Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenia in the EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armenia in the EU

Originally posted by Tanistlin View Post
    You're takin' the issue from the wrong way..
    (So I cant know what writes above there in Armenian,but I'm familiar to the letters from the Agos)

There are things I want to say..
    Siamanto said u to stop talkin' with me and clamied that I will get bored about ignoration..So, here comes the question,what are you plannin' to overcome the problems without establish dialog or listening to the other side?Is it the way right and the glorious way u're always talkin' about? It's POSSIBLE to have a reasonable conversation, however it seems "absurd" to you...Any "reasonable" mind can see that I'm here to talk and establish dialog..not to fight against anything..As an 18 years aged Turkish boy,I can surely say that I've never hate any country or "race" in my life,"I've never killed" an Armenian or blamed someone for being a person of another country or race..Any "reasonable" mind can see that I can talk about the "peacefulness and understanding"..Blaming all the Turkish people here yourselves and blackmailin' all the stuff about them is not the right or "reasonable" way to defend your rights in your history,we can share thoughts here about the problemsamong the two countries as the young delegates of our countries,and I surely beleive..Reply me now, am I not "understanding" enough for an average barbaric-butcher-killer-rapist Turkish man?

You seem so nice, maybe you are decended from Armenians.

Comment

Could we get back on topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Էլիա View Post
        Could we get back on topic?
        Hanak gitek inche, enker? yete toorkeri vra che tzitzagenk ooremen inch petken toorkere??

Comment

Originally posted by skhara View Post
          What the hell do you guys even reply to them, just let them talk to themselves until they get bored and go away.
          Siamanto said u to stop talkin' with me and clamied that I will get bored about ignoration..
          LOL All those aliases that sound and look alike are sooooooooooooooooooooo confusing..."skhara," "Siamanto" they both start with an 's'. We sincerely apologize for not making enough effort to chose aliases that even a *urk would tell apart!

So, here comes the question,what are you plannin' to overcome the problems without establish dialog or listening to the other side?Is it the way right and the glorious way u're always talkin' about? It's POSSIBLE to have a reasonable conversation, however it seems "absurd" to you...Any "reasonable" mind can see that I'm here to talk and establish dialog..not to fight against anything..As an 18 years aged Turkish boy,I can surely say that I've never hate any country or "race" in my life,"I've never killed" an Armenian or blamed someone for being a person of another country or race..Any "reasonable" mind can see that I can talk about the "peacefulness and understanding"..Blaming all the Turkish people here yourselves and blackmailin' all the stuff about them is not the right or "reasonable" way to defend your rights in your history,we can share thoughts here about the problemsamong the two countries as the young delegates of our countries,and I surely beleive..
          "So, here comes the" reply

Փետրվարի 12-ը Հրանտ Մաթեւոսյանի ծննդյան օրն է

Մի նվա...

Պիտի ասեի, որ 2002 թվականի դեկտեմբերի 18-ից մինչեւ այսօր ու այս պահը կռիվ ունեմ չգիտեմ ում ու չգիտեմ ինչի դեմ, որ բոլորի մահկանացու լինելը բանականությամբ գիտակցելով, սրտով ու հոգով համակ դիմադրություն եմ այդ գիտակցությանը, պիտի ասեի, որ չեմ հավատացել ու չեմ հավատում մահվան իրեղենությանը...

Բայց ունկերիս մեջ զգաստ հրաման կա՝ մի նվա...

Պիտի ասեի, որ սուտ է, մահը սուտ է՝ կարոտի դեմ ու կարոտի մեջ մահը պարտվում է: Պիտի ասեի, որ հիշողությունն ամենահզոր զենքն է, ու հիշողության մեջ կյանքը շարունակվում է՝ թեկուզ միայն ու միայն իբրեւ կրկնություն:

Պիտի ասեի, որ կյանքը, կարոտը, հիշողությունը ոչ միայն անցյալ են, այլեւ՝ ներկա ու իր ներկայությունը շատ ավելի ռեալ ու իրական է, քան շատերի գոյությունը, որ ամեն օր աչք են քերծում ու ունկ սղոցում իրենցով՝ փորձելով համոզիչ դառնալ...

Ու քանի որ դա հրաման է, ասում եմ՝ չեմ նվում ու չեմ նվալու: Չեմ ասելու, որ մեռնելով մարդիկ իրենք են հեռանում, բայց ոչ մեզնից են հեռանում: Մեր մեջ նրանք շարունակվում են այնքան ու այնպես, որ ամեն օր ու ամեն պահ կարող ես հետները խորհրդի նստել, լսել ու տեսնել՝ եթե ցանկանաս, եթե կարենաս մեջդ այնքան ուժ ու հավատ ունենալ, որ քո սիրելիները քեզ չլքեն:

...«Այնքան թուղթ է գրվել ու այնքան է գրվում, բայց, այնուհանդերձ, գրականությունը նոր-նոր իրեն գտնում է: Այնքան քիչ է գտնվածը, գոնե հասկացողների համար, որ ամբողջ արվածը կարելի է միայն սկիզբ համարել: Իսկական գրականությունը նոր է գտնվելու: Գրականության անկման առասպելներին ես չեմ հավատում: Ես չեմ հավատում, թե ընթերցող ենք կորցնում, հարյուրից հինգը կամ երեքը մշտապես եղել է ու լինելու է, գրականություն է պահանջելու, նրա գրողը միշտ առաջանալու է, միշտ պահպանելու է գրականության միջուկը...»:

...«Երբ արվեստն արվեստի համար է՝ միայն այդ դեպքում է դառնում մարդու համար: Արվեստն արվեստի համար է արվում, երբ պատվեր չի կատարում, իդեալ է տալիս, հասարակությանը հարստացնում է, դառնում կատարելության զինանշան»:

...«Գեղարվեստի կատարյալ գործ եմ ուզում: Զորեղ, զրնգուն, հրաշալի կյանք է հորդում՝ մենք կողքին կապված-կաշկանդված ենք: Գրական մի խոշոր հաղթանակ եմ ուզում: Մարդն առհասարակ ինքն իրեն խաբում է, բացահայտ ձախողումն անգամ հաջողություն կարող է համարել: Զղջալը, սխալն ընդունելն ահավոր դժվար է: Կուզենայի այն հաջողությունը ունենալ, որ Աստծո առաջ իմ նախորդների ու ժամանակակիցների կողքին բացճակատ կանգնեի»:

Էսպես: Մարդիկ կան՝ գալիս-խրվում են քո օրվա մեջ, եւ այլեւս դու չես օրվադ տերը, մարդիկ կան, գալիս-խրվում են կյանքդ ու քեզ տեր են դառնում, ավելին՝ տեր են դարձնում քեզ... Որովհետեւ, եթե ապրում ես, ուրեմն պատասխանատվություն ունես անցյալ-ներկա-ապագա կտրվածքով ու տեր պիտի լինես երկրիդ, կյանքիդ, գործիդ...

Ապրում են այդ մարդիկ քեզ հետ, քո մեջ՝ անկախ նրանից՝ հեռո՞ւ են, մո՞տ, ծանո՞թ են, անծանո՞թ:

Իրենք են, եւ առանց իրենց դու արդեն դու չես:

Դե փորձեք ձեր միջից հանել «Ծառերը», «Մեծամորը», «Մենք ենք, մեր սարերը»... Եթե ստացվեց՝ ձեր կիսատության մեջ ձեզ մեղադրեք:

Ու՝ մի հուսահատվեք. ձեզ համար ամեն ինչ առջեւում է՝ դուք դեռ ճանապարհ ունեք դեպի ՀՐԱՆՏ ՄԱԹԵՎՈՍՅԱՆԻ ԱՇԽԱՐՀԸ, ԴԵՊԻ ԳՐԱԿԱՆՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ, ԴԵՊԻ ԿՅԱՆՔԸ ու ԴԵՊԻ ՃԱՆԱՉՈՒՄ, որովհետեւ նրա գրականությունը արվեստի այն բացարձակ որակն է, որ բնորոշումների ու բացատրությունների կարիք չունի, ինքն է, ու՝ իրենով ասված է ամեն ինչ: Նրա մասին չես ասի՝ ականավոր, նշանավոր, տաղանդավոր, հանճարեղ՝ չես ասի, որովհետեւ նա որակ ու չափանիշ բերեց, չափանիշի չափանիշ հաստատեց ու իդեալ տվեց՝ հասկանալու սա գրականություն է, սա գրականություն չէ, սա գրող է, սա գրող չէ: Ու հետայդու գրող, ուրեմն՝ հանճարեղ, գրականություն, ուրեմն՝ այսօրվանից մինչեւ հավերժություն...

Ու՝ մի նվա:

Դու քո ճամփան գնա:

«Գիտե՞ս ինչ, կյանք է՝ եւ մի ակնկալիր անփոթորիկ ծով. եւ եթե խորտակվում ես՝ մեղքը քոնն է եւ ոչ թե փոթորկինը, քանի որ փոթորիկը ծովն է:

Ո՞ւր է խարիսխդ:

Խարիսխդ...»:

Reply me now, am I not "understanding" enough for an average barbaric-butcher-killer-rapist Turkish man?
          LOL "Reply me now????" Is that an order? Where those clowns come from?

The question is: Can one be understanding when one is incapable or hardly capable of understanding?
          Probably too subtle for your understanding!

Note: I have chosen to auto censor the words "*urk," "*urkish" or *urkic" because it is commonly perceived as unpleasant and offending, evokes unpleasant emotions and imagery and is pregnant with immoral and evil connotations
          Last edited by Siamanto; 05-08-2007, 06:55 PM.
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
            LOL It is sooooooooooooooooooooo confusing all those aliases that sound and look alike..."skhara," "Siamanto" they both start with an 's'. We sincerely apologize for not making enough effort to chose aliases that even a *urk would tell apart!

"So, here comes the" reply

Փետրվարի 12-ը Հրանտ Մաթեւոսյանի ծննդյան օրն է

Մի նվա...

Պիտի ասեի, որ 2002 թվականի դեկտեմբերի 18-ից մինչեւ այսօր ու այս պահը կռիվ ունեմ չգիտեմ ում ու չգիտեմ ինչի դեմ, որ բոլորի մահկանացու լինելը բանականությամբ գիտակցելով, սրտով ու հոգով համակ դիմադրություն եմ այդ գիտակցությանը, պիտի ասեի, որ չեմ հավատացել ու չեմ հավատում մահվան իրեղենությանը...

Պիտի ասեի, որ սուտ է, մահը սուտ է՝ կարոտի դեմ ու կարոտի մեջ մահը պարտվում է: Պիտի ասեի, որ հիշողությունն ամենահզոր զենքն է, ու հիշողության մեջ կյանքը շարունակվում է՝ թեկուզ միայն ու միայն իբրեւ կրկնություն:

Պիտի ասեի, որ կյանքը, կարոտը, հիշողությունը ոչ միայն անցյալ են, այլեւ՝ ներկա ու իր ներկայությունը շատ ավելի ռեալ ու իրական է, քան շատերի գոյությունը, որ ամեն օր աչք են քերծում ու ունկ սղոցում իրենցով՝ փորձելով համոզիչ դառնալ...

Ու քանի որ դա հրաման է, ասում եմ՝ չեմ նվում ու չեմ նվալու: Չեմ ասելու, որ մեռնելով մարդիկ իրենք են հեռանում, բայց ոչ մեզնից են հեռանում: Մեր մեջ նրանք շարունակվում են այնքան ու այնպես, որ ամեն օր ու ամեն պահ կարող ես հետները խորհրդի նստել, լսել ու տեսնել՝ եթե ցանկանաս, եթե կարենաս մեջդ այնքան ուժ ու հավատ ունենալ, որ քո սիրելիները քեզ չլքեն:

...«Այնքան թուղթ է գրվել ու այնքան է գրվում, բայց, այնուհանդերձ, գրականությունը նոր-նոր իրեն գտնում է: Այնքան քիչ է գտնվածը, գոնե հասկացողների համար, որ ամբողջ արվածը կարելի է միայն սկիզբ համարել: Իսկական գրականությունը նոր է գտնվելու: Գրականության անկման առասպելներին ես չեմ հավատում: Ես չեմ հավատում, թե ընթերցող ենք կորցնում, հարյուրից հինգը կամ երեքը մշտապես եղել է ու լինելու է, գրականություն է պահանջելու, նրա գրողը միշտ առաջանալու է, միշտ պահպանելու է գրականության միջուկը...»:

...«Երբ արվեստն արվեստի համար է՝ միայն այդ դեպքում է դառնում մարդու համար: Արվեստն արվեստի համար է արվում, երբ պատվեր չի կատարում, իդեալ է տալիս, հասարակությանը հարստացնում է, դառնում կատարելության զինանշան»:

...«Գեղարվեստի կատարյալ գործ եմ ուզում: Զորեղ, զրնգուն, հրաշալի կյանք է հորդում՝ մենք կողքին կապված-կաշկանդված ենք: Գրական մի խոշոր հաղթանակ եմ ուզում: Մարդն առհասարակ ինքն իրեն խաբում է, բացահայտ ձախողումն անգամ հաջողություն կարող է համարել: Զղջալը, սխալն ընդունելն ահավոր դժվար է: Կուզենայի այն հաջողությունը ունենալ, որ Աստծո առաջ իմ նախորդների ու ժամանակակիցների կողքին բացճակատ կանգնեի»:

Էսպես: Մարդիկ կան՝ գալիս-խրվում են քո օրվա մեջ, եւ այլեւս դու չես օրվադ տերը, մարդիկ կան, գալիս-խրվում են կյանքդ ու քեզ տեր են դառնում, ավելին՝ տեր են դարձնում քեզ... Որովհետեւ, եթե ապրում ես, ուրեմն պատասխանատվություն ունես անցյալ-ներկա-ապագա կտրվածքով ու տեր պիտի լինես երկրիդ, կյանքիդ, գործիդ...

Ապրում են այդ մարդիկ քեզ հետ, քո մեջ՝ անկախ նրանից՝ հեռո՞ւ են, մո՞տ, ծանո՞թ են, անծանո՞թ:

Իրենք են, եւ առանց իրենց դու արդեն դու չես:

Դե փորձեք ձեր միջից հանել «Ծառերը», «Մեծամորը», «Մենք ենք, մեր սարերը»... Եթե ստացվեց՝ ձեր կիսատության մեջ ձեզ մեղադրեք:

Ու՝ մի հուսահատվեք. ձեզ համար ամեն ինչ առջեւում է՝ դուք դեռ ճանապարհ ունեք դեպի ՀՐԱՆՏ ՄԱԹԵՎՈՍՅԱՆԻ ԱՇԽԱՐՀԸ, ԴԵՊԻ ԳՐԱԿԱՆՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ, ԴԵՊԻ ԿՅԱՆՔԸ ու ԴԵՊԻ ՃԱՆԱՉՈՒՄ, որովհետեւ նրա գրականությունը արվեստի այն բացարձակ որակն է, որ բնորոշումների ու բացատրությունների կարիք չունի, ինքն է, ու՝ իրենով ասված է ամեն ինչ: Նրա մասին չես ասի՝ ականավոր, նշանավոր, տաղանդավոր, հանճարեղ՝ չես ասի, որովհետեւ նա որակ ու չափանիշ բերեց, չափանիշի չափանիշ հաստատեց ու իդեալ տվեց՝ հասկանալու սա գրականություն է, սա գրականություն չէ, սա գրող է, սա գրող չէ: Ու հետայդու գրող, ուրեմն՝ հանճարեղ, գրականություն, ուրեմն՝ այսօրվանից մինչեւ հավերժություն...

Ու՝ մի նվա:

Դու քո ճամփան գնա:

«Գիտե՞ս ինչ, կյանք է՝ եւ մի ակնկալիր անփոթորիկ ծով. եւ եթե խորտակվում ես՝ մեղքը քոնն է եւ ոչ թե փոթորկինը, քանի որ փոթորիկը ծովն է:

Ո՞ւր է խարիսխդ:

Խարիսխդ...»:

http://new.aravot.am/am/articles/culture/16917/view
            Սիամանթո, չեմ գիտեր եթէ նկատեցիր կամ ոչ, բայց Թանիսթլինը հայերէն չի հասկնար:

Siamanto, I don't know if you noticed or not, but Tanistlin doesn't understand Armenian!

Comment

Originally posted by Էլիա View Post
              Սիամանթո, չեմ գիտեր եթէ նկատեցիր կամ ոչ, բայց Թանիսթլինը հայերէն չի հասկնար:

Siamanto, I don't know if you noticed or not, but Tanistlin doesn't understand Armenian!
              Is that true?
              LOL When he started a thread titled "Just to talk like civilized people, I'm here as a Turkish.." I assumed that he was Armenian! I wonder why? Maybe it's the word "civilized" or maybe I'm not as perceptive as you.

Maybe you can translate it for him.

P.S.
              For some reason, I was expecting you to be the first to make such a comment....I will let you figure it out!
              Last edited by Siamanto; 05-08-2007, 07:10 PM.
              What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamanto View Post
                Is that true?
                LOL When he started a thread titled "Just to talk like civilized people, I'm here as a Turkish.." I assumed that he was Armenian! I wonder why? Maybe it's the word "civilized" or maybe I'm not as perceptive as you.

Maybe you can translate it for him.

P.S.
                For some reason, I was expecting you to be the first to make such a comment....I will let you figure it out!
                Thanks, but no thanks... *runs away from too much work* I don't really understand Eastern Armenian dialect anyway... *starts sweating*

Comment

Post reported. Hopefully this character gets taken care of and quick.

Originally posted by exfo View Post
                  You come here again? I hate you, do you understand? I hate you , I hate your nation, I hate your culture, I hate your phsical appearence (also I hate myself because I look like Turks) One day we will take our revenge. Whatever you say I will keep my hatred. Only the decree of my hatred vary but the core will be the same. I can not trust to a Turk. I can not be friend with a Turk. If I educate myself enough I can practice to hide my hatred. But I will never forget my hatred to your nation. Do you understand me jerkish?

Comment

Finally, thank you skhara! That "Armenian act" (which wasn't even good or funny) was really starting to get annoying! Աստուած քեզի օրհնէ:

Comment

Sorry, did I take your job of the privilige to insult Turks? I supposed that it was free to insult Turks here. Sorry again for any inconvenience. You reported me because I insult Turks???
                      Last edited by exfo; 05-08-2007, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X