Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian-Turkish Relations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian-Turkish Relations

Originally posted by Palavra View Post
    My friends I already accept armenian genocide(and I am saying it in Turkey too.)

I do not need(or want) understanding of armenian because I believe armenians have no capacity to understand turks..

we are just wasting our time at internet. You are giving much importance to internet and I am not patriot. Unlike You, I can refuse words of my goverment or my nation, If It is against my ideals and I said it before, I am neutral about AG campaign because You dont deserve my support.(acording to me.) I could fight for your ancestors but absolutely not for you.
    Do you know how stupid you sound right now?

It is you who do not understand us.

Frickin if your people were xxxxing burned alive how the xxxx would you feel.

Comment

I agree with Palavra in a sense. Let's change the word "capacity" with "intention".
      Considering the majority of Turks and Armenians, neither party has the intention to understand each other (not talking about individuals). It's like a fight between third grade students who believe that they are right in every aspect but definitely exposed to injustice by the counterside and other studs.
      About internet and forum: Yeah, the historical problems between our nations will not be settled HERE and by US. Yet, the relationships and discussions between individuals (even if they take place on the net) may be influential in the long-run.

Comment

Originally posted by SoyElTurco View Post
        deep down inside, every member of this forum harbors some kind of burning love for turks. no matter how bad things get, turks are in your hearts forever. i know it and you know its true.
        Hehe. It is just too deep.

We will not abandon our civilization in the name of "friendship" for this reason.
        Totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by SoyElTurco View Post
          deep down inside, every member of this forum harbors some kind of burning love for turks. no matter how bad things get, turks are in your hearts forever. i know it and you know its true.
          If there is a catagory for most delusional comedian, you would win my vote. I for one need to excersize a considerable amount of restraint not to give in to an emotional trigger to hate anyone I believe to be a turk.

Comment

The Turkish generals must have had enough, they pulled the plug it seems... site isn't working http://www.ozurdiliyoruz.com/
            Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

@Federate
              They had technical difficulties, but I'm sure they'll overcome it. Maybe, you should not visit the website that frequent and consume their bandwidth limit .))
              I remember signing similar online petitions and never seen generals hacking them.

Comment

Originally posted by serüven View Post
                @Federate
                They had technical difficulties, but I'm sure they'll overcome it. Maybe, you should not visit the website that frequent and consume their bandwidth limit .))
                I remember signing similar online petitions and never seen generals hacking them.
                I hope so. I made the allegation because the generals made comments today against the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by serüven View Post
                  @Federate
                  There's no evidence it was under Turkish generals' orders but the site was indeed hacked. And it came on the same day they spoke out against it.
                  -----------------------------------------------

Website issuing apology to Armenians hacked

20.12.08 13:43

The website issuing apology to Armenians in Turkey has been destroyed, Turkey’s Dunyabulteni news agency reported.

The website is reported to be destroyed by Moon-Star hacker group of Turkey. Hacker group have stated that those instigating discrimination in the country will never win and they will close down all Armenian websites if necessary.

Turkish hackers threaten to crack all Armenian websites

20.12.2008 15:58 GMT+04:00

/PanARMENIAN.Net/ Turkish hackers have cracked the website where the apology petition was posted and threatened to crack all Armenian websites 'if necessary', Trend Azeri news agency quoted Turkish Dunyabulteni.

"Those who spread discrimination in the country will never succeed," they said.

Some 15 thousand people have already signed the online public apology for the Armenian Genocide, which says, "My conscience does not accept the insensitivity showed to and the denial of the Great Catastrophe that befell the Ottoman Armenians in 1915. I reject this injustice and for my share, I empathize with the feelings and pain of my Armenian brothers. I apologize to them."

Comment

Those lamers are annoying. But I'm able to enter now. You shouldn't have difficulty, either?

Comment

Still isn't working for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X