Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Energy in Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Energy in Azerbaijan

I hate the arrogance of Russians. I don't see them as friends but a necessary ally.
    Hope sh!t don't hit the fan.
    B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Եվրոպան ու Իսրայելը սկսել են քիչ նավթ գնել Ադրբեջանից
      Lragir.am
      Բիզնես - 28 Օգոստոսի 2015,

Եվրոպայում նվազում են միջերկրածովյան տեսակի նավթի վաճառքի ծավալները, փոխարենն ավելանում է Արևմտյան Աֆրիկայից մատակարարվող նավթը: Դրա հետևանքով ադրբեջանական Azeri Light և CPC Blend տեսակների նավթի նկատմամբ պահանջարկն ընկել է: Այս մասին գրում է Haqqin.az-ը՝ հղում անելով էներգետիկայի ոլորտում հետազոտություններ իրականացնող ամերիկյան Platts անկախ գործակալությանը:

Հաշվի առնելով, որ Ասիայում նվազել է պահանջարկն արևմտաաֆրիկյան նավթի նկատմամբ, եվրոպական նավթային ընկերությունները որոշել են օգտվել տեղափոխման համար առավել հարմար պայմաններից և ավելացնել աֆրիկյան նավթի ներկրումը, մասնավորապես, Նիգերիայից և Անգոլայից:

Ավելի վաղ հայտնի է դարձել, որ Իսրայելը ևս նվազեցրել է ադրբեջանական նավթի գնման ծավալները: Իսրայելը մայիսից սկսած մոտ 1 միլիարդ դոլարի նավթ է գնել Իրաքյան Քրդստանից: Մինչ այդ Իսրայելը նավթ էր գնում գերազանցապես Ադրբեջանից, Ռուսաստանից և Ղազախստանից:

- See more at: http://www.lragir.am/index/arm/0/eco....yodUFGDB.dpuf

Comment

You cannot seriously speak of any real INVESTING IN ARMENIA, and investing in poor Armenia by occassional Diaspora TOURISTS' checks on such FAILING ECONOMY is not serious at all/ e.g. Greece is a FAILED ECONOMY , ARMENIA is a "working still" SOCIAL POLARIZATION post sovietic state. ARMENIA needs REAL SOLUTIONS not TOURISTS of any sorts, Greece has more tourists and even COLORFUL diaspora like "MY GREEK FAT WEDDING" . I am possibly myself one of them, not FAT! INVEST IN DIPLOMACY and IN GOOD Racial ELEMENTS, redirect THAT GENOCIDE DIPLOMACY and EXISTING POVERTY hereby, beyond closedmindeness WHATEVER THAT MEANS. If Azerbaijan HAS NO GAS soon, in East Medirranean SECURITY Environment are many ENERGY VACUUMS and two ongoing PARIA STATES: Greece and Turkey....think as ANATOLIANS in GREECE beyond any CLOSEDMINDED STEREOTYPES, You have FAILING STATES, Arab springs, Turkish destabilization GREEK ENERGY VACUUM.....Carpe diem!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
          I hate the arrogance of Russians. I don't see them as friends but a necessary ally.
          Hope sh!t don't hit the fan.

Good Job!

This is true Armenian thinking by the way.

Comment

Italy’s Eni discovers ‘largest-ever’ gas field in Mediterranean Sea off Egypt

Italian energy giant Eni has announced on its website that it has found a “supergiant” gas field at their Zohr Prospect in the deep waters of Egypt in the Mediterranean, claiming it “could become one of the world’s largest natural-gas finds.”

Italian energy giant Eni has announced on its website that it has found a “supergiant” gas field at their Zohr Prospect in the deep waters of Egypt in the Mediterranean, claiming it “could become one of the world’s largest natural-gas finds.”

It added that this is “an important day” for the company, as well as for Italy and Egypt, as it could fuel Italy’s economic development and “will be able to ensure satisfying Egypt’s natural gas demand for decades.”

“It’s a very important day for Eni and its people. This historic discovery will be able to transform the energy scenario of Egypt,” Claudio Descalzi, chief executive of Eni, said in a statement.

The field is located about 80 miles (129 kilometers) off the Egyptian coast, 1,450 meters below the surface.

It added that this is “an important day” for the company, as well as for Italy and Egypt, as it could fuel Italy’s economic development and “will be able to ensure satisfying Egypt’s natural gas demand for decades.”

“It’s a very important day for Eni and its people. This historic discovery will be able to transform the energy scenario of Egypt,” Claudio Descalzi, chief executive of Eni, said in a statement.

The field is located about 80 miles (129 kilometers) off the Egyptian coast, 1,450 meters below the surface.

The Leviathan gas field near the Israeli coast had been the largest discovered in the Mediterranean Sea before Eni found the “supergiant” field in Zahr. This new find is one of Eni’s biggest, although it is still smaller than a gas field being developed by the company near the coast of Mozambique.

The final investment decision, which is still to be made, could be taken later this year, while drilling could be initiated in 2016, with peak output reaching about 65-80 million cubic meters per day, the Financial Times reports, citing Claudio Descalzi.

“We will fast track this project and production will begin as soon as possible,” he said, as quoted by the Wall Street Journal.

The announcement of the discovery came a day after a Cairo meeting between the Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi and Eni CEO Claudio Descalzi, according to the president’s office.

Eni is Egypt’s main oil and gas producer. It has been operating in the country since 1954 through its IEOC subsidiary, with equity production reaching 200,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by demetrios View Post
              You cannot seriously speak of any real INVESTING IN ARMENIA, and investing in poor Armenia by occassional Diaspora TOURISTS' checks on such FAILING ECONOMY is not serious at all/ e.g. Greece is a FAILED ECONOMY , ARMENIA is a "working still" SOCIAL POLARIZATION post sovietic state. ARMENIA needs REAL SOLUTIONS not TOURISTS of any sorts, Greece has more tourists and even COLORFUL diaspora like "MY GREEK FAT WEDDING" . I am possibly myself one of them, not FAT! INVEST IN DIPLOMACY and IN GOOD Racial ELEMENTS, redirect THAT GENOCIDE DIPLOMACY and EXISTING POVERTY hereby, beyond closedmindeness WHATEVER THAT MEANS. If Azerbaijan HAS NO GAS soon, in East Medirranean SECURITY Environment are many ENERGY VACUUMS and two ongoing PARIA STATES: Greece and Turkey....think as ANATOLIANS in GREECE beyond any CLOSEDMINDED STEREOTYPES, You have FAILING STATES, Arab springs, Turkish destabilization GREEK ENERGY VACUUM.....Carpe diem!
              Where did you copy paste this from, lol......btw, its Armenian highlands not Anatolia.

an introduction will be nice demetrios......you Russian?
              B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

PKK-ն տարածել է Թուրքիայում ադրբեջանական գազամուղը պայթեցնելու տեսանյութը
                Lragir.am
                Քաղաքականություն - 31 Օգոստոսի 2015,

Քուրդիստանի աշխատավորական կուսակցության (PKK) մարտիկները համացանցում տարածել են Թուրքիայի Կարսի նահանգի Սարիղամիշի տարածքով անցնող Բաքու-Թբիլիսի-Էրզրում գազատար խողովակաշարի` վերջին մեկ ամսում երկրորդ անգամ պայթեցնելու տեսանյութը:

Ինչպես հաղորդում է «Արմենպրես»-ը` վկայակոչելով թուրքական «Հաբերլեր» լրատվական կայքը, գազամուղի պայթեցումները PKK-ն սկսել է իրագործել Թուրքիայի կառավարության հետ միակողմանիորեն հայտարարած զինադադարի դադարեցումից հետո:

Ավելի վաղ Կարսի նահանգապետ Գյունայ Օզդեմիրը ԶԼՄ-ներին հայտնել էր, որ շարքից դուրս էր եկել գազամուղի 50 մ երկարությամբ հատվածը, որի վերանորոգումն արդեն սկսվել է եւ կտեւի նվազագույնը 4 օր:

PKK-ի կողմից տարածված տեսանյութում հստակ երեւում է, որ պայթյունի վայրը նախապես հայտնի է եղել եւ այն հատուկ նկարահանվել է: Ուժգին պայթյունից մի քանի վայրկյան հետո, գազատար խողովակաշարում սկսում է այրվել գազը, եւ ծխի ամպը բարձրանում է օդ: 10 րոպե տեւող տեսանյութում PKK-ի մարտիկները ցուցադրում են, թե ինչպես է այրվում ադրբեջանական գազամուղը: Միջադեպի վայրում ուժգին հրդեհը նկատելի է եղել անգամ հարեւան Էրզրում նահանգի տարածքից:

Բաքու-Թբիլիսի-Էրզրում գազատար խողովակաշարը պայթեցվել էր նաեւ օգոստոսի 4-ին:

- See more at: http://www.lragir.am/index/arm/0/pol....NwcbbClB.dpuf

Comment

Զանգվածային կրճատումներ ադրբեջանական արդյունաբերությունում

Ադրբեջանի խոշորագույն արդյունաբերական օբյեկտը՝ Սումգայիթի տեխնոլոգիական պարկը, բախվել է ֆինանսական խնդիրների ու զանգվածաբար ազատում է իր աշխատակիցներին, հայտնում է «Ազատություն» ռադիոկայանը:

Տեղեկությունների համաձայն՝ մի քանի գործարան, որ ընդգրկվել են արդյունաբերական համալիրի մեջ, արդեն կասեցրել է իր գործունեությունը:
                  Աշխատակիցների խումբը, որը բողոքում էր աշխատավարձերի ուշացման դեմ, կրճատման անվան տակ աշխատանքից հեռացվել է գործարաններից: Դրանից հետո աշխատակիցների ցույցերը դադարել են:

Բարդ իրավիճակ է ստեղծվել նաև Azenco ձեռնարկությունում, որը զբաղվում է էներգետիկ ու մի շարք ենթակառուցվածքային օբյակտների շինարարությամբ:

Աշխատատեղերի կրճատումները աշխատակիցները բացատրում են նոր պետպատվերների բացակայությամբ:

Ներկայում իրենց աշխատանքը դադարեցրել են նաև երկու արդյունաբերական հսկաներ՝ Սումգայիթի ալյումինի ու խողովակների գործարանները:

Աղբյուրը <a href="http://168.am/2015/09/01/531520.html">© 168.am</a></br>

Comment

my Armenian wife will kill me if she finds out i am a russian....by the way, i am pasted actualy, NEVER vice versa, so ANATOLIANISM to you is something strange or enemy to you? ANATOLIA is West Armenia of the Genocides, actually I am not living in Cappadocia as well. Which is worse? in greece THEY STILL CALL YOU Christian Turk, as they did with Anatolians Greeks Refugees. CLOSED MINDED SOCIETY that cannot afford something beyond PARTHENON by Melina Merkouri (an Arvanite modern Greek-of ALBANIAN Origins that is) ....I am trying to get your point of view, now IF YOU EVER UNDERSTOOD really mine, WHY ANATOLIA is not good to ARMENIA? sort of Diaspora thing? YES I UNDERSTAND YOU, dont mix different things under one flag....USE THEM if you can! I SEE ARARAT is first time i see ASIA MINOR as THE WEST....always had the impression it was the EAST ex Orientem lux!................your problem NOW is ACADEMIC or DEEP?

Comment

BY the way, exclusive economic zone EEZ in this oil compound seems DUBIOUS now....mostly between GREXIT GREECE and SISI EGYPT....AGIP is Italian now? thinking more likely AS ARMENIAN -possibly some roots back, but not since URARTU russians would have already seized me in Hermitage

Comment

Working...
                      X