Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

This is what Armenia needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skhara
    I'm still thinking.

Actually, I'm getting ready to go to work -- Got up early and now just killing time .
    Thinking about what? How to be less obsessed with Turks. Oh, I've tried to fight this unhealthy and sick obsession, but I failed miserably. Thankfully, cumanicus and others are here to help me work out my problems.

I just saw a dream where Ataturk was chasing me on a wild turkey. I hope cumanicus can tell me what it means.

Comment

Originally posted by AmerikanTurk
      Have iqs in here suddenly dropped? Why is it necessary for these Armenians to resort to diarrhea-of-the-mouth whenever they are challenged with an opposing view-point? I am offended by just about every post in this thread, many of which should be removed by the moderator. Meanwhile, the Turks here are showing a great deal of restraint and class by not responding in kind, or at least not to the level of obsene vulgarity set forth by certain Armenian members. Please, if you want to propagate hate towards Turks or others, go to a NAZI or KKK forum. Most Turks are not here to antagonize or harrass Armenians, yet all Turks are painted with the same brush without exception. The smart Turks here know that the ones who foam at the mouth are the exceptions to the rest of the peace-loving Armenians here. Correct me if I am mistaken, because there is a deafening silence, when you should be reigning in the resident hate mongering racists.
      I won't justify any hate message in anyway here. But the next time you will be trying to play the neutral judge, display some real judgement. Your boddy, which post you have answered, is one example of individual resorting to character assassination to answer 'a point of view.'

What do you expect by comming on an Armenian board, which the average age of people is probably between pre-maturity, and hardly above the adult age, if not playing with those you percieve being as mature as you are?

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
        Thinking about what?
        Sometimes the deepest thought one can have is nothing. Complete blankness.

I just saw a dream where Ataturk was chasing me on a wild turkey.

we'd rather hear the opinions of piss-drunk escimos than the opinions of turks just fresh off the
        I definetly like hearing the opinions of piss-drunk eskimos, for the simple fact that I like hearing piss-drunk eskimos.
        Last edited by skhara; 11-15-2005, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fadix3
          I won't justify any hate message in anyway here. But the next time you will be trying to play the neutral judge, display some real judgement. Your boddy, which post you have answered, is one example of individual resorting to character assassination to answer 'a point of view.'

What do you expect by comming on an Armenian board, which the average age of people is probably between pre-maturity, and hardly above the adult age, if not playing with those you percieve being as mature as you are?
          Thanks for weighing in. Speaking only for myself, I am not here in order to insult Armenians or to be insulted by Armenians. Many of you are antagonistic no matter what, there's no denying this. It's easy to hate and to attack everything that is unfamiliar to us, be it a culture, an ethnicity, a nationality, a history, or an anonymous contributor here. What we are hearing in one form or another, over and over and over again, is this: "WE HATE YOU- ADMIT GENOCIDE AND APOLOGIZE- (WE WILL STILL HATE YOU)"

Why would any Turk even TRY to care about your views? Needless to say, this mantra isn't the correct way to win the hearts and minds of any Turks who have the potential of taking a genuine interest in your side of the story. But then again, the Armenian lobby is really intended to convince everyone OTHER THAN Turks to recognize genocide.

The "Your enemy is my enemy" thinking runs rampant among all of Turkey's neighbors, rallying everyone to your cause adds more fuel to the fire. Blinding flash of the obvious.

Look, I am shooting from the hip here, just making personal observations from my own personal point of view. If I am going to be corrected, let's at least please stop insulting every living Turk because of the words of just one.

Comment

Dispora Armenians do not have a problem to communicate with Turks. It seems that they made Turkish hatred a national hobby and this became their national identity. They deel themselves as "morally superior" and they want to feel themselves as if they are part of the white westerners. And the combination of these two makes them a racist society.
            It seems that there is no way to communicate with them in any way if you are a Turk.
            This "Turks are asiatic barbarians and they genocided us, admit the genocide and go away we don't want to hear anything else" thing is turned into a national religion for them. If there is no Turkish notion in their lives they are afraid to assimilate and dissapear. This seem the reason why they boost the same stereotypic and racist arguments. I wonder what would happen if Turkey recognise the genocide.

Comment

Originally posted by AmerikanTurk
              Thanks for weighing in. Speaking only for myself, I am not here in order to insult Armenians or to be insulted by Armenians. Many of you are antagonistic no matter what, there's no denying this. It's easy to hate and to attack everything that is unfamiliar to us, be it a culture, an ethnicity, a nationality, a history, or an anonymous contributor here. What we are hearing in one form or another, over and over and over again, is this: "WE HATE YOU- ADMIT GENOCIDE AND APOLOGIZE- (WE WILL STILL HATE YOU)"

Why would any Turk even TRY to care about your views? Needless to say, this mantra isn't the correct way to win the hearts and minds of any Turks who have the potential of taking a genuine interest in your side of the story. But then again, the Armenian lobby is really intended to convince everyone OTHER THAN Turks to recognize genocide.

The "Your enemy is my enemy" thinking runs rampant among all of Turkey's neighbors, rallying everyone to your cause adds more fuel to the fire. Blinding flash of the obvious.

Look, I am shooting from the hip here, just making personal observations from my own personal point of view. If I am going to be corrected, let's at least please stop insulting every living Turk because of the words of just one.
              My point was that the average age of the contributors of this forum is not that high. People come here to have some good time, and some racists can rant as much as they want by slandering who ever they want without being bothered by consequences.

This forum is not maintained by an organization or compagny that want to keep its reputation, it's some sort of Armenian virtual club where teens or young adults discuss about matters.

It is not true that there is no way to communicate with them if you are a Turk, let just say that there is a direct relation with your ability to communicate with them with the level of Turkishness you expose.

If you come in a forum, and talk about personal issues, people will forget your ethnicity, since you will come here as a person and not a Turk.

Comment

Originally posted by Fadix3
                It is not true that there is no way to communicate with them if you are a Turk, let just say that there is a direct relation with your ability to communicate with them with the level of Turkishness you expose.

If you come in a forum, and talk about personal issues, people will forget your ethnicity, since you will come here as a person and not a Turk.
                Fadix, you really try, but can not achieve to be a non-racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                  What the puck are there more turds within this forum than Armenians?

I have asked this question countless others times. I yet have to get an answer.

In the past, I thought weirdos such as Winoman attracted these turkic types, but there has to be more to it than just that.
                  Then leave. You can post on Stormfront and the Nationalist Forum.

Comment

There are only 3 Turks in the forum. Armenian, why don't you try to behave more wisely, this aggression show you like a bad person.

Comment

Originally posted by cumanicus
                      Fadix, you really try, but can not achieve to be a non-racist.
                      Salak, never tired with your character assassination? In this very same board I spent dozens of hours of my time in the past to support the thesis that there is no different races in the human species. I have two papers written about the non-applicability of the race concept.

Maybe, yes maybe, you should start thinking about your participation on this board, as well as considering that maybe, and again, maybe, I treat you the way I treat you because you are a m-oron an idiot and a s-uker and not because you are a Turk.

Comment

Working...
                      X