Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian Armor Brigade Trains in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenian Armor Brigade Trains in the US

Do you might posting some more info about the Armenians who fought in Fallujah please? I am really interested in this!

Comment

Alright.

When we are going to retake Fallujah we had a ton of other countries soldiers with us. Including Armenian Engineers, Geogrian troops and estonian (sp?) troops along with a company of Iraqi army.

The Armenian Engineers were behind us in a armored column into the city, they were riding in a m113 APC. About ten minutes into the city we started taking fire, RPGs and automatic weapons.
      The M113 the armenians were riding in got hit and they jumped out running beside our tank as we became a moving bunker for them.

I thought they were going to be torn apart.

A militiaman with a RPG jumped out behind us, he had a shot that would hit our rear grill doors and probably start a fire.
      We saw him to late but the Armenian soldiers dropped him with rifle fire.

Later on we were hit top down onto our engine. It tore threw our tank and started a engine fire. We bailed out, but as a tank crew we only carry 9mm as a side arm. We were lightly armed in a city that was being turned to hell.\

But the armenian troops were picking weapons up along the way. Including a few AK-47s RPGs and some ammo.The gave us these weapons and my crew and the armenians ran into a nearby house until we got a resupply of ammo.

They guarded the southside of the house while my crew took the north.

If it was up to me they would be heavily rewarded for their actions.

Comment

Thanks man. Sounds like it was crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Artsakh
          Why would you want to bomb Iran? Iran is the only reliable and friendly neighbor of Armenia.

The US has a hell of a lot more to gain by engaging in friendly relations with Iran, than by bowing down to the pro-israel lobby just because such a relation would not be in the interests of the state of Israel.

So why would you want to do anything to harm Iran? Relations with whom suit Armenia’s interests and any war in Iran would negatively have its big impact on Armenia.
          Did you even took the time read and finish what i had to say...either that or you luck knowledge...remember...no one knows how stupid you are until you open your mouth

I am not calling you a stupid, just pay attention

oh and ArmenianKid...good stories

Comment

Originally posted by ArmenianKid
            Also i don't know how this turned into a
            "The US is a big bully that is evil and (insert country's name) is better!"

Thats not what intended to do when i made this topic. I made it to tell people the Armenians and the Americans are helping one another, instead of hating and getting eachothers faces.

Which is more then i can say for the same people on these forums.
            Thanks for starting this thread. I was glad to hear of the cooperation. I think Armenian has good points on the possible alterior motives. Regardless I think this can still a positive step for Armenia.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedayeen
              Did you even took the time read and finish what i had to say...either that or you luck knowledge...remember...no one knows how stupid you are until you open your mouth

I am not calling you a stupid, just pay attention

oh and ArmenianKid...good stories

And did you even bother to take a moment to think before you started to type? Why don't YOU take another look at your own words:

Originally Posted by Fedayeen
              "I personally really would not mind being in airforce as a B-2 pilot and seving in Turkey so they could give me a mission to drop atomic bomb on Iran...the second that i take off, i would turn around and head for ankara"

1:"I personally really would not mind being in airforce as a B-2 pilot and seving in Turkey"

Translation: not only would you like to serve the occupier of historical Armenian lands, but you indirectly recognize the legitimacy of this occupier.

2: "so they could give me a mission to drop atomic bomb on Iran..."

Translation: Armenia is blockaded to the east and west, has an unreliable neighbor to the north, so lets create instability in Iran which is Armenia's only reliable outlet to the outside world.

3: "the second that i take off, i would turn around and head for ankara"

nice dreaming, but the US military would shoot your ass down if you dared to do so because the US commander in cheif would never have ordered such a move.

as far as "Stupid" goes, you're right. You should really shut your mouth, dumbas*

Comment

Reading comprehension > you

I like how you try to make me look like the dumbass after you look up the word ankara...hahaha

Comment

I appologize, I don't want to argue with my fellow armenian brother. I merely wanted to point out my constructive criticism of how we should be guided by our own interests, and not fall victim to Washington's propoganda.

Parsikneri Mer@, its just that you said you wanted to bomb in iran-which stunk of Fox News propaganda- but in reality Iran is only a source of concern for the state of Israel, and that doesn't mean we should change our strategic relations with Iran for the sake of pleasing washington. Do you see Israel changing their strategic relations with Turkey to please us?

my whole point here was that we should be aware of the strategic importance of geopolitics.
                  Last edited by Artsakh; 10-23-2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I think you miss-understood me...but anyways

Iran is a good firend of ours

Comment

Originally posted by ArmenianKid
                      Alright.

When we are going to retake Fallujah we had a ton of other countries soldiers with us. Including Armenian Engineers, Geogrian troops and estonian (sp?) troops along with a company of Iraqi army.

The Armenian Engineers were behind us in a armored column into the city, they were riding in a m113 APC. About ten minutes into the city we started taking fire, RPGs and automatic weapons.
                      The M113 the armenians were riding in got hit and they jumped out running beside our tank as we became a moving bunker for them.

I thought they were going to be torn apart.

A militiaman with a RPG jumped out behind us, he had a shot that would hit our rear grill doors and probably start a fire.
                      We saw him to late but the Armenian soldiers dropped him with rifle fire.

Later on we were hit top down onto our engine. It tore threw our tank and started a engine fire. We bailed out, but as a tank crew we only carry 9mm as a side arm. We were lightly armed in a city that was being turned to hell.\

But the armenian troops were picking weapons up along the way. Including a few AK-47s RPGs and some ammo.The gave us these weapons and my crew and the armenians ran into a nearby house until we got a resupply of ammo.

They guarded the southside of the house while my crew took the north.

If it was up to me they would be heavily rewarded for their actions.
                      Armenian media never tells what our guys are doing in Iraq, the onle thing they say is "they are non-combatant units, doctors, engineers..." but here I see they have taken part in real battles, which is bad, because I think we dont need to send any troop to that "hell", our soldiers shouldn't fight for israel...
                      Can you please tell if you have any info about Armenian soldiers taking casualities?

Comment

Working...
                      X