Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elections in Armenia

Raffi Hovannisian denies links to Freemasonry lodges

NEWS.AM
    February 15, 2013 | 13:07

YEREVAN.- Armenian presidential candidate Raffi Hovannisian dismissed
    suspicion of having any links to the Freemasonry lodges.

`My father Richard Hovannisian and me have never had any links to
    Freemasons. We neither have been members of any organization,' he told
    reporters on Friday, adding that he sees nothing wrong in having links
    to Freemasonry lodge.

Commenting on fellow candidate Vardan Sedrakyan's statements,
    Hovannisian said every person has a right to have a personal opinion
    but he must be accountable for label and lies.

Raffi Hovannisian has no intention to file a lawsuit, unless he is
    accused of violence (probably supposing the attack on Paruyr Hayrikyan
    - ed.).

As Armenian News-NEWS.am informed earlier, Sedrakyan accused
    Hovannisian of masterminding the recent assassination attempt against
    Hayrikyan. During a press conference on Thursday, Sedrakyan noted that
    he has reasonable grounds to believe that the assassination attempt
    was organized by a Freemasonry organization that conducts activities
    in Western Europe and the US. As per Sedrakyan, Raffi Hovannisian and
    his father, American-Armenian historian Richard Hovannisian, are
    members of these Freemasonry lodges. Furthermore, Sedrakyan noted that
    he knew for a long time that something is being orchestrated against
    him.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post

Maybe some forget the bottom line of Turkish demands to open its border to Armenia:

-Give up Artsakh to Azeri Turks
        -Forget about Genocide
        -Recognize current borders as legal and give up any ideas of Western Armenia

It is easy to overlook the fact that the demands are irreversible BUT the opening of the border is reversible.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

It is easy to overlook the fact that the demands are irreversible BUT the opening of the border is reversible.
          You know maybe we should just wait for the rail link to be operational. Sometimes we are so busy to speak of things we don't take check of reality. We don't live in a good place, we are lucky that we are still alive to argue with one anther. Wake up and feck the toorks! It will be your death! Who cares who is in charge of what in Hayastan damn it! At least it is an Armenian. Wait for this rail link, and if this does not pan out we should build inter space travel for our link not just with the world but with the stars. Wake up!

The rail link is either going to make or break this, and no one is taking back Artsakh with billions spent from the baboon they still loose more then we do on the battle field! let us not loose sight of the ball! It's all about the game!

demands are irreversible BUT the opening of the border is reversible
          Feck them and their demands! They could not finish the job the first time! They are now running scared they know it's a matter of time before Verj! you cried about commercialization Mr. London yet sometimes I wonder where you are coming from. You detest commercialization but you are advocating opening the door to these filthy scum?

Let the toorks demand what they want, it does not matter what they want! They can't open the border! It is not their land for them to open the fecking border! Enjoy the show!
          Last edited by Vahram; 02-17-2013, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post

The rail link is either going to make or break this, and no one is taking back Artsakh with billions spent from the baboon they still loose more then we do on the battle field! let us not loose sight of the ball! It's all about the game!

Vahram,
            You do realize that the rail link won't be operational before a minimum 10 years, at best.... since not even the definit plan is validated.
            It's at the stage of studies yet...
            Only a very strong will, and endless financial and material means would make it faster. (The kind of wich the red army or the wehrmacht possessed)
            None is present to day, and frankly speaking, the lack of haste is more on our side... (I do not justify this, I think is silly, but things being what they are...)

Just to compare with, look the time necessary for a much simpler link, between Tiflis and Kars, with big financial means available, and the political will of 2 states, one of wich at least very determined and organised...

Comment

Just to compare with, look the time necessary for a much simpler link, between Tiflis and Kars, with big financial means available, and the political will of 2 states, one of wich at least very determined and organised...
              Vrej, hokiss, you were against the sheep thing because of the toork. Now are you for opening this border or not?

I don't care if it takes 20 years the bottom line is that not only Russia, but China and Iran are behind it do you really think this will take 10 years? Geopolitical games are afoot. Surely after 1000+ years of dealing with this suljuk mofo's we can wait another 10 year no? I will wait 50 more years, I will most likely be dead by then, but I will hold my breath just the same!

Getze Hayastan!

Comment

Originally posted by Vahram View Post
                Vrej, hokiss, you were against the sheep thing because of the toork. Now are you for opening this border or not?

I don't care if it takes 20 years the bottom line is that not only Russia, but China and Iran are behind it do you really think this will take 10 years? Geopolitical games are afoot. Surely after 1000+ years of dealing with this suljuk mofo's we can wait another 10 year no? I will wait 50 more years, I will most likely be dead by then, but I will hold my breath just the same!

Getze Hayastan!
                I am definitely not against the rail link.
                I am 1000% for it.
                All I say, this is not going to happen next year....

Concerning Russia's interest, I see no tangible elements in what you say.
                If we look into the details, we would see more restraint, if not counter arguments (i.e their role on Astara rail link...)
                -------------------
                The sheep affair as it is planned today is just a fundamentally anti Armenian, and I pretend also anti iranian plan, and any sound Armenian would be against...
                I am sure, countering that plan before it turns to reality (= blood shedding in our mountains) won't harm at all interstate relations...
                Liska and some other corrupted oligarkho-mafiosniks will get a little less richer, and our mutual enemies will regret the lost opportunity... that's all.

Comment

I am definitely not against the rail link.
                  I am 1000% for it.
                  All I say, this is not going to happen next year....
                  Ok let it happen 7 years from now. So what? Did we die after 20 years of independence?...NO So we can wait a few more years for this rail link.

Concerning Russia's interest, I see no tangible elements in what you say.
                  If we look into the details, we would see more restraint, if not counter arguments (i.e their role on Astara rail link...)
                  Geo political considerations change with the value of the object. The more the object is worth the more the politico's want a cut of the action. Let them all talk sh!t now when things are worth X, let them start talking sh!t when it is worth y! Cha ching!

Comment

Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
                    Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X