Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Who owns what in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who owns what in Armenia

Originally posted by Gevz View Post
    It's not another system. It's a fraud.

System of corruption/killing/exploiting/making money/and caring only about money. i agree this is democracy.
    Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    I cannot tell you how nice it is to see someone besides myself on this forum who sees democracy for what it has morphed into.
    It is indeed a fraud and extremely harmful to the whole world as it is practiced in USA. .......
    I cannot stop my tears, so nice to “see “ you two have become soul mates.

Match made in heaven .....

Sorry for being so unromantic but I see some outstanding flaws in the arguments presented ....

Arguments thus far, Armenians leaving because the press is highlighting the corruption and lawlessness.
    They are leaving to better countries ..... more democratic ...... such as US, Europe, Russia.
    But we are smart and we already know that democracy is a fraud.

So where does it leave our logic as to why people are leaving the country.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
    Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post

Sorry for being so unromantic but I see some outstanding flaws in the arguments presented ....

Arguments thus far, Armenians leaving because the press is highlighting the corruption and lawlessness.
      They are leaving to better countries ..... more democratic ...... such as US, Europe, Russia.

lmaoo a bunch of Americans, enjoying the full benefits of life in America, telling people in Armenia they don't really understand why they are all upset. It's all a conspiracy. Their life really isn't all that bad. The funniest are these HHK supporters. The biggest signal to me that these Serzh fan boys (lmao including the one screaming about being born in Armenia) haven't actually ever had to live in and support a family in Armenia is that their apologetic tone for the ruling party. If any of you actually managed to find 3 people in Armenia not linked to an oligarch that support the HHK, I will personally get Serzh's picture tattooed on my chest.
      Last edited by Mher; 05-28-2015, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post

Originally posted by Mher View Post
        lmaoo a bunch of Americans, enjoying the full benefits of life in America, telling people in Armenia they don't really understand why they are all upset. It's all a conspiracy. Their life really isn't all that bad. The funniest are these HHK supporters. The biggest signal to me that these Serzh fan boys (lmao including the one screaming about being born in Armenia) haven't actually ever had to live in and support a family in Armenia is that their apologetic tone for the ruling party. If any of you actually managed to find 3 people in Armenia not linked to an oligarch that support the HHK, I will personally get Serzh's picture tattooed on my chest.
        Would like to thank you two for pointing out alternative lines of reasoning .
        Although I agree with Haykakan that democracy is probably the easiest form of governance to manipulate by the greed ridden, power mongers in this world, I cannot but agree with the both of you on the ?reasoning? being presented by our new member.
        I personally think there are other alternatives to the John birch society, communist party, republican/demo party, sorcery club etc.
        Thanks again.

Comment

a parskahav telling me how it is down in Armenia when i live in Armenia for 8 months of the year? BTW. the other 4 months i don't live in the states and never have.

democracy is a fraud. armenia doesn't need your democracy if it did it would have joined the fraud in fact serzh is so smart he uses your democracy(west) leaches money and gets protection from the Russians - can you do that? not even your CIA agent raffuk can do that.

Iranianized islamicized imbecile armenians that never lived in Armenia - leave for the U.S finally once arriving in the u.s they start becoming western junks and somehow become so qualified and so caring about 'Armenia's' future they start preaching how Armenia should be run,how armenia is corrupt - Are you mad? Even if Armenia was not corrupt you still wouldn't live there so why the fark does it matter?

Finally - back in iran these islamized armenian monkeys lived in slums prior to fking off to the states.

Comment

Have you lived in Armenia ? No ( not that it matters for anyone else but for your pathetic kind it matters )

Do you plan to live in Armenia? No ( again your kind never plans to live there so why the fark are you preaching democracy)

Do you plan to live in Armenia even if it wasn't corrupt ? No

Do you plan to help Armenia if the time comes for it? No - your kind will say 'why the fk should i help let oligarch do the helping and run and hide like a typical gelled hair xxx looking parskahav'

Do you worship iranian leadership and call iran your country when talking to odars at the same time talking xxxx about Armenia? Yes - I'm very familiar with your pathetic kind

This is your kind masturbating over Iran,Masturbating over obamas photo and masturbating when your pathetic migrated country will someday feel sorry for you and Recognize the genocide. the first parts are true however your democracy failed at recognizing a documented genocide all in the name of democracy (oooops interests) your kind was masturbating for years on end how obama will use the 'g' word on april 24 when it failed to do that your kind just stfu and went away.

i think its time for you to pray to mohammed and say your daily allah awkbar back in islamic dog iran. just for the record might want to check what your worshipping islamic dog iran has done to armenian's you midget.

YOUR KIND OF ARMENIAN IS THE ONE THAT TALKS S.HIT ALL DAY AND xxxx HITS THE FAN THEY ARE GONE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN OR HEARD OF LIKE THE LITTLE GIRLS THAT YOU ARE.
            Last edited by Gevz; 05-28-2015, 05:36 PM.

Comment

The funny part is i read once you wrote 'I trust iran more than Russia they are more loyal' that's how dumb your kind is.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                I cannot tell you how nice it is to see someone besides myself on this forum who sees democracy for what it has morphed into. It is indeed a fraud and extremely harmful to the whole world as it is practiced in USA. This is not to say it cannot ever work but even when it does it is always just a matter of time before it becomes corrupted. Two facts no one can argue with is that democracies are by far the most warlike and corrupt governments compared to all other types of governments. Things like election fraud, corruption, brainwashing, warmongering... may exist in all forms of governments but they reach their pinnacles only in a democracy.
                As for media coverage it is refreshing to see that even the most ardent supporters of the west see Lragir as the treacherous poison that it is. I am not familiar with the other publications to comment on them. I wonder what happened to that Vrej1915 guy? I guess the CIA/Turkish funding dried up...
                Vrej is an agent.

So is 'Chubs' posing as an Armenian. So is 'Helloworld'.

I been reading this forum everyday for the last 4 years. Mher is just butthurt and londontsi is probably this guy being a hero in down town yerevan ( photo attached ) i'm suprised no one knocked this fool out. Click image for larger version

Name:	putin-protests.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	539119

These are the modern day traitors of Armenians ( live in a democratic country like U.K,U.S,Europe get paid money ) come to Armenia hold up crap like this spread venom and fark of back to base. These people don't care about anything they are just imbeciles causing problems like in Ukraine.
                Last edited by Gevz; 05-28-2015, 05:45 PM.

Comment

More foolishness from people who refuse to see the truth in front of their faces. If it was democracy that people wanted then they would not be leaving Armenia for that is exactly what they got. People are leaving because of lack of opportunities and/or perceived lack of opportunities. They also leave because of the risk of war. Both have to do with our Turkish neighbors who are blockading and threatening the country and the media sources serving foreign interests. The leaders of Armenia have been brilliant in foreign affairs but fairly dismal in domestic affairs. Democracy worshipers do not understand even a little bit what it is that they worship. It is because of democracies that we have endless wars, occupation, inequality, global warming, destabilization, economic enslavement...All of these things are being perpetuated by nations calling themselves the champions of democracy today. I have said it before that it is not the form of the government that matters but it is the motives of those who are governing and the system which produces these leaders that makes good or bad leadership. Just look at the topic of this thread "who owns what". Only in a society with horrid inequality do people dwell on such shallow questions. Most of the democracies are obsessed with this bs to the point where the distribution of wealth is now worst in these democracies then in any monarchy, theocracy, dictatorship... We are in a bus headed to hell and many foolish passangers are cheering the driver. Some of us understand where the bus is going is not where people want to be and for pointing this out we get ridiculed. I wish there was some way I could jump off this bus, I wish I could convince those on it to open their eyes and minds and to observe the hell they are headed for and to jump off with me. The problem is that regardless of our wishes we are all on the same bus, going to the same hell, and none of us can get off. It will not matter much where you are at when the whole world becomes a dessert, it will not matter who you are when all resources are depleted, and it will not matter who owns what when you cannot live on this planet. All forms of government can work (including democracy) so long the system produces leaders who have the greater good at heart. The problem is that democracies today and in the past have always proven to be the most susceptible to corruption and to be the most warlike. You marry these corrupt democracies with capitalism and you have the bus headed for hell which all of us are on now and non can get off.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Throughout at least the last 3,000 years of our history, large segments of our population have been forcibly removed removed from their heritage land and put somewhere else. That's if they weren't outright murdered.
                    They were divided from our group. This was to weaken us (and steal our land).
                    To divide and conquer go hand in hand.
                    In these emmediate contemporary times, this strategy continues.
                    I have often thought the world fears us uniting, and so tries every way they can to divide us, and keep us divided.
                    They fear our coalescing .
                    Our history is one of being murdered and torn apart.
                    But we still remember who we are.
                    To be devisive amongst ourselves does us no good .
                    There is a difference between being devisive and disagreeing.
                    There actually is a difference.

------
                    I refrain.

Comment

Gevz, you're right. Armenians in Armenia are much better than Armenians from the rest of the world including Iran, except in Iran we had the balls to defend our culture which is why there are over a dozen Armenian churches in one of the most islamic muslim countries in the world. You on the other hand couldn't goto echmiadzin 25 years ago to pray, because of your mother russia. So instead of trying to label us parskahavs or whatever childish name you can think of, tell us what needs to happen in Armenia since you're so educated on the topic?

Comment

Working...
                      X