Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Buy N.K./Artsakh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Buy N.K./Artsakh?

Originally posted by truAnatolian View Post
    You must remember, occupation never lasts. The only way to really take over something is to exterminate or convert the local population. I.e As the Turks did in Anatolia and the Europeans in the America's. England held many parts of the world and now holds nothing.

Yes at one time Armenia christianized the Georgians and the caucasian albanians, but little good that did. We should of Armenified them, but then we wouldn't be any different from the Turks would we?

Another issue with the Caucasian countries is that we are too evenly matched, even when one of us wins a fight it is only really a battle, the war doesnt end because no one exerts an unquestionable degree of power and authority.
    What are we occupying What are you talking about, it's our god damn land, it's the land were David Bek comes from were Mexitar Sparapet has fought. so what are you talking about

Comment

Talking about taking Baku and Keeping it as was being discussed....

Comment

I've got an other plan for Baku
        It's called medz Khorovadz, so we take all of the meat they've got and the vegetables of course. And you now what we'll use as fire.

And we'll all come around the fire and feast and drink raxi all night

And how do you guys like my plan

Comment

What's wrong with you? At one moment you're advocating returning Artsakh to Azerbaijan...now you're talking about "Armenifying" Baku.

...at least try to be consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
            I've got an other plan for Baku
            It's called medz Khorovadz, so we take all of the meat they've got and the vegetables of course. And you now what we'll use as fire.

And we'll all come around the fire and feast and drink raxi all night

And how do you guys like my plan

better then the rest!

I would question why Armenia/Artsak would need to go all the way to Baku. Would it not be enough to go to the Kur river and north to the Georgian border? That would landlock the Azeri's and cut off the pipelines. this is just speculation on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by gmd View Post
              better then the rest!

I would question why Armenia/Artsak would need to go all the way to Baku. Would it not be enough to go to the Kur river and north to the Georgian border? That would landlock the Azeri's and cut off the pipelines. this is just speculation on my part.
              In order to create a larger buffer zone...plus there is oil there as a bonus.

Comment

Crusader, I would defer to your expertise in this area. However, it would be more than challenging to hold that much land with the current population of Armenia. Especially having to navigate the true multi-ethnic nature of those lands. I think taking small chunks that can be liberated in the true sense of the word (such as in Artsak) is better for Armenian demographics. We don't need an influx of hostile peoples into our nation.

Comment

Originally posted by gmd View Post
                  Crusader, I would defer to your expertise in this area. However, it would be more than challenging to hold that much land with the current population of Armenia. Especially having to navigate the true multi-ethnic nature of those lands. I think taking small chunks that can be liberated in the true sense of the word (such as in Artsak) is better for Armenian demographics. We don't need an influx of hostile peoples into our nation.
                  Actually, I was not advocating going to Baku...You just asked for a reason why it may be done (as improbable as the notion may be)
                  Also, if a larger buffer zone was created, it would have to be emptied of Azeris because there is no way Armenians and Azeris could co-exist on the same land. As you know, the reason for this is stems from the Azeri's propensity toward Genocide.

Anyway, I believe you are right...it would be better to concentrate efforts toward the black sea.
                  Last edited by crusader1492; 10-22-2008, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X