Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Energy in Azerbaijan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Energy in Azerbaijan

xxxx them hard xxxx them good ...2020 WILL COME AND HIT YOU HARD MOFOS BUT MOST OF ALL I WILL BE THERE

Comment

Սեպտեմբեր 10 2015

Ադրբեջանը դատի է տալիս France 2 հեռուստաընկերությանը՝ Ալիևին «բռնակալ» անվանելու համար
      Աղբյուրը <a href="http://168.am/2015/09/10/535503.html">© 168.am</a></br>

Ադրբեջանի իշխանությունները մտադիր են դատական հայց ներկայացնել Ֆրանսիայի France 2 պետական հեռուստաալիքի դեմ այն բանից հետո, երբ վերջինս հեռարձակել է լրագրողական հետաքննություն, որում Ադրբեջանը անվանվում է բռնապետություն, իսկ երկրի նախագահ Իլհամ Ալիևը՝ բռնակալ: Այս մասին, հղում կատարելով Ադրբեջանի կառավարության փաստաբան Օլիվյե Պարդոյին, հայտնում է France-Presse գործակալությունը:

«Լրագրողներ Էլիզ Լյուսեն ու Լորան Ռիշարը ծրագրի հենց սկզբից Ադրբեջանը ներկայացնում են որպես աշխարհի ամենադաժան բռնապետություններից մեկը»,- France-Presse-ին տված հարցազրույցում հայտարարել է Օլիվյե Պարդոն:

Սեպտեմբերի 8-ին՝ երկուշաբթի օրը, France 2-ը Cash Investigation հետաքննական ծրագրի շրջանակում ցուցադրել էր սյուժե, որը նվիրված էր Ֆրանսիայի նախագահ Ֆրանսուա Օլանդի՝ 2014թ. գարնանը Ադրբեջան կատարած այցին:

Ադրբեջանում նկարահանումներից հետո ֆրանսիացի լրագրողներից խլել էին նկարահանված նյութերը, մասնավորապես, ընդդիմադիր ակտիվիստների ու իրավապաշտպանների հետ հարցազրույցները:

«Ամբողջ ծրագրի ընթացքում առանց որևէ ապացույցի ադրբեջանցի ղեկավարը ներկայացվում է որպես կովկասյան «բռնակալ» ու «բռնապետ»»,- բացատրել է Ադրբեջանի կառավարության փաստաբանը:
      Վերջինիս խոսքով՝ Ադրբեջանն «այլևս մտադիր չէ նման բան հանդուրժել ու մտադիր է դատի տալ իրեն զրպարտողներին»:

Աղբյուրը <a href="http://168.am/2015/09/10/535503.html">© 168.am</a></br>

Comment

Anyone who understands french should watch this Report.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeytun View Post
          Anyone who understands french should watch this Report.
          Azerbaijan to Sue French TV for Calling Ilham Aliyev a "Dictator"
          September 10, 2015 ,
          by Giorgi Lomsadze and Elizabeth Owen

Azerbaijan plans to take French public television channel France 2 to court for an investigative program that called the Azerbaijani government a “dictatorship” and its leader, President Ilham Aliyev, a “despot.”

The September 7 program, part of the investigative series Cash Investigation, questioned “what weight” human-rights issues in Azerbaijan can hold for France when multi-billion-dollar contracts in the hydrocarbon-rich state are on the table for powerful French businesses.

"We wondered if, during lunch with the dictator from the Caucasus, one was able to speak of oil and human rights without anyone around the table choking," the voiceover explained.

Nationally broadcast TV programs that question Azerbaijan’s rights record do not arrive at an auspicious time for the country. After hosting the European Games this July and agreeing to take on other mega-sports events, it now is considering whether or not to bid for the 2024 Summer Olympics. The deadline is September 15.

Arguably, Cash Investigation's nearly two-hour-long report would do little to enhance any application Baku chooses to submit. Hinging on a 2014 trip to Baku by French President François Hollande, the story includes footage of police crackdowns on protesters and interviews with recently sentenced human-rights advocate Leyla Yunus and investigative journalist Khadija Ismayilova.*

International rights organizations claim that both women — as well as tens of other individuals — were jailed for their criticism of the Aliyev government.

Baku denies it. When asked by Cash Investigation host Elise Lucet if Azerbaijan was truly a "land of tolerance" with political prisoners in its jails, First Lady Mehriban Aliyeva advised that Lucet "Just get correct information."

Baku, which, through the Heydar Aliyev Foundation chaired by Aliyeva, long has served as a deep-pocketed donor in France, reportedly sees Lucet and reporter Laurent Richard’s depiction of Azerbaijan as slanderous.

“I don’t know of any dictatorship which sits on the Council of Europe, subject to the European Court of Justice, which has abolished the death penalty and where the Internet is free for all,” Olivier Prado, the lawyer cited as representing Azerbaijan in its complaint against France 2, was reported as telling Agence France Presse.

This is not, however, the first time that Azerbaijan has had a confrontation with Cash Investigation. In May 2014, after President Hollande’s state visit to Azerbaijan, series reporters Laurent Richard and Emmanuel Bach were kicked out of the country and had their footage confiscated at the Baku airport.

The series termed the seizure “President Aliyev’s joke," but looks like it decided to try and have the last laugh. A copy of the footage was included in its September 7 broadcast on Azerbaijan.

*Khadija Ismayilova has worked as a reporter for EurasiaNet.org.

Comment

Guys, nice to meet you, ANATOLI is greek word you say to me (you teach me now, the "russian" ελληνικα τωρα? Why don't you try teach me ARMENIAN? ) . Κιλικια-Kilikia, West Armenia is Neither ANATOLIA nor ARMENIA allow me saying that; these lands comprised diverse peoples and cultures, long before the Byzantine or the Ottoman empire. SO all is ACADEMIC and NATIONALISTIC CLOSEDMINDEDNESS, if "not used well" is BULL believe me, and IS MY CUP OF COFFEE "Historical Marketing"-what MASTOTS ALSO did-"seperated" the Armenian (Arianism Christian doctrine) nation from the later ORTHODOX Anatolians (of different ethnic origins-Armenians-Greeks-Cappadocians, etc)....What you call WEST ARMENIA the PONTICS with whom i have long feud (ACADEMIC and MAFIA-type/do you doubt this as much??) call it PONTOS REPUBLIC of the TREBIZONDE-they accept gving you rights in Kars & Asdrahan regions (THANK GOD!)....In Cappadocia, Cilikia etc. IF THERE WERE today ETHNIC ANATOLIANS like Demetrios of Lost Smyrna (modern IZMIR) (i.e. not PONTIC nor ARMENIAN) you would have another REAL PROBLEM :How to share these vast lands...........WEST ARMENIA now now now now IS KURDISTAN not even TURKEY---have you been in KURDISTAN at all? as Tourists, 10,000,000 KURds hate seeing you there as ARMENIANS-tURKS even proposed BRING BACK THE ARMENIANS and throw away the KURDS from here.......SO, academically speaking I cannot debate.....I hope you do not hate my guts! Snoragalutioun...THE THING IS VERY COMPLICATED guys! by the way-HAVE YOU EVER VISITED armenia most of you? I HAVE AND I LOVE IT...not as your guest

Comment

Originally posted by demetrios View Post
              Guys, nice to meet you, ANATOLI is greek word you say to me (you teach me now, the "russian" ελληνικα τωρα? Why don't you try teach me ARMENIAN? ) . Κιλικια-Kilikia, West Armenia is Neither ANATOLIA nor ARMENIA allow me saying that; these lands comprised diverse peoples and cultures, long before the Byzantine or the Ottoman empire. SO all is ACADEMIC and NATIONALISTIC CLOSEDMINDEDNESS, if "not used well" is BULL believe me, and IS MY CUP OF COFFEE "Historical Marketing"-what MASTOTS ALSO did-"seperated" the Armenian (Arianism Christian doctrine) nation from the later ORTHODOX Anatolians (of different ethnic origins-Armenians-Greeks-Cappadocians, etc)....What you call WEST ARMENIA the PONTICS with whom i have long feud (ACADEMIC and MAFIA-type/do you doubt this as much??) call it PONTOS REPUBLIC of the TREBIZONDE-they accept gving you rights in Kars & Asdrahan regions (THANK GOD!)....In Cappadocia, Cilikia etc. IF THERE WERE today ETHNIC ANATOLIANS like Demetrios of Lost Smyrna (modern IZMIR) (i.e. not PONTIC nor ARMENIAN) you would have another REAL PROBLEM :How to share these vast lands...........WEST ARMENIA now now now now IS KURDISTAN not even TURKEY---have you been in KURDISTAN at all? as Tourists, 10,000,000 KURds hate seeing you there as ARMENIANS-tURKS even proposed BRING BACK THE ARMENIANS and throw away the KURDS from here.......SO, academically speaking I cannot debate.....I hope you do not hate my guts! Snoragalutioun...THE THING IS VERY COMPLICATED guys! by the way-HAVE YOU EVER VISITED armenia most of you? I HAVE AND I LOVE IT...not as your guest
              I don't know who you are, where you come and go.
              But whoever you may be, you can't change the name of a country retrospectively. Even more so invent conceptual identities....
              That is a very turkish style, by the way.
              Anyway, we are the indegenous inhabitants of our highland, and we never, ever used such a name for our homeland or for ourselves for the last 3000 years.
              Now if you want to invent names and identities, you are invited to do West of Kapatovkya, There is enough place for you....:

Comment

«Գազպրոմը» սկսել է գազ մատակարարել Ադրբեջանին

Ռուսաստանյան «Գազպրոմ» ընկերությունը սկսել է բնական գազ մատակարարել Ադրբեջանին:

«ՌԻԱ Նովոստի»-ն հայտնում է, որ մատակարարումը սկսվել է սեպտեմբերի 29-ին: Մատակարարման օրական ծավալը կազմում է մոտ 6 մլն խ/մ:

«Գազպրոմը» Ադրբեջանի հետ առքուվաճառքի պայմանագիր էր ստորագրել 2015-ի սեպտեմբերին` 5 տարով: Տարեկան ծրագրվում է 2 մլրդ խ / մ գազ մատակարարել այդ երկրին:

«Գազպրոմի» պաշտոնական հայտարարության մեջ ասված է, որ «ռուսաստանյան գազի ներմուծումը թույլ կտա բավարարել այս էներգակրի հարցում Ադրբեջանի լրացուցիչ պահանջմունքները, ինչը պայմանավորված է տնտեսական աճով ու ներքին սպառման ընդլայնմամբ»: : Rire:: Rire:: Rire:

Ռուսաստանը Ադրբեջանին գազ մատակարարում էր 2004-ից, սակայն 2014-ի դրությամբ մատակարարման ծավալները հասել էին 0,21 մլրդ խ/մ-ի: 2014-ի դրությամբ Ռուսաստանը գազ է մատակարարում նախկին ԽՍՀՄ-ի բոլոր երկրներ` Բելառուս` 19,6 մլրդ խ/մ, Ղազախստան` 5,1 մլրդ խ/մ, Մոլդովա` 2,8 մլրդ խ/մ: Ռուսաստանյան գազ են ստանում նաև Լիտվան, Հայաստանը, Լատվիան, Էստոնիան, Վրաստանը (2,5 մլրդ խ/մ-ից 0,3 մլրդ խ/մ-ի չափով):

Comment

Originally posted by Vrej1915 View Post
                  I don't know who you are, where you come and go.
                  But whoever you may be, you can't change the name of a country retrospectively. Even more so invent conceptual identities....
                  That is a very turkish style, by the way.
                  Anyway, we are the indegenous inhabitants of our highland, and we never, ever used such a name for our homeland or for ourselves for the last 3000 years.
                  Now if you want to invent names and identities, you are invited to do West of Kapatovkya, There is enough place for you....:
                  YOU DO NOT KNOW WHOEVER I AM......MAY BE...WHERE I GO.....but you know me as TURKISH STYLE??? be serious....at least....LEARN WHO AM I....

Comment

I AM NOT A TROLL...let alone TURKISH TROLL.....i have serious things to think than explaining that I AM NOT AN ELEPHANT to the rest indigenous mammoths ...east of Kappadocia

Comment

You are obviously Greek from your user name....or women bride dress maker.
                      You are completely off topic and nothing to do with Azeri energy.
                      You call Armenian Highlands "Anatolia"
                      You say East Turkey or West Armenia is goat fcking Kurd land who never had a state and pawns.
                      You don't need to be a Turk to be a "Turk".......GrayWolfs will love you.
                      No you no troll.
                      B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

Working...
                      X