Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nagorno-Karabagh: Military Balance Between Armenia & Azerbaijan

Vrej and others,

This thread is not about injustice, oligarchs, crime, corruption, internal politics, etc.

Taking a thread off topic with multiple posts that are irrelevant to the subject is unethical.

You have valid points to discuss, please use the appropriate thread or start a new one.

Thank you.

Comment

Two Azerbaijani solders hit mine

[ 02 Jul 2012 16:52 ]
      Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. Solders of the Azerbaijani Army hit a mine.

APA reports that the incident was recorded in Yusifjanli village of Aghdam region.

Soldiers of National Army – Sabir Turab Karimov and Ismayil Shahveled Huseynov were wounded as a result of mine actuation in the contact line. They were hospitalized. Their state is reported satisfactory.

Karimli was drafted from Baku’s Khazar District Commissariat, Huseynov from Baku’s Sabail District Commissariat.
      apa.az

Comment

Armenian Army

Comment

Comment

I moved most Vahe Avetyan political discussions to a new thread found here so discussion can continue if you guys wish: http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....f-Vahe-Avetyan
            Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Preparations for Armenia should be in hording metal and rare earths. Yes metal, i.e.. Gold, Silver, Copper name the metal we have an ancient land of Ararat full of stuff. This should be stored this is the value going forward. Oil is yesterdays game, does not matter how little or how much is left. This carbon bullsheet is not going to last long, it’s like when people burned wood. It was good for a while but then we ran out of trees. Once the trees were gone man found a use for coal, so coal was used for a good long time ( still is ) Then something happened, man learned to use oil, believe it or not natural gas was burned at the wells, oil was king. Guess what? Natural gas is the new king! Yet even this is not enough, with new energy sources on the brink of a new dawn things like black silicon, LED lights, nuke power plants, hydro/steam solar plants, tidal systems, geothermal oil and gas are dead. Some would say yes but you will always need oil for lubrication! However aside from using it in a condom there is no real use for oil as a lubricant, ever hear of magnetic bearings? No need to lube as there is no friction, hence the only use left is for a condom.

So let us get to the point, rare earths, earths like Tuff are believe it or not highly energy efficient means of making heat. Yes that’s right, Armenia not only has the volcanic stone to make stone crosses they also have the technology to make highly efficient heating elements. Combine this with the various new ways of making energy and you have a highly efficient way of making heat. Heat for homes and buildings.

So you see we need to think outside of the box and understand that these special things like Gold are not just money but valuable things going forward. Silver will be the next design to replace copper in computer systems. We need to think outside of the box and get ready and do what we must in order to move in this direction. We have very good things in place, the very blood stained ground that is Armenia has a lot of things. This land not only had an effect on our genome this very land will be the source of Armenia’s greatness to come in the future. These are the areas we need to concentrate and master. Once the world turns it is the leaders that make things happen we need to understand this and position ourselves. If we remain reactionary we will only be followers.

You want a revolution? Fine read the above again, there are so many things we can do besides farting and moaning about the spring that someone else set. No one needs springs any more, this is so ancient technology I still can’t believe some of you are still speaking of springs. Let us hold a candle light vigil to do what? To burn more carbon, what a bunch of imbeciles!

So it is time, time to understand realities, time to make gobots for the next war. We are not going anyplace but up, that is if at least some of you stupid's wake up and smell the coffee. You revolutionary Arab spring mofo’s that don’t know the words you speak, as the air blowing outside your hollow heads is also penetrating your ears and blowing inside that empty cavity that you call a brain.
              Last edited by Vahram; 07-02-2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                You want a revolution? Fine read the above again, there are so many things we can do besides farting and moaning about the spring that someone else set. No one needs springs any more, this is so ancient technology I still can’t believe some of you are still speaking of springs. Let us hold a candle light vigil to do what? To burn more carbon, what a bunch of imbeciles!

So it is time, time to understand realities, time to make gobots for the next war. We are not going anyplace but up, that is if at least some of you stupid's wake up and smell the coffee. You revolutionary Arab spring mofo’s that don’t know the words you speak, as the air blowing outside your hollow heads is also penetrating your ears and blowing inside that empty cavity that you call a brain.
                Minerals are just as unrenewable as oil. I really can't believe that somebody who claims that Armenia should base its economy off of the resource extraction also has the best in mind for Armenia. Yes, Armenia should still mine, but IT, defense, manufacturing should be the backbone of economy. Your raving about the future of metals is senseless. You are the one that needs to face realities.

Nobody on this forum ever mentioned the Arab Spring. You are still in support of the oligarchy for reasons unknown. You keep saying that we need to hold on to what we have. Well, what does Armenia have? It has net emmigration, widespread corruption. and constant threat of war. And don't even pretend that you speak on behalf of most Armenians. The protests for Vahe Avetyan are just as much against the system as they are for his death.

Comment

"Minerals are just as unrenewable as oil. I really can't believe that somebody who claims that Armenia should base its economy off of the resource extraction also has the best in mind for Armenia. Yes, Armenia should still mine, but IT, defense, manufacturing should be the backbone of economy. Your raving about the future of metals is senseless. You are the one that needs to face realities."

LOL set the trap and watch the contradictory Arab spring Mofo walk right into the trap...Shut.. ouch must be hurting you real bad now!

I posted that the next use for silver would be in making the next generation of computers! Guess you missed that because of the sound of the wind...

I posted heating elements guess you missed that one too as the wind was still blowing in your head...

I posted GOLD, yes good for backing your currency but the wind kept blowing in your ears...

The same guy that wanted a revolution in Armenia to overthrow the government could not finish the job becuase...the wind was blowing...

The same guy who also proclaimed to know big shots by first name basis is back to give us more twisted wisdom? So what should we do MR. Revolution overthrow the government of Armenia instead? Should we wait for the wind storm to die down first?...( In tears ) Ahh HA HA!

Sorry to say anyone who advocates the overthrow of the Armenian state does not have Armenia best interest in mind, let alone one who can’t read facts posted, must be the wind...ROTF!!

"Nobody on this forum ever mentioned the Arab Spring."

I thought you were in Armenia starting a revolution, what are you still doing here? The wind stopped you...
                  "And don't even pretend that you speak on behalf of most Armenians."

revolutionary parade, enjoy the float and the sound of the wind...ROTFLMAO

Thats all you got?
                  Last edited by Vahram; 07-02-2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                    "Minerals are just as unrenewable as oil. I really can't believe that somebody who claims that Armenia should base its economy off of the resource extraction also has the best in mind for Armenia. Yes, Armenia should still mine, but IT, defense, manufacturing should be the backbone of economy. Your raving about the future of metals is senseless. You are the one that needs to face realities."

LOL set the trap and watch the contradictory Arab spring Mofo walk right into the trap...Shut.. ouch must be hurting you real bad now!

I posted that the next use for silver would be in making the next generation of computers! Guess you missed that because of the sound of the win...LOL

I posted heating elements guess you missed that one too as the wind was still blowing in your head...LOL

I posted GOLD, yes good for backing your currency but the wind kept blowing in your ears...LOL

The same guy that wanted a revolution in Armenia to overthrow the government could not finish the job becuase...the wind was blowing...ROTF

The same guy who also proclaimed to know big shots by first name basis is back to give us more twisted wisdom? So what should we do MR. Revolution overthrow the government of Armenia instead? Should we wait for the wind storm to die down first?...( In tears )

Sorry to say anyone who advocates the overthrow of the Armenian state does not have Armenia best interest in mind, let alone one who can’t read facts posted, must be the wind...ROTF!!

"Nobody on this forum ever mentioned the Arab Spring."

I thought you were in Armenia starting a revolution, what are you still doing here? The wind stopped you...LOL

"And don't even pretend that you speak on behalf of most Armenians."

revolutionary parade, enjoy the float and the sound of the wind...ROTFLMAO

Thats all you got?
                    I never said metals weren't useful. I said they are limited. Everything else you have said is either a lie or a distortion of my previous posts.

Comment

"I never said metals weren't useful. I said they are limited. Everything else you have said is either a lie or a distortion of my previous posts. "

Best you could do? Really is this it? Out classed, out gunned standing there sheepish not knowing what else to say. Contradicting your own posts, backtracking on others. Did you not say that....

“I really can't believe that somebody who claims that Armenia should base its economy off of the resource extraction “

So you are only one post away from backing out again. Guess you have to buy a new hat, the Che hat you borrowed from your uncle is out of date mo. Lies is something you are good at, at least in trying to tell us something we know is not true. Not true enough for your nonsense. When one counters wisdom with a one liner, one should go have a latte instead it might do you more good.

So Armenia should not build the next generation of computers using her silver resources becuase devxxxxola wants to have a revolution instead...ROTFLMAO

How bout this lie, you know the big shots by "Name" who was it that said this? Merry Franklin?...
                      Last edited by Vahram; 07-02-2012, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X