Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

" I am proud that in the Karabakh war we killed 25,000 Azeris and only 5,000 Armenians were killed. I am proud that my friends and I took part in that war. And my son is also proud of this. And if they again start the war, they should know that the
    score will be the same. And I am not proud of this secretly at night, I am openly proud of this. I think there is nothing shameful in it. It is in this way that any nation is educated. There is already no time when they could kill us unarmed and defenceless."

--Vahan Hovhanissian

Proud, INDEED!!! and let the enemy know that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by umid123 View Post
      Such anger! Especially i liked the bold caps letters, they really express your feeling. but let me tell you something if we start a new war and dont achieve what we planned then my kids will do it in their lifetime. With every war i promise you more and more destruction every war will leave NK in ruins whether we get it back or not. and with every war we will push you back another 30 years. No matter what, we will not stop not now not in 30 or 100 years. So you do your thing and i will do mine. by saying ARTSAKH IS ARMENIA lol you are not going to change our minds.
      P.S. but if we come to our senses and realize why we are fighting and who benefits from our blood maybe then we could be understand each other.
      Although you are my enemy (being a Turk and all), I must say that I like your character. You defend your stance, and I can't blame you for doing that, and you don't forget not to cross your limits. For that, I commend you!

NOWWWWWWWWWW,

Don't forget that war against Karabakh will be faught on "Azeri soil," so the destruction you will bring upon yourselves. War will have catastrophic consequences not only for Armenia, and don't you forget it. If war will take Armenia back, it will take Azerbaijan back times 4. You are just 1 person. You've never seen war. You don't know what war is. YOur people are the first to not want war. You can only hire foreigners to fight for you, but we,'re fighting for our land. And when the shiiiitt hits the fan, Karabakh will be fighting for survival--it will stop at nothing, where as for Azerbaijan its a matter of having your pride hurt.

if you think you have refugee problem now, 1 mistake on azerbaboonistans part will result in an additional 2 to 3 million, can you live with that? your government knows it too well.

along with that, don't forget to take the desires of the big powers into consideration. neither russia nor iran will let Armenia give up lands, even if the armenians themselves were willing to do that.

did you hear the recent statement of Iranian embassy in Yerevan? there was not a single mention of "territorial integrity" in their statement in their approach for settlement of the conflict.

as stated by Azeri experts, war won't last long, Russia will interfere like in georgia, cripple your entire military, and end it in 2 or 3 days.

and, between us, you know damn well that Azeris are no fighters. Even in the soviet years, in ww2 and afghanistan, you guys were pus*ies. While Armenians produced over 60 generals, and 4 out of 10 marshals of the soviety union. Baghramyan, as you know, was a Karabachci.
      Last edited by Artsakh; 05-20-2011, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Ok i will try to explain this as good as i can.

Reason for new war is easy and simple to returned captured lands back and nothing more. I said this many times that if our lands will be returned in good will i will try my best to forgive and live next our neighbors with open heart like me and rest of my family did for years...

As to this funny part (f you think you have been wronged and want justice because you feel some sort of personal damage has been done to your emotions and ethnic identity because other people (i.e. the population of NK) have tried and largely succeeded in their aims of self-determination, then you are misusing both the meaning and purpose ) i want to say that im not a little angry kid who is fierce on anything Armenian, like i see most of Armenians calling us "Toorks" and legitimizing their action simply because of ex history with Turkey. I just want our lands back i grew up in Shusha i use to drive there to the top of the mountain with my father i still remember the area. I just want my country to restore what belongs to us and it recognized by all world organizations

As to other propaganda that will make me go to war or something you asked, well the only thing that will is love and devotion to my country.
        Actually the international organizations do not recognize Karabakh part of Azerbaijan. The resolution were unjust, the only countries that voted in favor of the resolution, recognizing Karabakh as part of Azerbaijan, were other muslim countries and countries who also have territorial disputes. The US, Russia, Great Britain, France, etc. all voted against the resolution so i dont know why Azerbaijan is so proud of the resolution.
        Azerbaijan's constitution states "Azerbaijan declared itself the successor of the Azerbaijani Republic that existed from 1918-1920". Karabakh was never part of that republic, it was given to Soviet Azerbaijan by Stalin in 1923.
        So i dont know where Azeris got the idea Karabakh had always been part of Azerbaijan.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh View Post
          Although you are my enemy (being a Turk and all), I must say that I like your character. You defend your stance, and I can't blame you for doing that, and you don't forget not to cross your limits. For that, I commend you!

NOWWWWWWWWWW,

Don't forget that war against Karabakh will be faught on "Azeri soil," so the destruction you will bring upon yourselves. War will have catastrophic consequences now only for Armenia, and don't you forget it. If war will take Armenia back, it will take Azerbaijan back times 4. You are just 1 person. You've never seen war. You don't know what war is. YOur people are the first to not want war. You can only hire foreigners to fight for you, but we,'re fighting for our land. And when the shiiiitt hits the fan, Karabakh will be fighting for survival--it will stop at nothing, where as for Azerbaijan its a matter of having your pride hurt.

if you think you have refugee problem now, 1 mistake on azerbaboonistans part will result in an additional 2 to 3 million, can you live with that? your government knows it too well.

along with that, don't forget to take the desires of the big powers into consideration. neither russia nor iran will let Armenia give up lands, even if the armenians themselves were willing to do that.

did you hear the recent statement of Iranian embassy in Yerevan? there was not a single mention of "territorial integrity" in their statement in their approach for settlement of the conflict.

and, between us, you know damn well that Azeris are no fighters. Even in the soviet years, in ww2 and afghanistan, you guys were pus*ies. While Armenians produced over 60 generals, and 4 out of 10 marshals of the soviety union. Baghramyan, as you know, was a Karabachci.
          We cant avoid destruction on both sides we know this, We know that to charge and liberate our lands we will need to leave dead at least 15k people in the first 6-12 months, this is known we expect to take heavy losses because of the terrain and defensive positions that have been learned. We know that every Armenian soldier will be waiting for his pray we study it and we are taught how to minimize the damage. Our country needs to leave dead around 25k people withing a year if we want win, with those losses it is possible but that is also 1/3 of our army and obviously Baku will be broke but so will be Armenia. And i am not discluding the fact that the third war might start at some point in the future from your side again. this is what i am trying to explain that we cant escape each other, it is impossible we live next door i cant punch you and run away coz i will be next door. And it will go on forever death of life for the reason to keep Kavkaz weak. imagine Georgia Azerbaijan and Armenia working together like its all good. Even if we small we all have our own great contributions that we could share and xxxx someone else instead. but until then we will be kicking each other in the face and never be 100% sure exactly why is this all happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ninetoyadome View Post
            Actually the international organizations do not recognize Karabakh part of Azerbaijan. The resolution were unjust, the only countries that voted in favor of the resolution, recognizing Karabakh as part of Azerbaijan, were other muslim countries and countries who also have territorial disputes. The US, Russia, Great Britain, France, etc. all voted against the resolution so i dont know why Azerbaijan is so proud of the resolution.
            Azerbaijan's constitution states "Azerbaijan declared itself the successor of the Azerbaijani Republic that existed from 1918-1920". Karabakh was never part of that republic, it was given to Soviet Azerbaijan by Stalin in 1923.
            So i dont know where Azeris got the idea Karabakh had always been part of Azerbaijan.
            I dont know any country that doesn't think Nk is not terittory of Azerbaijan. Well perhaps some countries like Venezuela or something but those are just puppets

i just saw this .. http://today.az/news/politics/86611.html
            Last edited by Guest; 05-20-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

We cant avoid destruction on both sides we know this, We know that to charge and liberate our lands we will need to leave dead at least 15k people in the first 6-12 months, this is known we expect to take heavy losses because of the terrain and defensive positions that have been learned. We know that every Armenian soldier will be waiting for his pray we study it and we are taught how to minimize the damage. Our country needs to leave dead around 25k people withing a year if we want win, with those losses it is possible but that is also 1/3 of our army and obviously Baku will be broke but so will be Armenia. And i am not discluding the fact that the third war might start at some point in the future from your side again. this is what i am trying to explain that we cant escape each other, it is impossible we live next door i cant punch you and run away coz i will be next door. And it will go on forever death of life for the reason to keep Kavkaz weak. imagine Georgia Azerbaijan and Armenia working together like its all good. Even if we small we all have our own great contributions that we could share and xxxx someone else instead. but until then we will be kicking each other in the face and never be 100% sure exactly why is this all happening.
              I agree with you, it is quite sad. There are no bad nation, just bad people. In the soviet times we lived side by side. After all, we're all people. But, in reality, only good people think that way. Most people will never understand this. Most people, when they gain an upper hand, will squash it's competitor. That's human nature.

that is why if armenia gives up any lands, it will be at mercy. there will never be any peace. azerbaijan will want more, will put more pressure, and try to influence according to its interests. on both sides, innocent people are lossing their lives. but, as an armenian, and knowing the cruel and unforgiving world we live in, i can never accept withdrawl of any land. But for azerbaijan, i see it as a big enough country, has enough land, has a sea and lots of oil resources. You don't need the land to survive. But armenia without it, will be weak and at the mercy. For us, its a matter of survival.

Comment

I dont know any country that doesn't think Nk is not terittory of Azerbaijan. Well perhaps some countries like Venezuela or something but those are just puppets

i just saw this .. http://today.az/news/politics/86611.html
                Doesn't mean anything and doesn't take away from the reality that Karabakh is separated from Azerbaijan now. What is important is not what other countries are saying, but the principles that are being used in the negotiations to broker a peace deal.
                Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                ---
                "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

This is also a little bit funny , just dnt underestimate ur opponent. you never know what the outcome of the new war will be. just like all the odds were against you in the first war, all the odds are against us in the second.

Please be fair and dont say that Armenia never intentionally hit civilians. they have the same soviet mentally as the rest of us. many times i let few things slide here, but to say that civilian targets have no value for us and that is not the way we operate is just big ass bullxxxx , and im not sure if you served or participated in the first war but i am sure that for Sure! Armenians targeted civilians all day!
                  I never said there wont be any civilian casualties, however Armenia does not use them as human shields or sacrifice them for political advantages.

You want peace? Remove your blockade of Armenia, stop your information war, and recognize NKR.....I buy you a beer myself.
                  B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

The moment that all three states can work together is the moment that Azerbaijan and Georgia see that their are 6 republics in the Caucasus and not three. The people of Artsakh want peace and to be free. As human beings they have the right to their independence or don't you agree with that? The people living there do not care what you or any other Azeri care or promise them because they know the moment the lands return to the Azeris it's going to be their end. So what now needs to be done is for you guys to accept Artsakh as a free and independent state.

If you start a war I can promise you the good days will be gone. I hope you didn't think the last war was bad? Because now we are going on conquest. Open war on many fronts, Armenia and the Diaspora will use all their power against your country. This time you oil installation will be the first to be destroyed crippling your war machine and country for many years. Secondly your railway systems will be taken out, your raw recruits will be slaughtered many thousands of deaths. More land will be liberate, maybe even other minorities will rise against the oppression and create their own independent country. You've said it Azerbaijan can not exist in its current form because it seems that you guys don't know what losing a war means.

Comment

Azerbaijani Defense Ministry confirmed the death of the sniper
                      BY TIMES.AM AT 21 MAY, 2011, 1:06 PM

As Times.am has already informed referring to the information-analytic web-site voskanapat.info, on May 20, in the evening, the soldier of Azerbaijani Army was dead. The soldier Rakhman Eldar oglu Mamedov tried to enter to the territory of NKR and act a diversion.

According to the source the killed soldier was a sniper and it is also not excepted, that he participated in the murder of Armenian soldier on April 28. So his removal was just a part of liquidation of Azerbaijani snipers.

Azerbaijani Defense Ministry confirmed the fact of the death of the soldier.

/Times.am/
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X