Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is Russia an ally or foe, nowadays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is Russia an ally or foe, nowadays?

Originally posted by Gevz
    ...i done a simple calculation proved how wrong you are ....
    Shows your naivety.

You do not build an army like that.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
      Shows your naivety.

You do not build an army like that.

Dumbest post ever.

Just for the record during the liberation of Artsakh at the start we didn't/want/could build an army this came into fruition later on. again you are trying to look knowledgeable but failing miserably.

Just in case you are slow at understanding things the number calculated wasn't for building a farking army. no one gave a fk about building an army until later on. defending the country by getting into small 'jokats' this is what won us the war 'united' together with 1 aim/goal. WAS A LARGE PART OF OUR DIASPORA PART OF IT ???????????? NO . COULD A LARGE PART OF IT HAVE BEEN? YES. DID THE DIASPORA FAIL? YES.

DID MONTE AND HIS MEN ALONG WITH OTHER ARMENIANS FIGHT AZERI KILL AZERI AND END UP TAKING THE BOOTS OF THESE SCUMBAG AZERI AND WEARING THESE BOOTS TO KEEP FIGHTING??? YES. IF THE DIASPORA DIDN'T FAIL - WOULD THE MAN BE WEARING A DEAD SOLDIERS BOOTS OR CLOTHES??????????? NO.

you see. you don't know what to answer to these questions.
      Last edited by Gevz; 06-03-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gevz

when you signed up to this forum all you had to do was think of an armenian city and name yourself that - but you failed at the most simplest thing and used 'london' now you are going all out Armenian and thinking you know what's up. wtf is london when we have thousands of years of history.
        From this statement you show that you do not understand Armenian.
        If you did you would have understood the meaning of the handle I am using.

What's the big deal about a handle on a bulletin board anyway.

You are so keen to give back lands liberated by the blood of all our heroes (which the diaspora did not participate!!)
        yet your patriotism is offended because of the handle I use.

Bizarre.
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

From this statement you show that you do not understand Armenian.
          If you did you would have understood the meaning of the handle I am using.

What's the big deal about a handle on a bulletin board anyway.

You are so keen to give back lands liberated by the blood of all our heroes (which the diaspora did not participate!!)
          yet your patriotism is offended because of the handle I use.

Bizarre.
          I want to give back lands for recognition and peace.
          I want to give back lands because no one done a thing with it for 20 + years
          I want to give back lands so we reduce our deaths on the contact line

Don't worry about all these factors when it's not you or your family member serving on the contact line.

ROA government wants the same thing.

Comment

Watch 3:26 and listen carefully. 'dursi hayer@ tox aytkan@ haskanan' this is coming from one of our heroic fighters, basically sums up all my points by the one and only Monte.

so yeah keep lying to yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Gevz View Post
              I want to give back lands for recognition and peace.
              I want to give back lands because no one done a thing with it for 20 + years
              I want to give back lands so we reduce our deaths on the contact line

Don't worry about all these factors when it's not you or your family member serving on the contact line.

ROA government wants the same thing.
              And you agree with my assessment that you do not understand Armenian.
              Simple clue, you misinterpreted my handle and you cannot correct your criticism of my handle.

For somebody who was born in Armenia and spends significant part of the year in Armenia its hell of a mistake to make.
              Significantly you cannot correct it.

Comment

And you agree with my assessment that you do not understand Armenian.
                Simple clue, you misinterpreted my handle and you cannot correct your criticism of my handle.

For somebody who was born in Armenia and spends significant part of the year in Armenia its hell of a mistake to make.
                Significantly you cannot correct it.

I understand your handle i just simply ignore it. Why? because nothing Armenian about it. You are a proud british citizen or an asylum seeker seeking british citizenship but that is all for another discussion.

Moving along.

Did you hear what one of our National hero's is saying in that video? He was from the Diaspora speaking the truth and not lying to himself and making bs comments like how many of the 4 million was fit to fight yo!. This video was recorded the day Kelbajar was liberated from scum turk in terms of years left for the ceasefire? 1 year or so left and our national hero is saying this.

So basically most part of our diaspora couldn't do the basics 3-4 years into the war with a year or so left. PATHETIC.

Comment

I understand your handle i just simply ignore it. Why? because nothing Armenian about it.
                  You made another mistake proving you do not understand Armenian.

Comment

You made another mistake proving you do not understand Armenian.

Ha chem haskanum hayern 'londontsi' menak du es haskanum hayern. Get back on topic watch the video and listen to what our national hero is saying you might get back into reality.

So what did we have?

Under 1000 man fighting/giving up luxury life for a second armenian state from the diaspora while risking life.
                    We had another 6 million who couldn't come together and supply basic equipment clothing for 30000 man and women fighting.

Last but not least our fedayees used to liberate territory and when they liberated it they used to find azeri food that was left behind when the dogs ran away - since little food was available they used to eat that they did this while risked being killed.

PATHETIC TO SAY THE LEAST.

Comment

Ha chem haskanum hayern 'londontsi' menak du es haskanum hayern. Get back on topic watch the video and listen to what our national hero is saying you might get back into reality.

So what did we have?

Under 1000 man fighting/giving up luxury life for a second armenian state from the diaspora while risking life.
                      We had another 6 million who couldn't come together and supply basic equipment clothing for 30000 man and women fighting.

Last but not least our fedayees used to liberate territory and when they liberated it they used to find azeri food that was left behind when the dogs ran away - since little food was available they used to eat that they did this while risked being killed.

PATHETIC TO SAY THE LEAST.
                      so what does "londontsi" mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X