Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Policy of Turkification of Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Policy of Turkification of Iran

The Policy of Turkification of Iran

The policies of Turkification targets the Persian minority and tries to destroy the Persians as an ethnic minority and replace them with Turks. The policy is based in destroying the structure of Iranian population where Azeris live in separate and far away provinces from provinces where Persians live and tries to mix the Azeri population with Persian population.

To explain what is the Azeri regime in Tehran one have to compare them to the Nazi Germany. The Azeris nationalist have dropped the banner of Islam a long time ago. They are replacing Islam with Pan-Iranism. Their Pan-Iranism is an Iranian version of Pan-Turkism. They have created something called the Iranian race. Their Iranian race is the Azeri turks and the mixed race segments of Tehran's population. Unlike the Nazi Germany which believed in the superiority of German Race, the ruling Azeri regime in Tehran believes in the inferiority of the Azeri Turkish race. This is nazism in reverse. So they believe that to improve the Azeri race they mix Azeris with Persians. They officially call this agenda for "The Aryanization of Azeri Turks into Aryans".

Persians and Hollywood
    http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Re: The Policy of Turkification of Iran

Azeris in Iran ... Persians ... same crap, different name.

But I am all for Iran to declare a jihad on Azeris and wipe them off the map.
    this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
      Azeris in Iran ... Persians ... same crap, different name.

But I am all for Iran to declare a jihad on Azeris and wipe them off the map.
      Strange comments. Are you Armenian? Your comments sounds like an Azeri. You are saying that Azeris and Persians are the same people. That is what Azeris always say. No. Azeris and Persians have different origin. You can see their pictures here:

Persian Phenotypes

Azeri Phenotypes
      Last edited by oslonor; 04-03-2006, 03:55 PM.
      Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor
        Strange comments. Are you Armenian? Your comments sounds like an Azeri. You are saying that Azeris and Persians are the same people. That is what Azeris always say. No. Azeris and Persians have different origin. You can see their pictures here:

Persian Phenotypes

Azeri Phenotypes
        http://oslonor.proboards60.com/index...ead=1140744403

When they need help from Turks, they're Turkish.

When they need help from Iran, they're Persian.

Comment

Azeri Views on Persians:

You're a moron. Us Persians don't need white people like you telling us who we are. We KNOW who we are. We don't WANT to be white. Europeans are NOT Aryan. You never were, and you never will be. Aryans today are Persian, Afghan, Indian, And Pakistani. And WE ARE NOT WHITE. AND WE ARE PROUD. The only racist person I see here is you, NOT HOLLYWOOD. You seem so ashamed of the fact that your wife is not white, that you will try anything in your power to get her to be white. NEWSFLASH: The myth that Germans are Aryan has been proven false COUNTLESS times. There is NO Indo-European race. The Aryan race was INDO-IRANIAN.

Persians and Iranians don't like Europeans, we don't care about Europeans, our culture is completely different than Europeans. WE ARE NOT LIKE YOU. GIVE IT A REST.

YES, PERSIANS DO LOOK VASTLY DIFFERENT. Even Dariush, the Shah of Iran had bushy, curly, black hair, and light brown skin, with a hooked nose. You're a d**n idiot.

ARYANS ARE NOT EUROPEAN, GET THAT THROUGH YOUR STUPID SKULL.

When will white people stop trying to be Iranian?

And I hope you know that those pictures you posted are mostly of Iranian girls who have had nose jobs, tatooted their eyebrows, and dyed their hair. It's very popular to do those things in Iran, if you knew anything about Iran, you would know that. Get a life.

It's very easy to go through a bunch of pictures of a group of people and pick out 5 that look "white" and then post them and come to a conclusion.

you're an idiot.

Indo-European is a lie.

A lot of Iranians have Arab blood. Arabs and Iranians have been in contact with eachother for thousands of years, it's natural.

Hhahahah I can't believe you're basing your facts on what a few stupid German philosophers believed in the 19th century. YOU'RE BASING YOUR FACTS ON NAZISM.

I'm sorry to tell you, but you're quite late. It has already been proved that the links that were made between Germans and Iranians were false. Germans are not Aryan in any way.

If an Iranian ever tells you that he or she is white, it is because they are ashamed of themselves because people like you make it a bad thing for dark people in the world to be dark-skinned and dark-haired. Same reason why so many blacks in the States claim to have "Native" blood. Grow up and realize that Europeans are not Aryan. HITLER WAS WRONG, THE NAZIS WERE WRONG, AND YOU ARE WRONG TOO.

[hr]
          Oslonor Comments: You are an Azeri Turk and you make up all this to be able to hide yourself behind the label of Persian. Sorry those pictures are the picutres of live Persians. Azeris look different from Persians.

Persians and Afghans Phenotypes click here

Azeris phenotypes click here
          Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Except for the "Azeri Views on Persians:" part in this post, and ignoring the cussing, almost every single quote is absolutely true.

Can you prove any of them wrong?
            The part IR in Iran is the same as Arya or Aryan.
            It's the name of one of Fereiduns three sons, Iraj who is the ancestor of the Iranians, according to Iranian mythology.
            Hitler misused this and his crap has been proved to be just that.
            The term Indo/European is meaningless, just like the terms anti-semite, Eastern Anatolia and so on.
            Dark hair people are equally human beings as lighter hair people.
            I still don't know whose side you're on. I don't even know why I care!
            [hr]

I am not discussing any Aryan theory. All I am saying that Azeris and Persians are not the same ethnic group. Those pictures I have posted prove that. Arabs have Haplotype Group EU10 Gene Marker. Persians do not have EU10. For an Azeri a Persian is somebody who can speak Persian. That is how Azeris are Persians. For a Persian a Persian is somebody who look like a Persian. That is the difference between Persians and Azeri Views. In terms of antrhopology a Persian has long narrow face. An Azeri has an Oval face with often connected eyebrows.

This is a Persian:

Say Hello

Flash Dance

This is an Azeri Turk
            Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

This is our view on Azeris:

Also note that we do not consider Iran and social forces running Iran in terms of religion i.e. secular versus religious, or in terms of ethnicity such as Turks and Persians but in terms of culture.

Azeris are turks and their culture is similar to the culture in Caucasus. Azeri Turk culture is not indigenous to Iran. Turkomans and Uzbeks are also Turks but they have a Central Asian culture. Turkomans and Uzbeks are indigenous to Iran. Also people from Isfhan might be Persianized Turks or non-turks but culturally they are considered as Turks from Caucasus. Furthermore people who have the culture of Tehran are considered as Turks. What language these people speak is not relevant to the determination of culture and the identity of these people.
              Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Hellektor
                As far as oslonor is concerned, I see three possibilities:

I. either he is a pan-turkist disguised as (I really can't figure out) someone opposed to a fictitious "people" called "Azeri".

II. or he is confused and doesn't know what he's talking about, because no matter how many times I clearly explain that a nation called "Azeri" is a fabrication and has never existed throughout history, he keeps on sendind unintelligible messages.
                I really don't understand whose side he's on.

III. or he is just pulling our legs and is having fun!
                This can apply to you too.

To your post:

I don't know whether you are addressing oslonor or me, since you haven't used QUOTE tags.

If by "your article" and "that link of yours" you are talking to me, I can't believe you read that article in such a short time.
                It's consisted of five parts, it is completely exhaustive and covers all areas regarding the question.

If you want my explanation, for the thousandth time:

Turks are not a race.
                Turks are a race or an ethnic group does not really matter. Turks are not Iranians. That is very simple.

By Turks I mean the invading nomads who pillaged this side of the Caspian after the 11th century A.D.
                They "conquered" the areas from the Caucasus to Asia Minor and forced their language and Turkic identity on the conquered, indigenous peoples through rape, harassment, genocide, taxes, janissary "recruitments", stealing of women as sex slaves, stealing of children, etc.
                Actually you are trying to prove the today's Azeri agenda just in a different way. This was actually what the Ottoman turks did under ottoman empire. Azeri Turks are trying to do this today 400 years later. No. Azeris did not mix up with anybody at that time. They just killed the original inhabitants of those areas or forced Persians and Kurds to move away from those areas. Azeri Turks did not know about racism today and they did not think they should look European as Azeri Turks today think. I am sure you are very sorry that they did not do what the ottoman turks did. Then your theories would come true. But sorry that was not the way history developed with Azeri Turks. All your argument is based on Azeris are Medes or Kurds and those nomads married them. No they did not marry them!!! Azeris do not look like Kurds or Persians!!!!!!

The fake nation, "Azeris" are also the same as Turks. They are not an ethnicity.
                The people of the REAL Azarbaijan (Aturpatekan) however, are the descendants of the Medes (an Iranian people), who became speakers of Turkish under the rule of Turkic invaders. They are Iranians racially, culturally and in mentality and they consider themselves Iranians.
                Those Iranians have either been killed or moved from the area. Azeri are those invading nomads that you are talking about. Changing a language is one thing. Changing the culture is entirely different. Azeris do not have Iranian culture.

Now, if you had read the article you would have found out that "...Persia is not confined by linear conceptions such as “race”, “language” or even “culture”. An Iranian can just as easily be speaking Arabic in Khuzistan, Baluchi in Zahedan, or Turkish in Maragheh."
                You are getting really confused. Anybody who is a citizen of Iran is called Iranian. It has nothing to do with ethnicity or race. Arabs, xxxs and Assyrians and turkomans are also Iranians.

Iran is not Turkey, so do not project.
                In Turkey EVERYBODY is a Turk and if they refuse to consider themselves as such, they will be exterminated like the Armenians, Greeks and Assyrians in 1915.

In Iran it is impossible to tell whether one is completely Persian or has Azarbaijani (Turkish speaking Iranian) "mixed" in their blood.
                Almost anybody that I know will tell you: "my mother is a Tork (the word for Turkish speaking Iranian) and my father is a Lur", "I am Fars and my wife is Tork", "I am Kurdish and my husband is Fars" and so on, if they are asked.
                It doesn't mean that it matters much, but that's what you hear all the time.
                Most of those people are lying. There is very little intermarriage with Azeris. Kurds and Persians might be mixed in some areas, but Azeris and other groups very seldom. Besides Persians are small minority living far away places from Azeris such as in Khorasan and Lurestan. There are no Azeris in those Areas.
                Some Azeris claim they are Persians. So when they marry other Azeris, those Azeris imagine they have married a Persian. In reality both of them are Azeris!!!!!!!

There is no distinction or discrimination among different "ethnicities" in Iran.
                This is the secret that this country has survived against the odds and such different peoples of immense diversity have lived in harmony together for such a long time.
                That is correct. But you forgot to mention they live in different provinces. Azeris in North West. Persians mainly in North East!!!!

The article, which neither you nor oslonor have read, clearly explains all of this and also exposes the enemies of Iran, the pan-turkists, who are trying to destroy this harmony.
                Azeris are Pan-Turkist who are trying to steal other people's heritage.

Because destroy is what Turks do and they do it like no other.
                I agree with you on this.
                Last edited by oslonor; 04-04-2006, 04:41 AM.
                Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

All Empires Forum: My revisions:

This topic is about the origin of the present day Azaris, right? How can anyone exclude the Turkic origin, while they are presently belong to Turkic group? It's really odd.

It's probable the native people pior to the Turkic migration were Caucasian, Iranic, Ugrian or Indo european. The question is how come they had been Turkified, if Turkic tribes had no major role in the formation of them as Azaris?

The ruling power or language substitution by elites? I don't think so. You only need to remember Moghuls in India and Manchus in China. The opposite is the case. The ruling Azeri elite adopted the Persian language.

The culture? No again, as the native culture seemed to be more attractive or powerful than the nomad culture of migrating Azeris.

Why Talesh speaking ethnic group in Azerbaijan did not become turkified. Because nobody was turkified to begin with. Talesh remained Talesh. Azeris remained Azeri Turks.

The population? This seemed to be the answer, given the fact that above two possibilities are slim. The population were really Azeris.

So the conclusion is that Azeris are orininally mainly Turkic people.
                  Last edited by oslonor; 04-04-2006, 06:37 AM.
                  Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Pictures prove nothing.
                    Interesting discussion about Azerbaijani origins: http://www.allempires.com/forum/foru...?TID=9567&PN=1

Comment

Working...
                    X