Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I am,as a Turk,really sorry for the genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am,as a Turk,really sorry for the genocide

Turkish omelette recipe:

1. Sell your sister to a xxxxxhouse.
    2. With the money made from step 1 pay a Kurd to help you steal an omlette from your Armenian neighbour the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara
      Shakespeare's famous play Othello, Othello says the following before stabbing himself

Set you down this;
      And say besides, that in Aleppo once,
      Where a malignant and a turban’d Turk
      Beat a Venetian and traduc’d the state,
      I took by the throat the circumcised dog,
      And smote him thus.
      Dude, you need to see the "Menk enk mer sarer@".
      An Armenian butchers a lamb as he pronounces the "thus".

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
        Turkish omelette recipe:

1. Sell your sister to a xxxxxhouse.
        2. With the money made from step 1 pay a Kurd to help you steal an omlette from your Armenian neighbour the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BARIŞ
          The practice of relocation of the Armenians living in the regions which formed a security line through the Caucasus, Iran and Sina, was not performed with the aim of eradicating the Armenians, but with the aim of ensuring security in the state and to protecting them. The replacement was the most successful one that ever been done in the history of world.(ha ha ha I couldnt laugh more! )

However, the implementation of relocation is not considered from this point of view. Armenia and the Armenian Diaspora have been exercising propaganda full of lies and calumnies against the Ottoman State. Nonetheless, the historical fact is this: by the decision of relocation, Ottoman State saved the Armenians from becoming extinct and also protected them in a way never seen before. (most ridiculous thing I have ever heard ) If there exists an Armenian nation and is vast in population, it stems from the good intentions and the success of the Ottomans. Armenia and the Armenians, instead of accusing them, have to be thankful to the Ottoman State (This is far more than ridiculous this starts to be irritating ) for providing them with an independent church and protecting them, and they have to consider the faithful and sensible approaches Turkish Armenians, as a good example.

This is like an insult. This is like a joke. There is no point talking. You are living over the clouds. You make everybody laugh at you. It is not hard to understand why Armenians hate Turks this much. Look at the arrogancy. Wow! Try reading some human stories who had gone through this disaster instead of TSK reports, maybe you can become a little bit symphatetic(but I have no hope!) and leave this alone.

(Relocating, what relocating? Relocating to hell?? HA ha ha ... )

Comment

Originally posted by Vagharshapat
            This is like an insult. This is like a joke. There is no point talking. You are living over the clouds. You make everybody laugh at you. It is not hard to understand why Armenians hate Turks this much. Look at the arrogancy. Wow! Try reading some human stories who had gone through this disaster instead of TSK reports, maybe you can become a little bit symphatetic(but I have no hope!) and leave this alone.

(Relocating, what relocating? Relocating to hell?? HA ha ha ... )
            Why not try to prove it wrong?
            I want to be killed by Holy Armenians
            http://www.tsk.mil.tr/eng/ermeni_sorunu_salonu/index.htm

Comment

It doesn't seem that any of the holy Armenians here focus on quasi genocide claims,but rather fill each other with hatred about Turks.
              I would like to ask you one thing: Do you ever expect me,or any other Turk, to think sympathetically about the rebellion of Armenians in 1915,when you,Armenians, say nothing but insult Turks all the time?With this approach of yours,you make more Turks have strict opinions about quasi genocide claims.

Comment

I went ahead and reported the turks post -- I think he is well past his time for being booted from here.

Hopefully Siggy takes notice, this stuff is nothing but polution here.

Comment

Originally posted by BARIŞ
                  It doesn't seem that any of the holy Armenians here focus on quasi genocide claims,but rather fill each other with hatred about Turks.
                  I would like to ask you one thing: Do you ever expect me,or any other Turk, to think sympathetically about the rebellion of Armenians in 1915,when you,Armenians, say nothing but insult Turks all the time?With this approach of yours,you make more Turks have strict opinions about quasi genocide claims.
                  I would much rather see you kill yourself. Seriously. I don't know how many times I have to say this. This is not about Turks, Armenians, or your quasi Genocide claims. It's only about YOU.
                  this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by skhara
                    I went ahead and reported the turks post -- I think he is well past his time for being booted from here.

Hopefully Siggy takes notice, this stuff is nothing but polution here.
                    If you can't stand even one of Turks,how do you think you can handle the whole nation?
                    It seems you are bored with quasi genocide claims as much as Turks do.I did not create such a thing,but I feel responsible for reacting those accusing me.

So you say that I should not care what you holy Armenians claim,don't you?

Comment

• Re: I am,as a Turk,really sorry for the genocide

Originally posted by Sip
                      I would much rather see you kill yourself. Seriously. I don't know how many times I have to say this. This is not about Turks, Armenians, or your quasi Genocide claims. It's only about YOU.
                      Then there is no point in discussing anything,right?
                      If you wanted me to kill myself without questioning myself,would not that be a streange wish.I really do not understand you holy Armenians.Here a Turk before you,for whom you wander around French National Embassy and US Congress,wanting to discuss what happened during Armenian rebellion/quasi genocide in 1915.
                      I do not blindly claim that there happened no mistake during 'techir',but you blindly say any irrelevant insults to Turks for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X