Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I am,as a Turk,really sorry for the genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I am,as a Turk,really sorry for the genocide

What can one discuss with a criminal ? The criminal action in itself ? A crime its a crime. The policy of relocation ( a mellifluous sounding euphemism for massacre, killings and genocide) for the Armenians was a contrived policy with expected consequences. The massacres of Armenians by the Ottoman Turks did not start in 1915, it was its culmination. The periodic massacres of Armenian were a regular pastime of Ottoman authorities, reaching its apex with the Hamidian orgy of killings. When the war came, the Turks found the right time to conclude the extermination campaign. Unfortunately they were very successful. To massacre an holocaust an indigenous people in its own ancestral homes its a subject charged with emotion. The Turks will have to own up to it sooner or later. The crime will not go away and the descendants of the criminal will be made to pay. There is a price to pay in life for crimes and other unspeakably atrocities committed under inauspicious circumstances. A acknowledgement to the Ottoman Turks ,for successfully eradicating a 3000 year ancient race from their historical homeland, with a criminal blemish has been bestowed upon them for eternity . No other nation on earth can claim such fiendish track record. The Armenian question can be solved if we did not have armenians - Sultan Hamid ? Empty the land of Armenia of armenians and the question is solved.

Comment

Originally posted by arziv
      Unfortunately they were very successful.
      They were only successful in certain areas. My existence is proof that they were not entirely successful. One place where they achieved their deplorable objective was Trabizon. There are very few Trabizontsis now. There is supposedly only one or two surviving Armenian families from Trabizon in the United States and I know one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
        They were only successful in certain areas. My existence is proof that they were not entirely successful. One place where they achieved their deplorable objective was Trabizon. There are very few Trabizontsis now. There is supposedly only one or two surviving Armenian families from Trabizon in the United States and I know one of them.
        Yes, they deported Trabzonists directly to the sea. My grandfather told me that, also I read in many places, this is true, a total genocide in Pontos region.

Also if you don't see any descendants from some certain regions like Bogazliyan, Arabkir, Palu, Harpert, Baiburt, Chankiri etc today, it means that genocide was successfull there, it is evidence.
        Last edited by Vagharshapat; 12-09-2006, 09:03 AM.

Comment

They did not totally eliminate the peoples of harput either. Iam a desendant of a Harput resident.

Comment

Well it is a matter of degree , it seems. If 90 % of a population is eliminated from a territory, for all intents and purposes the liquidation has been complete and extremely successfull. One of the reasons the treaty of Sevres could not be implemented was the fact that historical armenia had no "armenians left", that is sufficient numbers to constitute a critical mass capable to create, sustain and maintain a nation. With the number of survivors scattered to the four winds it was neither feasible nor viable to vindicate historical Armenia. The Hamidan logic of an Armenia without Armenians thus become an accomplished fact. Whether there are survivors from Adana, or Harpurt or Sasun or anywhere else, their numbers are small compared to the original large communities that lived in the ancestral homeland.

Armenians and greeks were wiped out of smyrna, but I am a descendant of survivors of the Smyrna hecatombe. Out of a family tree of 350 souls, only 20 were saved. Again the Turks were eminently successfull in carrying out their policies of extermination.

Comment

Originally posted by arziv
              Well it is a matter of degree , it seems. If 90 % of a population is eliminated from a territory, for all intents and purposes the liquidation has been complete and extremely successfull. One of the reasons the treaty of Sevres could not be implemented was the fact that historical armenia had no "armenians left"
              Yes, this is true...

Comment

Turks in this thread mocked Armenians by saying "Holy Armenians". But let me show you the Turkish hypocrisy. In Turkey Turkishness is holy as we know, if you "insult" Turkishness you go to jail.

In Turkey Turkish flag is holy. For example in the USA people burnt their flags for protesting Vietnam. That was a democratic act and can bee seen all over the world. In Turkey if you do this you get killed in seconds! Some months ago some little Kurdish kids threw the Turkish flag to the ground. They tried to lynch them. And the Turkish media fired this lynch hysteria. 5 years ago two Leeds United fans were killed for insulting Turkish flag. Before that in Cyprus, a Greek tried to take down the Turkish flag from the pole he got killed. They could have injured him and prevented him from taking down the flag but they prefered to kill kim. The next day the Turkish media was celebrating this act. They were crying out loud that "Whoever touches the holy Turkish flag deserves to die". A few weeks ago a newly discharged Turkish soldier attempted to burn the Turkish flag. He was lynched by the local people. They beat the hell out of him, the police saved him from death. The newspapers claimed that only an insane person would dare to burn the Turkish flag so he was labeled as crazy. In a tv program famous Turkish singer Hulya Avsar kicked a Turkish flagged baloon unintendedly. They directly sued her for insulting the Turkish flag. In other democratic countries people even wear underpants with their flags on them. In fact in Turkish law, even to wear a t-shirt with a flag on it is forbidden. This is no different than idolatry.

In Turkey Ataturk is holy too. They refer to him as "ulu" Ataturk or "yuce" Ataturk meaning "holy(exalted)" Ataturk. To criticise Ataturk is strictly forbidden by law. His pictures, monuments and sculptures are all over the place. It is total idolatry too. A few weeks ago a professor in Izmir tried to criticise Kemalism. Again a lynch operation was conducted by the Turkish media and the regime supporters. He was immediately expelled from the university.

In Turkey "vatan" meaning motherland is holy too. They refer to it as "kutsal vatan" meaning "holy motherland". They somehow forget that it was the motherland of the Armenians for 3000 years and the motherland of the Greeks for 4000 years.

In Turkey military is holy too. They refer to it as "yuce Turk ordusu" meaning "holy(exalted) Turkish army". So when this army makes a coup and takes over the administration and kills the democracy, nobody can rise up against it, because it is holy.

So nobody can be holier and more arrogant than Turks...
                Last edited by Vagharshapat; 12-11-2006, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Turks don't feel themselves protected and they are right.
                  1)Holy Armenia's and its holy citizens' wishes on Turkey and Turks are as bright as the sun is
                  2)Greeks,a nation out of nothing, generate their patriotic feelings from hating Turks
                  3)As to Northern and South Cyprus,everybody has forgotten what the 'enosis' meant,or they just want to forget it
                  4)In Iraq,Kurdish population in northern part have set their eyes on Southeast Turkey as Armenians set their greedy eyes on East Turkey.
                  5)Everybody believes that someday USA will prefer Armenia and Kurds over Turks
                  6)Turks are descendants of people who want to be destroyed by a couple of powerful countries by Treaty of Serves.
                  These things are enough for a nation to get sensitive about their identity.In fact it sounds a little bit odd that every Turk says 'If you want to get even a small part of Turkey,you need to kill every Turk'.But it is true.I dont say that to threat holy Armenians.
                  When Abdulhamit II was in power The Empire was about to collapse financially due to foreign debts.Sone J.ews came and offered him to pay all government's debts in return for giving them the right to buy houses in Palestine.He said them that every part of The Empire was filled with the blood of Turks and blood couldn't be bought by money.
                  If Turks lived amongst the bases of Russians(Armenia) or the coast guarded by US Navy(USA) or guarded by Royal Navy(England),they surely would not be as reactive as today.
                  I want to be killed by Holy Armenians
                  http://www.tsk.mil.tr/eng/ermeni_sorunu_salonu/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by BARIŞ
                    Turks don't feel themselves protected and they are right.
                    1)Holy Armenia's and its holy citizens' wishes on Turkey and Turks are as bright as the sun is
                    2)Greeks,a nation out of nothing, generate their patriotic feelings from hating Turks
                    3)As to Northern and South Cyprus,everybody has forgotten what the 'enosis' meant,or they just want to forget it
                    4)In Iraq,Kurdish population in northern part have set their eyes on Southeast Turkey as Armenians set their greedy eyes on East Turkey.
                    5)Everybody believes that someday USA will prefer Armenia and Kurds over Turks
                    6)Turks are descendants of people who want to be destroyed by a couple of powerful countries by Treaty of Serves.
                    These things are enough for a nation to get sensitive about their identity.In fact it sounds a little bit odd that every Turk says 'If you want to get even a small part of Turkey,you need to kill every Turk'.But it is true.I dont say that to threat holy Armenians.
                    When Abdulhamit II was in power The Empire was about to collapse financially due to foreign debts.Sone J.ews came and offered him to pay all government's debts in return for giving them the right to buy houses in Palestine.He said them that every part of The Empire was filled with the blood of Turks and blood couldn't be bought by money.
                    If Turks lived amongst the bases of Russians(Armenia) or the coast guarded by US Navy(USA) or guarded by Royal Navy(England),they surely would not be as reactive as today.

Could there possibly be a reason for why all these people feel ill toward Turks? Hmmm, I wonder...
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

s Armenians set their greedy eyes on East Turkey.
                      Stupid. There is no such thing as "east turkey" and one can't have "greedy" eyes towards something that is theirs, albeit occupied and xxxxxled by alien beasts. Now why are you still here?

Comment

Working...
                      X