Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

President Ahmadinejad and Pan-Turkism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President Ahmadinejad and Pan-Turkism

I speak fluent german. But i'm not german.

People say i look arabic. But i'm not.

GASP.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmenianKid
      I speak fluent german. But i'm not german.

People say i look arabic. But i'm not.

GASP.
      You are very smart.

I am sorry but Mr. Ahmadinejad looks like an Azeri Turk and speaks Azeri Turk language (which is not French or German or Esperanto) and is an Azeri Turk. Mr. Ahmadinjead does not even stop there. He is also a Pan-Turk!!!!!
      Persians and Hollywood
      http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

So what is it with you? You want to prove to everyone that "true" Persians (read: not Azeri Turk) are Nordic-looking or something? If that's the case, then I think you should try convincing the Iranians first.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
          So what is it with you? You want to prove to everyone that "true" Persians (read: not Azeri Turk) are Nordic-looking or something? If that's the case, then I think you should try convincing the Iranians first.
          What do you mean by Nordic? If you are claiming that Mr. Ahmadinjead is Persian then I say that is simply nonsense. Just because there are many Azeri Turks in Iran, it does not mean they become Persians. Mr. Ahmadinejad is as typical as you can get an Azeri turk. Only people who have never seen Azeri Turks can talk all this nonsense.

Persian

Azeri Turk attachment Shirin Ebadi
          Attached Files
          Last edited by oslonor; 08-13-2006, 06:27 PM.
          Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh
            ya, if you're Israel. It's a good thing that the majority of the region isn't Israel, isn't it?
            ... or if you are "Iran". He has taken back Iran at least 20 years... and unfortunately the majority of the region around where he is, IS Iran The situation in Iran is truely sad and getting worse as time goes on. I think the solution to the Ahamdinejad problem in Iran will have to come from within Iran itself. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new revolution brewing up there against his kind of fundamentalist bull.
            this post = teh win.

Comment

How do u know the situation in Iran is getting worse? Do u live there?

If we consider it a reality and not a stereotype, explain more in which ways,it is getting worse?

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
                So Azerbaijan isn't a Turkic country? Interesting.
                These people are so complex and don’t try to search for their million origins, it’s a bit waste of time and needs a huge book to be squeezed in.

Comment

I assure everybody in this forum that you can never tell apart an Iranian so-called azeri(their real origin is medes) from a Persian. It is not possible in any way. An Iranian is an Iranian ideologically, culturally and in all ways regardless of the origin.

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor
                    You are very smart.

I am sorry but Mr. Ahmadinejad looks like an Azeri Turk and speaks Azeri Turk language (which is not French or German or Esperanto) and is an Azeri Turk. Mr. Ahmadinjead does not even stop there. He is also a Pan-Turk!!!!!

Of course that he is smart.

Comment

Originally posted by ARK
                      I assure everybody in this forum that you can never tell apart an Iranian so-called azeri(their real origin is medes) from a Persian. It is not possible in any way. An Iranian is an Iranian ideologically, culturally and in all ways regardless of the origin.
                      Kurds who originate from Medes say that the Azeri claims about their Mede origin is a fraud. Kurds are in no way related to Azeri Turks. Azeri Turks are trying to make an "Iranian" origin for themselves.

Secondly it is very easy to tell apart an Azeri Turk from a Persian. It ranges from appearance, to language to culture.

"An Iranian is an Iranian ideologically, culturally and in all ways regardless of the origin."

Your definition of an Iranian is actually a definition of a Turk. Iranian points to citizens of Iran with many diverse ethnic groups.
                      Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X