Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why Turkey will never be admitted into the European Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Turkey will never be admitted into the European Union

Originally posted by aconur
    Otto3, im sure im paying tax to turkish goverment more than you. Anatolia is not turks, (its Armenians, Greeks, Kurds, Arabians, iranians, georgians, and pontus greeks) I dont pissing to plate, u ve taken my plate and u say its ours! Go home barbarian turk, your place is north asia forests! You escaped from chinese people and destroyed to anatolia barbarianly!!! You dont have history, you dont have culture, you were living on mountains!!! Say me stupid racist turkish guy, whose plate? whose tax and whose geography??? You are only destroyer, no more...

Well said mate. After killing Hittites, Urartus, Frigs, Lykians....all Anatolian folks Anatolia became yours. Neither Armenians nor Kurds, Greeks... were not the first settelers in Anatolia. And it wasn't Turks who killed all local folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Selpak
      Well said mate. After killing Hittites, Urartus, Frigs, Lykians....all Anatolian folks Anatolia became yours. Neither Armenians nor Kurds, Greeks... were not the first settelers in Anatolia. And it wasn't Turks who killed all local folks.
      your comment made my nose run,I need to blow my nose the name called selpak

Comment

Originally posted by EMRE
        we brought culture,tolerance,religious freedom....christians in turkey can practice their religion freely.the minorities you quote,do live in turkey together in peace.

Comment

http://www.chinapictures.org/photo/n...0209164245076/

a good partner of you?
          Last edited by EMRE; 07-31-2006, 01:56 AM.

Comment

Why don't you tell me what you know about the history of "Trabzon," the city you call home.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
              Why don't you tell me what you know about the history of "Trabzon," the city you call home.

trabzon always evokes curiousity of you!!..why do you desire to know?you have a passion for trabzon.I can explain it exhaustive,but what the interesting thing evokes admiration you to discover that?what does the thing engage your attention? can you explain your homeland?
              Last edited by EMRE; 07-31-2006, 06:18 PM.

Comment

To all Muslim Turks, it is time for you to wake up and look around and see who runs your country, and who’s hiding behind Muslim Turks committing these crimes. You are only puppets that is so easy to be manipulated, that’s why you were, and will always be a slaves to the chosen ones.
                Al-aaynnou-bil-aayn, wall-sinnou-bil-sinn, wa-al-badi azlamm !
                العين بالعين والسن بالسن، والبادي اظلم

Comment

located in a strategically important region,trabzon is one of the oldest trade and port cities in anatolia.having every shade of blue and green,the pearl of the black sea has always been a great source of inspiration for novels,poems,songs,operettas.remarkably attractive throughout the history,trabzon has always become the subject for hundreds of travel books by western travellers,some of whom named it:the city of tale in the east.trabzon was founded by the turkish tribes reaching the black sea region via caucasus and then ruled by millets,persians,romans,byzantium and kommens respectively.on 26th october,1461 it was added to the soil of ottoman empire by sultan mehmet the conquerer.the city,governed by yavuz sultan selim,where kanuni sultan suleyman,known as"the magnificent" in europe,was born and raised.and it was the first anatolian city to summon the congress in Erzurum during the very beginning of the independence war.the founder of tuirkish republic,M.kemal Ataturk visited the city three times and gave instructions about national history upon understanding the value of mother tongue in praying and decided to donate his properties to the turkish nation.the importance of trabzon not only comes from its strategic location between the west and east trade route and also its very rich urban and cultural heritage.trabzon apart from Istanbul,as the first city to issue the publication of city almanac and the city newspaper in 1869.and it was in trabzon,where the first medical magazine"hekim"was published in 1908.trabzon is also famous for its crafts and craftsman.craftsman have had an eminent place in the art history with their skills in shaping copper utensils with their dexterity in waving gold or silver thread.trabzon cloth which was always in demand in palace during kanuni period,and other fabrics such as"pestemal and kesan" and wollen fabrics.specific examples of wooden works,most of which can be seen in mosques,have inspired the civil architectural buildings as well.the quality of surmene knives has become worldwide famous.its only trabzon people who wrote a folk song for fish in literature in the world.anchovy,an important product for trabzon,has already taken place in lyric poems and in the book"hamsiname".there are also recipes for different kinds of local dishes pecular to trabzon.cabbage and corn shoud especially be mentioned when it comes to talk about the cuisine of the region."kuymak" which visitor to the region wants to taste,is cooked in butter and cheese maintaining is quality and taste over the years,and is a nation wide famous local dish.horon and kemenche,having a special place in our rich anatolian folk dances,reflects the enthusiasm,dynamism and excitement of trabzon people with its rhythm.and it has won many championships in international contests as well.

trabzon is proud of its football team,the first anatolian team to become champion many times in the turkish football league.trabzon is one of the remarkable cities in turkey with its history,culture,plant cover,traditional handcrafts,dishes,jokes,folk dances and many other beauties....

Comment

Crap. Every bit of it. Including the "and"s and "the"s.
                    Last edited by TomServo; 07-31-2006, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Crap. Every bit of it. Including the "and"s and "the"s.
                      I wish you could bless me for that,I explained as well as I could.It was your request....you are too rude to thank

Comment

Working...
                      X