They have arrived to take part in a seminar on nuclear security.
        As soon as Rosatom refused concession of the Armenian Nuclear Power Plant the United States assumed the role of guarantor of nuclear security of Armenia. Thanks to the United States the period of operation of the NPP was extended while Azerbaijan and Turkey are up for its closure. For its part, Russia has actually blocked the construction of the new generating unit of the NPP, announcing ready to invest half of the sum, actually to provide the reactor, while construction should be carried out by others.
        Armenia is the only nuclear country in the region except Iran where the NPP of Bushehr is already operating. Turkey will launch construction of an NPP in 2017 but the project has not been approved yet.
        An NPP is not only a guarantee of energy but also geopolitical security. The Armenian NPP is located at the border with Turkey, which is a good “guarantee” to curb Turkey. Besides, nuclear energy adds credit to a country, making it a reliable partner. It is trusted not only peaceful but also other atom. In this regard, the visit of the American energy officials is symptomatic, especially amid the arms race in the region.
        Azerbaijan and Armenia already have powerful mass destruction weapons produced by Russia and China. The next level is nuclear weapon. Russia has supplied Iskander rockets to its base in Armenia which are said to suit to carry nuclear missiles. Obviously, however, these rackets have very little to do with Armenia’s security.
        Nuclear security is one of the key areas control over which provides levers of influence. The United States has taken control of Armenia’s nuclear security, which is an attempt at strengthening its foothold in the region.

http://www.lragir.am/index/eng/0/comments/view/30732

Comment

Yeh lol sounds like western propaganda alright but look at all the crap people are posting here- like a lot of them actually buy this bs.

Originally posted by ArmeniaSacra View Post
          Bro..just look at the source of the article and don't unnecessarily bother yourself. lragir is pioneer in low value political opinion. Read the below article (another sensational analysis from lragir.am) and make your own judgement about this source.

Americans are discussing Armenia’s nuclear security

11 energy officials of the U.S. Department of State are visiting Armenia. They have arrived to take part in a seminar on nuclear security.
          As soon as Rosatom refused concession of the Armenian Nuclear Power Plant the United States assumed the role of guarantor of nuclear security of Armenia. Thanks to the United States the period of operation of the NPP was extended while Azerbaijan and Turkey are up for its closure. For its part, Russia has actually blocked the construction of the new generating unit of the NPP, announcing ready to invest half of the sum, actually to provide the reactor, while construction should be carried out by others.
          Armenia is the only nuclear country in the region except Iran where the NPP of Bushehr is already operating. Turkey will launch construction of an NPP in 2017 but the project has not been approved yet.
          An NPP is not only a guarantee of energy but also geopolitical security. The Armenian NPP is located at the border with Turkey, which is a good “guarantee” to curb Turkey. Besides, nuclear energy adds credit to a country, making it a reliable partner. It is trusted not only peaceful but also other atom. In this regard, the visit of the American energy officials is symptomatic, especially amid the arms race in the region.
          Azerbaijan and Armenia already have powerful mass destruction weapons produced by Russia and China. The next level is nuclear weapon. Russia has supplied Iskander rockets to its base in Armenia which are said to suit to carry nuclear missiles. Obviously, however, these rackets have very little to do with Armenia’s security.
          Nuclear security is one of the key areas control over which provides levers of influence. The United States has taken control of Armenia’s nuclear security, which is an attempt at strengthening its foothold in the region.

http://www.lragir.am/index/eng/0/comments/view/30732
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Lragir is full of propaganda ..only bad news bad attitude . i wonder who is paying them to function ! If u read them every day they can make u hate yourself ... armenian or not they will make you look at your self and wonder .... they are cheap and thats all .nothing to back up there claims only rumors about this or another ...u see people in armenia are not so fact loving but mostly rumor lovers ..so if they hate Serj and someone say xxxx about him .... they make it fact ....one another side .. there is no one to step up against so obvious fallacies ..sensationalism its best i would say....people vote but they vote wrong !

Comment

......just look at the source of the article and don't unnecessarily bother yourself. .......
              Does a fact become untrue because it was taken up by a news media that you disaprove of ?

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
              Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
              Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                Does a fact become untrue because it was taken up by a news media that you disaprove of ?

If you are Armenian (or American) why of course it does.
                Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                  Yeh lol sounds like western propaganda alright but look at all the crap people are posting here- like a lot of them actually buy this bs.
                  Originally posted by UrMistake View Post
                  Lragir is full of propaganda ..only bad news bad attitude . i wonder who is paying them to function !
                  Thanks for the "recommendations" - I will consider Lragir to be an authoritative news outlet for now on (not that I thought bad things of it before - it has been particularly adept at highlighting Church corruption.
                  Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

ONE ARMENIAN SERVICEMAN KILLED, THREE WOUNDED IN MINE EXPLOSION

NEWS | 17.10.13 | 12:02

The Defense Ministry of Armenia has reported today that 25-year
                    captain Gevorg Mnatsakanyan, commander of the engineer company at a
                    military unit located near the northeastern section of the border,
                    was killed in a mine explosion while on combat duty in the territory
                    under the control of the unit in the evening of October 16.

The press service of the Ministry says that senior lieutenant Garush
                    Hambartsumyan, army conscript, private Narek Hakobyan, and contract
                    serviceman, private Edgar Harutyunyan were wounded and taken to
                    the military hospital in Yerevan. The condition of Hambartsumyan
                    and Harutyunyan is assessed as of medium severity and the state of
                    Hakobyan as satisfactory.

The Ministry expressed condolences to the family, friends and fellow
                    servicemen of Mnatsakanyan.

Investigation is underway in connection with the case.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
                      Thanks for the "recommendations" - I will consider Lragir to be an authoritative news outlet for now on (not that I thought bad things of it before - it has been particularly adept at highlighting Church corruption.

O dear lord u work in funny way Beelzebub-- hmmm oops i mean Bell 3

Comment

Working...
                      X