Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Do we like Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do we like Iran?

Originally posted by Army View Post
    Today I've learnt that Iran's leader Ali Hamaney is a Turk lol And not a far-related one, his father was a Turk and he speaks Turkish very well. Even I can understand his speech.

Seems nothing has changed for the ruling class for Persians Still ownage.
    he is very hated in iran at the moment
    and one more thing iran is strongest in middle east at least for now
    it can easily won a war against azerbaijan and turkey both so iran is regional power already
    i also hate hamaney but he is first an iranian then he is a turk
    Last edited by Parskahay; 10-17-2009, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Today I've learnt that Iran's leader Ali Hamaney is a Turk lol And not a far-related one, his father was a Turk and he speaks Turkish very well. Even I can understand his speech.

Seems nothing has changed for the ruling class for Persians Still ownage.
      He is not a Turk but an ethnic Azari.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Re: do we like iran

Originally posted by ILoveArmenia View Post
        I am also parskahye.

Iran is the only country that has not closed its borders to Armenia and the only country that continually allows others to send goods through them and Iran itself sends goods. Iranians dont really like turks. lol some even call them "Torkeh Khar" which means esh turk or donkey turk.

so yes i do like the Persian people.
        Persians also like Armenians, so let's make it official. (For the younger generation of Armenians that don't know, Armenians and Persians have common ethnic and cultural roots; there are over 150 churches in Iran; Armenians have always been elected to Iran's Congress; and in ancient times our houses of nobility intermarried.) Many Armenians live in Iran, and Iran has told Azerbaijan that if they attack Armenia they will get an Iranian boot on their throats.

Comment

Long live our Persian brothers! Do I love Iran? Of course I do. Do I trust an Iranian more than I trust someone from Europe? Of course I do. Can we rely more on Iran than we can on Europe, Canada, America? Of course we can! Does this mean I love the regime? No. Do I care? No. I only care what's good for the benefit of Armenia, although I would like to see a free (not necessarily democratic), wealthy and mighty Persia.

Comment

Iran is friendly with Armenia just because political reasons. You can not rely on Persians. My answer is no, I do not trust any Persian. They are ultra nationalists, always have that squashed feeling of Persians are the greates nation of the history, and never hold their promises.
            I'm shocked to read this -- Persian-Armenians have lived in Iran for thousands of years; we are tied by blood and culture. We love Armenians. Please look at the dozens of memorials in Iran respecting the Armenian Genocide.

http://www.armenian-genocide.org/pop...l?MemImage=248

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              Army is a turck thus he is bias.
              I knew there must be something to it - strange comments by "Army" -- Persians and Armenians are brothers. And have been for thousands of years. 120 Armenians came to the Persian New Year festival in my city last year. We danced, ate food, and celebrated as brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
                Long live our Persian brothers! Do I love Iran? Of course I do. Do I trust an Iranian more than I trust someone from Europe? Of course I do. Can we rely more on Iran than we can on Europe, Canada, America? Of course we can! Does this mean I love the regime? No. Do I care? No. I only care what's good for the benefit of Armenia, although I would like to see a free (not necessarily democratic), wealthy and mighty Persia.
                Tigranakert, a big Persian Hug to my Armenian brother. We love you too. (Governments come and go - our brotherhood is forever.)

Comment

I have no problem with iranians. Most iranians i've seen are nice, and when i tell them i'm armenian, they say," we have many armenians in iran, good people" etc .
                  Iran is beautiful country but it's wasting away because of the mullah's extremism, which is sad..

Comment

The person who calls himself "Army" was a Turk not an Armenian.
                    General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                      The person who calls himself "Army" was a Turk not an Armenian.
                      he stopped posting here long ago and should have been banned as an impostor
                      General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X