Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Would you want Armenia to join the Russian Union state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you want Armenia to join the Russian Union state?

So would you? the union state currently has Russia and Belarus in it:

In my opinion, it would be horrible if Armenia did this, on so many levels, as we would give up our hard fought independence, and become and official province of Russia
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Re: Would you want Armenia to join the Russian Union state?

Is this your proposal?
    Do you know what is the reasons of the union or what future plans armenia has?
    So why should we join or even i am worried about you thinking of it :/
    Last edited by UrMistake; 11-22-2010, 08:10 PM.

Comment

No not my proposal, but given the relationship between Russia and Armenia, I wouldn't be surprised if Armenia was pushed in joining...
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Same sh*t as EU. This thing was formed in 1996. If we haven't gotten in up until now, it means we r not gonna get in...

Comment

lol, no, this can't be compared to EU...
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---

Comment

ur pic is much better now :P

Comment

well, it's a very good flag photo, but I keep some key websites on EU-Armenia cooperation in my sig. I haven't changed my views on that. Oh and regarding Armenia-EU:

Armenian dram to “marry” European currency?

November 22, 2010 | 15:15

On November 22, 2010, the Armenian people is living worse than it lived the same day last year, the ex-chairman of the Central Bank of Armenia (CBA) and member of the Armenian National Congress (ANC) Bagrat Asatryan stated at a Nov 22 conference of the occasion of Bank Employee Day.

“We see discontent everywhere. Some economic sectors have registered decline. With the figures registered the last two years considered, we will live even worse next year,” Asatryan said.

As regards this year’s macroeconomic indicators, Asatryan forecasts higher rates of economic decline.

“Last year I foresaw a two-digit economic decline – 10 to 11 per cent. Even I was surprised at the 15% decline. This year’s economic situation should be viewed in the context of last year’s 15% decline,” he said.

According to Asatryan, Armenia is the CIS leader in economic decline. Armenia also set one more “record” – the lowest exports in the CIS.

As regards the 17-year old Armenian dram, Asatryan pointed out that “to build up its future the Dram has to marry another currency.” The Armenian currency had better “couple” with any European currency.

“Armenia is a European country. We, Armenians, are Europeans. Our future is in Europe,” he said. Asatryan said that he was against the circulation of Russian ruble in Armenia as far back as 1993.
              Դրամը պետք է ամուսնանա այլ արժույթի հետ. Բագրատ Ասատրյան

18:21 • 22.11.10

Հայաստանում այսօր նշվում է բանկային աշխատողի օրը։ Այդ կապակցությամբ այսօր հրավիրած ասուլիսում ՀՀ Կենտրոնական բանկի նախկին նախագահ Բագրատ Ասատրյանը նշեց, որ թեև Հայաստանում սխալ տնտեսական քաղաքականություն է վարվում, սակայն ունենք կայացած բանկային համակարգ։

«Այսօր Հայաստանի բանկային համակարգն ապրում է միջազգային չափանիշներով։ Այսօր Հայաստանի միջին բանկը կարող մատուցել այն ծառայությունները, որոնք եվրոպական բանկերն են մատուցում։ Տեխնիկական զարգացումներ կան։ 1994թ.-ին փոխանցում բառն անիմաստ էր, անհեթեթ էր։ Երևանում մեկ սուբյեկտից մյուսին փոխանցում կատարելու գործընթացը կարող էր տևել մինչև 2 ամիս։ Հիմա օնլայն ռեժիմով է փոխանցումը կատարվում»,- նշեց Ասատրյանը։

Ասատրյանը հիշեց՝ 1994թ.-ին Հայաստանը բանկերի թվով աշխարհի առաջատար երկրների թվում էր. ուներ շուրջ 80 բանկ։ «1994թ. սկզբին բանկ բացելու համար պահանջները հետևյալն էին՝ մի թեթև ծանոթ Կենտրոնական բանկում և ռուսական արտադրության օգտագործված ավտոմեքենա։ Այդ ավտոմեքենայի վաճառքից ստացված գումարը բավարար էր բանկ հիմնադրելու համար։ Մեկ բանկի կանոնադրական կապիտալի չափը 2-3 հազար դոլար էր»,- ընդգծեց նա։

«Ես տեսել եմ բանկ, որը մեկ դիպլոմատով էր աշխատում, դա ընդամենը մեկ պայուսակ է։ Բայց երկար ու արդյունավետ էլ աշխատեց այդ բանկը»,- հիշեց ԿԲ նախկին նախագահը։ Ըստ Ասատրյանի ներկայացրած տվյալների՝ 1994թ. առաջին կիսամայում Հայաստանի բանկերի կանոնադրական կապիտալը կազմել է 458 մլն, ընդհանուր ակտիվները՝ 985 մլն դրամ։ Այսօր, սակայն, այդ թվերը էականորեն տարբերվում են։ Ասատրյանի խոսքով՝ բանկային համակարգի կապիտալն այսօր 300 մլրդ դրամի է հասնում, ակտիվները՝ 1 տրիլիոն 400 մլրդ դրամի։

Բանախոսը միաժամանակ նշեց. «Սակայն Հայաստանի ֆինանսական համակարգը թույլ է, բանկերը տնտեսության մեջ էական դերակատարում չունեն։ Մենք 94-95թթ.-ին մտածում էինք, որ բանկերն իրենց վրա հիմնական բեռն ու պատասխանատվությունը պետք է վերցնեն և տնտեսությունը առաջ քաշողը պետք է լինեն»։

Բագրատ Ասատրյանը նաև հիշեց, որ ուղիղ 17 տարի առաջ այս օրն ստեղծվեց ազգային արժույթը՝ հայկական դրամը, որը շրջանառության մեջ դրվեց մեկ շաբաթվա ընթացքում։

«Հայաստանում փոխանակվեց 117 մլրդ ռուբլի, ինչը մոտ 25 տոկոսով ավելի էր, քան նախատեսվել էր»,- նշեց Ասատրյանը՝ հիշելով, այն ժամանակ Հայաստանը Կենտրոնական բանկ և պահուստներ չուներ։ «Կառավարությունը որոշակի ապրանքային պաշարներ էր ստեղծել, օրինակ՝ կարագ, բենզին, որոնք պետք է շրջանառության մեջ նոր դրված դրամի կայունությունը կարգավորելու հիմք հանդիսանային»,- նշեց Ասատրյանը։

Նրա խոսքով՝ դրամն սկզբնական փուլում դժվարին ճանապարհ է անցել՝ շրջանառության մեջ դրվելով մեկ դոլարի դիմաց 14.5 դրամ փոխարժեքով։ Լողացող փոխարժեքի անցումից հետո 20 օրվա ընթացքում շուրջ 5 անգամ արժեզրկվել է։

Ասատրյանը նաև նշեց, որ դրամն այսօր մեր տնտեսական իրողություններից մեկն է։

«Փողը միջազգային է, և դրամը պետք է ամուսնանա, միանա մեկ այլ դրամական միավորի հետ, ապագան իրականում դա է, բախտավոր բան է»,- նշեց Ասատրյանը։ Նա գտնում է, որ դրամ-ռուբլի միությունն այքան էլ նպատակահարմար չէ, քանի որ «մենք՝ հայերս եվրոպացի ենք։ Մեր ապագան Եվրոպան է»։ Իսկ Ռուսաստանն, ըստ Ասատրյանի, որպես տնտեսական միավոր՝ քայքայվող է. «Հայաստանն այնտեղից ամեն ինչ չի կարող ստանալ»։
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---

Comment

I'm for it only in the case of extreme danger, say a Turkish invasion (which is improbable).
                General Antranik (1865-1927): “I am not a nationalist. I recognize only one nation, the nation of the oppressed.”

Comment

Working...
                X