Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Originally posted by HyeFighter2 View Post
    its for special operations,huh i dont think they will attack with it against tanks
    Their main enemy is Russia, if they want to get 'their' land back they need to defeat Russia. Who are they going to use these machines against?
    The problem with Georgia and to a bigger instant Azerbaijan is that they seem to think the more diverse your army is the better. They'll buy anything that seems flashy without worrying about trying and incorporating it in a grander picture.
    These pictures tell me all I need to know about the efficiency of their army. It is not that they are the US military that has a diverse field of adversaries and needs to really diversify.

Comment

Comment

Nice info's about Kelbajar

19 years have passed since occupation of Kalbajar by Armenia
        Font size : a | A

[ 02 Apr 2012 00:54 ]
        Baku – APA. 19 years elapse from the occupation of Kalbajar by Armenian armed forces. Kalbajar was occupied after the long battles on April 2, 1993, APA reports.

Kalbajar, the region of 1936 square km and located outside Nagorno Karabakh, was the scene of torture of innocent people by the Armenian invaders. 511 peaceful residents were killed, 321 were taken captive or became missing, and 58 thousand were displaced. 130 settlements in Kalbajar went into the control of Armenians. 97 schools, 9 kindergartens, 116 libraries, 43 clubs, 42 cultural houses, 9 hospitals and 13 000 private houses were destroyed, 37 852 ha forests, the natural resources, including gold deposits were plundered. Kalbajar’s economy lost 703.528 million rubles (prices of that period) as a result of occupation of Kalbajar.

Armenians destroyed Albanian temple in Vang village, Albanian church (Hasan Jamal church) in Cherekdar, Lok fortress in Ganlikend, Ulukhan fortress in Garajanli, Albanin church on Tartar River, fortresses of Galabonu, Jomerd, Keshikchi, mosques in the town of Kalbajar and Otaqli Village, Taglidash Bridge over the Tartar River, museum of history and ethnography, Ashig Shamshir Cultural House, Seyid Asadullah shrine in Soyudly summer field of Kalbajar region.

After the occupation of Kalbajar region, UN Security Council adopted resolution 822 and demanded withdrawal of all invasion forces from Kalbajar and other occupied regions of Azerbaijan, but despite that the resolution and other three adopted later were not fulfilled.

Contrary to the UN and OSCE principles, Armenians have started their artificial settlement in Kalbajar since 1999.

Comment

Զորավարժություններ՝ WM-80 համակարգի կիրառմամբ
          Posted on Ապրիլ 1, 2012 by Վահագն | Մեկնաբանել

Մարտի 31-ին «Զինուժ» հեռուստահաղորդումը տեղեկացրեց, որ մարտի 26-ից 31-ը Հայաստանի Հանրապետության Զինված Ուժերի հրիթռահրետանային զորքերն անց էին կացնում մարտավարական զորավարժություններ, որի ժամանակ մարտական հրթիռներ են արձակել նաև համազարկային կրակի ռեակտիվ WM-80 համակարգերը։ Ձեզ ենք ներկայացնում հաղորդաշարի զորավարժությունների մասին պատմող հատվածը, ինչպես նաև տեսագրությունից արված կադրերի հավաքածուն։
          WM-80-ը չինական արտադրության համազարկային կրակի ռեակտիվ համակարգ է։ Հայաստանն, ըստ պաշտոնական տվյալների, ձեռք էր բերել 4 հատ WM-80 համակարգ։ Բազային մոդելի մարտավարա-տեխնիկական տվյալներն են.

Տրամաչափ՝ 273մմ
          Հրթիռների քանակ՝ 8
          Հրթիռի մեկնարկային զանգվածը՝ 505կգ
          Հրթիռի մարտական մասի զանգվածը՝ 150կգ
          Կրակի հեռավորությունը՝ 34-80կմ
          Անձնակազմ՝ 5
          Վերալիցքավորման ժամանակը՝ 5-8ր
          Երթայինից մարտական վիճակի բերման ժամանակը՝ 3-5ր
          Ուղղորդիչների բարձրանալու անկյունը՝ 20-60 աստիճան
          Հորիզոնական կրակի անկյունը՝ +/-20 աստիճան մեքենայի առանցքի նկատմամբ
          Շրջանային հավանական շեղումը՝
          -հեռավորության 1 տոկոս չկառավարվող հրթիռների համար
          -մինչև 50մ կառավարվող հրթիռների համար

Հավելենք ևս երկու հանգամանք։ Նախորդ տարվա անկախության զորահանդեսի ժամանակ նշվեց, որ հայկական WM-80 համակարգերը զինվել են նոր, արդիականացված հրթիռներով, որոնց հեռահարությունը հասցվել է 120կմ-ի։ Այդպիսի նոր հրթիռներ իսկապես կան և այդ հրթիռներով համակարգը Չինաստանն առաջարկում է արդեն WM-120 անվանումով, սակայն իրականում այդ երկու համակարգերի միջև սկզբունքային տարբերություններ չկան ։ Բացի այդ, թեև ինչպես նշեցինք, Հայաստանը պաշտոնապես հայտարարել է 4 մեքենայի գնման մասին, բայց բազմաթիվ աղբյուրներում նշվում է, որ մեր զինված ուժերում կա առնվազն 8 մեքենա։

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
            Wikileaks: Azerbaijan “terrified” by potential Armenian attack

INSIGHT - RUSSIA/EU/CA/Caucasus - Energy politics
            Email-ID 220936
            Date 2010-08-09 03:36:14
            From [email protected]
            To [email protected]
            List-Name [email protected]
            PUBLICATION: background/analysis
            ATTRIBUTION: STRATFOR source
            SOURCE DESCRIPTION: Ambassador-at-large for energy security, Czech
            Republic and chief of CR's nuclear tender for Temelin
            SOURCE Reliability : B
            ITEM CREDIBILITY: 2
            DISTRIBUTION: Analysts
            SOURCE HANDLER: Reva

The level of distrust between Ukraine and Russia is unbelievable. You know
            it's bad when they are using guys like me to communicate with each other.
            There is a very, very small number of people who actually know what's
            going on in the nat gas negotiations -- Putin, Medvedev, head of Naftogaz,
            Miller of Gazprom, Yanukovich and maybe the FM. By trust, I mean, for
            example, you, Reva and I have a deal. I sell X amount to you, we settle
            on an amount to trim from the top and keep for ourselves, clean the books,
            etc. Now, all of a sudden, I am replaced. You don't the person you're
            dealing with anymore and if he will uphold his end of the deal. Thoughout
            the 1990s things worked fine. Over the past few years, though, ppl kept
            getting replaced and nobody could trust each other. This is how we got to
            the last cutoff.

Putin's strategy during the last cutoff was the following:
            Russia know Ukraine is stealing X amount of gas. Russia will send Z amount
            of gas promised to Europe plus the X amount of gas Ukraine was stealing.
            The objective was to portray Ukraine as the villain, while Russia could be
            seen as the dependable partner. Bulgaria, Slovakia and Serbia were the
            only ones who be feeling the shortages.

When I met with Putin and Sechin during this cutoff, I was very blunt with
            them. I told them the strategy doesn't work. We in Czech Republic,
            Slovakia, etc. will survive without Russian gas. We will process other
            fuel, it may be dirty, but who cares. We are also getting offers at a
            third of the price from Qatar and others. So, Russia doesn't have that
            leverage that it had in 2006. These moves only encourage the Europeans to
            find other suppliers. This is a problem for Putin... there are people who
            saw the flaws of the strategy but were not able to speak up. It backfired.
            You know me, I am an atheist. I don't believe when the Bible says to
            turn the other cheek... I say if someone hits you, hit them twice back.
            This is about getting even with the Russians. We want Russia to take us
            seriously.

Russia is very much in control of Ukrainian decision-making. Only a very
            small number of people are in the know there. The Russians don't need
            direct ownership of the energy sector to have the influence they're
            looking for right now. They were very well prepared for making their
            comeback in Ukraine. It is a well-oiled machine there.

Kyrgyzstan was a message for the Chinese primarily. China's presence in
            the 'Stans is the big issue right now, and the Russians need to keep China
            within limits. China brings in money and infrastructure, but when you talk
            to the regimes of these countries, they don't feel comfortable dealing
            with the Chinese like they do with the Russians. THey know the Russians -
            Russia is the default language, they know they work, etc. The Chinese come
            in on a completely different scale. These regimes are very paranoid.. if
            you look at the succession lines of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, they are all
            daughters. These govts are looking for security, and that is where Russia
            holds the upper hand over China.

Russia is bankrupt save for the extractive industries. They having the
            oil, gas, mining, etc., but that is not a developed economy. They are not
            in good shape and there is serious thought behind the modernization plan.
            The big threat for Russia right now is not coming from the West... it
            comes from the East (China) and from the South (Islam.) The Russians are
            showing some cooperation with US on Iran, but they haven't done anything,
            and they dont need to. It's a low-risk strategy. They aren't losing
            anything there.

I don't have faith in Turkey's energy deal with Azerbaijan for Shah Deniz.
            It is remarkable to what degree Azerbaijan is under Russian influence.
            THey are thinking about their survival. The Azerbaijanis cannot agree to a
            final deal on Shah Deniz II. When I was in Baku recently, they showed me
            a 3-D topographic map of Armenia, AZ, Nagorno. You can see very clearly
            that once (and if) the Armenians cross over with Russian backing, it is a
            flat path to Baku. The Russians told them during the Georgia war that
            Georgia could just be the first stop... pretty direct threat. The
            Azerbaijanis are terrified of this. The difference between now and when
            BTC came online is that the US was actually there back then with a
            strategy. US is nonexistent in this game right now. Even the Europeans are
            disconnected. AZ, Georgia, Ukraine don't have others to turn to. All
            Russia has to do is pay off enough people or make a move in a certain
            enclave of Georgia to shut down BTC. AZ cannot only turn West... again,
            it's a matter of survival.

Belarus will cave into Russian demands. Lukashenko knows he has no choice.
            That's 50 percent of his revenue gone otherwise, and he knows that. He is
            a nuisance for the Russians, but he isn't getting help form elsewhere.
            Even the Europeans have reproached him.
            The Russians are very paranoid about Europe's energy plans. Sechin keeps
            asking me what is the secret plan, what are the Europeans plotting, etc. I
            tell them there is no secret plan. I wish there were one, but there really
            is not.

The decision on building South Stream won't come until 2013-2014, after
            Nord Stream is completed. So far, Nord Stream is on track for completion,
            but it goes against Russia's energy strategy of avoiding transit states.
            The Russians are not happy with my appointment for the nuclear tender.
            They think I am anti-Russian. The bid is between Rosatom, Areva and
            Westinghouse (Source met with Westinghouse day before our mtg). No two
            companies can enter jointly.. that would be breaking the rules of the
            tender at this stage. If Rosatom and Westinghouse try to do that for sake
            of US-Russia cooperation, then Areva would win by default.

------

This should be proof to anybody that our alliance with Russia is the number 1 priority.
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

LIST OF AMMUNITION PURCHASED BY AZERBAIJAN MADE PUBLIC

News.Az

The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) published
              a new data on international arms transfers.

The report also contains data on Azerbaijan, APA reports.

Azerbaijan started purchasing military equipments from Israel in 2008.

According to SIPRI's report, Azerbaijan purchased 10 unmanned aerial
              vehicles (UAV) Hermes-450 from Israel in 2008, two such vehicles
              in 2011. 10 Aerostar UAV were purchased in 2010 and designed in
              Azerbaijan. A $1.6-billion arms deal signed between the countries in
              2011 considers import of Barak-8 missile system, 75 Barak-8 missiles,
              EL/M-2080 Green Pine radar, Gabriel-5 anti-ship missile, 5 UAV Heron,
              5 UAV Searcher.

In the framework of cooperation with South Africa, Azerbaijan designed
              25 Matador and 25 Marauder mine protected vehicles in 2009-2011 and
              started designing 30 such vehicles in 2011.

In 2009-2010 Azerbaijan purchased from the US 50 Cummins-6V for
              Matador and Marauder mine-protected vehicles, in 2011 60 Cummins-6V.

Within the framework of the $30 million-worth contract signed with
              Turkey, 60 Cobra armored personnel carrier were purchased in 2010-2011,
              within the framework of the contract signed with ROKETSAN company,
              30 107mm self-propelled rocket launchers were purchased in 2011.

2 divisions of S-300 PMU Favorit surface-to-air missile launchers
              were purchased from Russia in 2010, 1 division
              in 2011, 75 missiles
              were purchased for these launchers in 2010, 37 48N6E2/SA-10E missiles
              were purchased in 2011. In 2010 a contract was signed with Russia
              on purchase of 24 Mi-35M helicopters and 60 Mi-8MT/Mi-17/Hip-H
              helicopters. Within the framework of the project 4 Mi-35 and 23
              Mi-8MT/Mi-17/Hip-H helicopters were delivered to the country.

According to the report, Azerbaijan also purchased R-2 antitank
              missile from Ukraine in 2011.

____
              So, after all, Russia sold a 3-rd division in 2011 ??
              Last edited by Vrej1915; 04-01-2012, 03:53 PM.

Comment

AZERBAIJAN'S ARMS PURCHASES FROM ISRAEL NO 'DIRECT THREAT TO IRAN'

News.Az
                Thu 29 March 2012 06:25 GMT | 7:25 Local Time

News.Az interviews Pieter Wezeman, senior researcher on the Arms
                Transfers Programme at the Stockholm International Peace Research
                Institute (SIPRI).

SIPRI reports that the $1.6-billion arms deal, signed between
                Azerbaijan and Israel in 2011, envisages the purchase by Baku of the
                Barak-8 missile system, 75 Barak-8 missiles, the EL/M-2080 Green Pine
                radar, Gabriel-5 anti-ship missile, five Heron unmanned aerial vehicles
                (UAV) and five Searcher UAVs. How accurate is this information?

Almost all the information we have regarding Israeli arms sales to
                Azerbaijan is uncertain. It has been widely reported that the Israeli
                company IAI signed a deal worth USD1.6 billion with Azerbaijan in late
                2011/early 2012, but the exact content of the deal is still not known.

Reports generally agree that at least one Green Pine radar is
                included. However, whereas it has been widely reported that the
                deal includes SAM systems, anti-ship missiles and UAVs we still
                lack sufficient independent reports to confirm which exact types are
                involved and how many. Therefore the information about the Barak-8,
                the Gabriel-5, the Herons and the Searchers are all estimates, both
                regarding type and numbers involved. It is entirely possible that
                the deal includes other weapons too.

It's important to point out that Azerbaijan has acquired a whole range
                of other weapons from several suppliers, not just the recent deal with
                Israel. I attach a register of major arms procured by Azerbaijan in
                the period 2007-2011. The register only shows transfers of major arms
                as defined by SIPRI. There are other significant projects ongoing,
                e.g. the modernization of T-72 tanks by Israeli companies.

Also all indications are that Azerbaijan plans substantial further
                arms procurement in the coming years.

What can you say about those types of weapons, are they offensive ones?

There are no inherently defensive weapons. An offensive is usually
                backed up with a proper defence in order to counter a counter
                offensive, i.e. you don't attack with tanks without defending them
                with SAM systems against counter air attacks. Therefore weapons
                procurement should always be considered in the context of existing
                and planned arsenals and military capabilities, security policies,
                known or suspected intentions of arms procuring states and military
                doctrines. The USD1.6 billion deal with IAI includes air defence
                systems, which can defend Azeri forces against air attacks.

The systems could theoretically be used to defend Azeri forces
                defending Azerbaijan or to defend Azeri forces using other weapons,
                such as the variety of other combat aircraft, tanks and artillery
                mentioned in the attached register, to attack a neighbour.

Tehran is still warning that Azerbaijan could use that weapon against
                Iran. As a military expert, do you think that this kind of weapon
                could pose a danger to Iran?

The Azeri arms procurement from Israel is not a direct threat to Iran,
                in the sense that it seems very unlikely that Azerbaijan would attack
                Iran. I am also not aware of Iran having complained about all the arms
                deals Azerbaijan has signed with other countries. However the Israeli
                arms deals are a strong signal that Azerbaijan and Israel have good
                relations. This is of strategic importance to Israel and it is not
                surprising that the deal probably strengthen Iran's existing threat
                perception of being surrounded by US- or Israeli-friendly countries
                equipped with advanced military capabilities.

Pakistan is another country offering similar weapons to Azerbaijan.

What can you say about the quality of the Israeli weapons?

The Israeli arms industry produces a wide diversity of arms and
                other military equipment, which is widely regarded as well designed
                and of high quality. In particular in the field of command, control,
                communication, reconnaissance, intelligence and surveillance systems
                and in the field of air-defence systems Israeli companies have achieved
                major export successes. But also regarding armour, artillery and small
                arms Israeli companies are highly competitive on the international
                market.

Still, there is no reason to single out Israeli arms supply to
                Azerbaijan, other than that it upsets Iran. Many other arms producing
                companies based elsewhere are aggressively marketing their products
                in Azerbaijan.

>From the attached list you can see that companies in a variety
                of countries supplied arms to Azerbaijan in recent years: Russia,
                Ukraine, Turkey, South Africa, Belarus, Bosnia and Israel. In addition
                China and Pakistan have been mentioned as countries marketing arms
                to Azerbaijan. Standard open market principles can be applied.They
                may offer weapons Israel does not offer (e.g. Pakistan offers in
                cooperation with China complete new combat aircraft, Russia supplies
                new combat helicopters), they may offer less advanced weapons
                cheaper, they may offer weapons similar to those offered by Israel
                but at better prices or other conditions (e.g. presumably the Russian
                supplied S-300 SAM system).

Armenia accuses Azerbaijan of violating the Conventional Forces in
                Europe (CFE) Treaty. Azerbaijan is indeed actively arming itself and
                does not conceal that it is doing so in case of a military scenario to
                resolve the Karabakh conflict. But is there evidence of CFE violations?

The accusations of violating the CFE Treaty go both ways. I cannot
                judge myself right now if these accusations are correct. One problem is
                that it will be difficult to determine how much operational equipment,
                limited by the CFE Treaty, both countries have.

Comment

AZERBAIJAN'S MAJOR ARMS PURCHASES

Thu 29 March 2012 09:10 GMT | 10:10 Local Time

A record of major arms procured by Azerbaijan in 2007-11, compiled
                  by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI),
                  as of 28 March.

Note: The "No. delivered/produced" and the "Year(s) of deliveries"
                  columns refer to all deliveries since the beginning of the contract.

Deals in which the recipient was involved in the production of the
                  weapon system are listed separately. The "Comments" column includes
                  publicly reported information on the value of the deal. Information
                  on the sources and methods used in the collection of the data,
                  and explanations of the conventions, abbreviations and acronyms,
                  can be found at the SIPRI Arms Transfers Database. The database is
                  continuously updated as new information becomes available.

Recipient/

Supplier (S)

or Licenser (L)

No

ordered

Weapon

designation

Weapon

description

Year of

order/

licence

Year(s)

of

delivery

No delivered/

produced

Comments

Azerbaijan

S. Belarus

(3) 2S7 Pion 203mm Self-propelled gun (2008) 2008 3 Ex-Belarusian (9)
                  2S7 Pion 203mm Self-propelled gun 2009 2009 9 Ex-Belarusian (30) D-30
                  122mm Towed gun 2009 (2010) 30 Ex-Belarusian (6) Su-25/Frogfoot-A
                  Ground attack ac 2009 2009-10 6 Ex-Belarusian Israel (50) EXTRA SSM
                  (2005) 2008-09 (50) For Lynx MRL 4 Aerostar UAV 2007 2008 4
                  (5) ATMOS-2000 155mm Self-propelled gun 2008 2010 (5) (5) CARDOM
                  120mm Self-propelled mortar 2008 2010 (5) (10) Hermes-450 UAV 2008
                  2011 (2) (100) Spike-MR/LR Anti-tank missile 2009 2009-10 (100)
                  Spike-LR version (10) Sufa |APV 2008 2009-10 (10) (1) Barak-8
                  SAM system (2011) Part of $1.6bn deal; designation uncertain
                  (75) Barak-8 SAM (2011) (1) EL/M-2080 Green Pine Air search
                  radar (2011) Part of $1.6bn deal Gabriel-5 Anti-ship missile
                  (2011) Part of $1.6bn deal; designation uncertain 5 Heron UAV
                  (2011) Part of $1.6bn deal (5) Searcher UAV (2011) Part
                  of $1.6bn deal Russia (62) T-72M1 Tank (2006) 2007 (62) Designation
                  uncertain; probably ex-Russian 70 BTR-80A IFV (2007) 2007-10 (70)
                  (100) 9M133 Kornet/AT-14 Anti-tank missile (2008) 2009-10 (100)
                  (75) 48N6E2/SA-10E SAM 2010 2011 (37) 24 Mi-24VM/Hind-E
                  Combat helicopter 2010 2011 (4) Mi-35M version; possibly ex-Russian
                  Mi-24 rebuilt to Mi-35M (60) Mi-8MT/Mi-17/Hip-H Helicopter (2010)
                  2010-11 (23) Incl 20 for border guards 2 S-300PMU-2/SA-20B SAM
                  system 2010 2011 (1) $300m deal South Africa (10) Vector Helicopter
                  turret 2007 2009-10 (10) For modernization of Azerbaijani Mi-24 to
                  Mi-24G in Ukraine 25 Marauder APC 2009 2009-11 (25) Incl assembly
                  in Azerbaijan 25 Marauder APC 2009 2009-11 (25) Incl assembly in
                  Azerbaijan 30 Marauder APC 2011 Assembled in Azerbaijan 30
                  Matador APC 2011 Assembled in Azerbaijan Turkey (60) Cobra APV
                  2010 2010-11 (60) $30m deal (30) Roketsan 107mm Self-propelled MRL
                  (2011) 2011 (10) Ukraine (15) MiG-29/Fulcrum-A Fighter aircraft
                  2005 2006-09 (15) Ex-Ukrainian; modernized before delivery; incl
                  some MiG-29UB (18) BTR-80 APC 2006 (2007) 18 Ex-Ukrainian (4)
                  BTS ARV (2006) 2007 4 Ex-Ukrainian; BTS-5B version 55 D-30 122mm
                  Towed gun (2006) 2007 55 Ex-Ukrainian (43) R-27/AA-10 Alamo BVRAAM
                  (2006) 2007 43 (54) 2S1 122mm Self-propelled gun (2007) 2008-10
                  54 Ex-Ukrainian (3) 2S7 Pion 203mm Self-propelled gun (2007)
                  2008 3 Ex-Ukrainian (12) Mi-24V/Hind-E Combat helicopter 2007
                  2009-10 12 Ex-Ukrainian; modernized to Mi-24G before delivery (18)
                  Strela-3/SA-14 Gremlin Portable SAM (2007) 2008 (18) Ex-Ukrainian
                  (16) 2S3 152mm Self-propelled gun (2008) 2009-10 16 Ex-Ukrainian
                  (400) R-2 Anti-tank missile (2008) 2009-10 (400) For portable Skif
                  anti-tank system and for Barrier (Baryer) system (from Belarus and
                  Ukraine) on Mi-24 combat helicopters modernized to Mi-24G USA (50)
                  Cummins-6V Diesel engine 2009 2009-11 (50) For 50 Matador and Marauder
                  APC from South Africa; designation uncertain 60 Cummins-6V Diesel
                  engine 2011 For 60 Matador and Marauder APC from South Africa;
                  designation uncertain L: Israel (10) Aerostar UAV 2010 2011 (2)
                  Incl production of components in Azerbaijan Ukraine R-2 Anti-tank
                  missile 2011 Contract not yet signed

Comment

Comment

i think its a repost Vrej jan

Comment

Working...
                      X