Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkey to sue Egoyan over 'Ararat'

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WRONG ANSWER, try again!

you are very stupid for thinking it will not be recognized...... that is all i can say...... interets always change..... and they will not need to do turkey favors in the future....... yes i am a "psyhic reader"..... i predict that you will make more stupid ignorant comments in the future!...... lamer.... go take your WRONG negativity to another place, we dont need it, and if everyone thought like you, armenians would get nowhere in this world...... all those other recognitions would never have happened..... oh but im sure you were the psychic read and you KNEW that france, greece, italy, etc would have recognized it right?... whats that? your speechless?

Comment

Miss Classy...... i agree with you 110%....... we need more armenians like you in this world.....

Comment

Re: WRONG ANSWER, try again!

Originally posted by turks_must_die
        you are very stupid for thinking it will not be recognized...... that is all i can say...... interets always change..... and they will not need to do turkey favors in the future....... yes i am a "psyhic reader"..... i predict that you will make more stupid ignorant comments in the future!...... lamer.... go take your WRONG negativity to another place, we dont need it, and if everyone thought like you, armenians would get nowhere in this world...... all those other recognitions would never have happened..... oh but im sure you were the psychic read and you KNEW that france, greece, italy, etc would have recognized it right?... whats that? your speechless?
        can you calm down?
        I happen to be real and I'm not just talk and dreams...so I think that ( at least during MY lifetime) neither the U.S. of A. nor Turkey is gonna recognize any Armenian Genocide... and the fact that I think that, doesnt make me any less of an Armenian, nor does it make me stupid.
        people like yourself and missclassy, with your"turks must die"ish "turks are animals" philosophies, are gonna get nowhere...
        first of all you guys need to read some history, before embarrassing us in front of foreigners...
        the 1.8 Armenians did not die in 1915 as your BOMB armo missclassy had mentioned above..
        over one a half million armenians died in the time period between the 1880's (Hamidian Charter) all the way during the Genocide and past it until when we got our independence..the whole time us being under the ishkhanootyoon of the Ottoman Empire.
        second of all... being the "extra patriotic" Armenian you are, can you please tell me (except for getting anti turkish screen names and wishing upon stars) how you've been contributing to the Genocide recognization field in your community and beyond?

Comment

you are a FOOL!

1) oh... so now you "think" and "atleast in your lifetime", before you were barking about how we are dreaming this and that, and they will never recognize the genocide, now you are slowly changing what you said

2) my toe nail knows more about the genocide than you do... dont even bark about that to me.... i did not talk about any facts in our genocide history, so you cant say i dont know much, and that i shoud read my history you genius... so dont "people like yourself" me you idiot

3) i teach people our history and teach them what turkey has done to armenia and educate others, which is more than what you do for armeinans, only come to forums and spread your "jo jo the psychic' negativity.... so shut your mouth, and i am calm....... its just annoying to have lame armenians like you in this world....!

4) if you look at my last post, i was right, i predicted that you were going to make more stupid ignorant comments......... and you did!!!!

Comment

ummmm
            and exactly what was the point of your reply except for telling me to shut my mouth and calling me lame and an idiot for no reason.... lol
            ouh ouh
            you hurt me

so I see that you teach people about the genocide...oh and hold on... you educate em too....
            woooow... I'm speechless... you've impressed me so much that I think eventually YOU're gonna be the reason the turks are gonna give us Sassoon, moush and Van back begging us to forgive them.
            you have proved yourself my friend and I can't beloieve I just wasted another 10 lines of text for you...

Comment

iq of a donkey!

in my last post, i had forgotten that you were slow, so let me explain myself, the reason why i called you idiot, lame and stupid, IS BECAUSE YOU ARE an IDIOT, A LAMER, AND STUPID!!!!!!!!!! you genius

i never once said what i do is anything special, but i know for a fact its more than you do (your spreading of negativity and changing your words), again, that was the point of my comment, and i understand that you needed further explanation because of the reasons as mentioned above (read again, since you dont have the iq to remember what was made in the previous paragraph)

.... in conclusion, you keep barking, ruff ruff..... about pointless things, and its more like iv wasted too much time on you..... hey, some armenians like youself are just hopeless.....

keep spreading your negativity and pointless comments.... because you know all! ..... hahah that was funny!

Comment

bling bling!

i will no longer respond to your comments, i have done my charity work for the less fortunate.....

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
                  Originally posted by turks_must_die
                  can you calm down?
                  I happen to be real and I'm not just talk and dreams...so I think that ( at least during MY lifetime) neither the U.S. of A. nor Turkey is gonna recognize any Armenian Genocide... and the fact that I think that, doesnt make me any less of an Armenian, nor does it make me stupid.
                  people like yourself and missclassy, with your"turks must die"ish "turks are animals" philosophies, are gonna get nowhere...
                  first of all you guys need to read some history, before embarrassing us in front of foreigners...
                  the 1.8 Armenians did not die in 1915 as your BOMB armo missclassy had mentioned above..
                  over one a half million armenians died in the time period between the 1880's (Hamidian Charter) all the way during the Genocide and past it until when we got our independence..the whole time us being under the ishkhanootyoon of the Ottoman Empire.
                  second of all... being the "extra patriotic" Armenian you are, can you please tell me (except for getting anti turkish screen names and wishing upon stars) how you've been contributing to the Genocide recognization field in your community and beyond?
                  Jahannam, it makes me sick that you would even defend the turks over Armenians. I dont care what the numbers are, one Armenian dying is too many. Genocide, no matter the amount of damage done is disgusting and a crime against humanity. You are soooooo quick to defend the Iraqi people for wanting to bomb us. You are soo quick to defend the turks and their legislation, but when your own people fight against an injustice that effects us to this day, you are quick to jump on the other side. Jahannam, you are an opportunistic people pleaser. You like the majority and have no principles what so ever. You are a disgusting mind xxxxx.

Turksmustdie, please listen to reason. Though I believe that legislation must be passed to recognize the Armenian genocide, I do not think it will initially pass in the US. It is not in the US interests to recognize the genocide. I believe that Israel recognizes the genocide. If we could work through that country to push the US to recognize that sort of legislation it might work. Russia could easily be taken by the Armenians. Russa is in a week state and Armenians could take advantage their like the Jews took advantage of our system during WWII. WIth Russia, and Israel pressing the US, I believe we can achieve that legislation. THe old ways of lobbying and presenting the idea to the US senate is obvioulsy not working. We need something new.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo
                    Originally posted by jahannam
                    Jahannam, it makes me sick that you would even defend the turks over Armenians. I dont care what the numbers are, one Armenian dying is too many. Genocide, no matter the amount of damage done is disgusting and a crime against humanity. You are soooooo quick to defend the Iraqi people for wanting to bomb us. You are soo quick to defend the turks and their legislation, but when your own people fight against an injustice that effects us to this day, you are quick to jump on the other side. Jahannam, you are an opportunistic people pleaser. You like the majority and have no principles what so ever. You are a disgusting mind xxxxx.
                    dude lol
                    can you pleeeease read my post again
                    how and where have I defended the turks...
                    all I've done is correcting stupid people like you "missclassy or whatever the hell her name was) who know every xxxx about the newbornish US history and have no idea about the thousands of years old Armenian History.
                    what the xxxx is wrong with you?
                    you know how many organizations I'm envolved in to serve the Genocide recognization cause?
                    I hate bringing up xxxx like that or brag about how much I do... but you guys are making me....
                    I'm Armenian first... before being a human being.
                    my family has a list of people serving time in prison as we speak because of terrorist activities in the 80s against turks... and I'm proud of them.
                    will you guys STOP thinking I'm antiwhatever and all I do is "spread negativity" in that moron turksmustdie's words?
                    jeeez...
                    all I xxxxin said was that turksmustdie was too xxxxin confident... as if he works for the white house or something... he was all yeah yeah the USA WILL recognize it...
                    xxxx you... NO THEY WILL NOT...
                    and thats not being negative
                    thats being LOGICAL
                    deep xxxxing breath
                    I cant believe you surfer
                    its like even if you agree with me... you keep finding anything against me and you hold the other person's side since that xxxxin war thread.

Comment

my bad.. its genocide RECOGNITION*
                      I dont want you holding THAT against me now

Comment

Working...
                      X