Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Elections in Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Presidential elections 2008 in Armenia

In fact, why don't we start a list of such people:
    Is anyone else interested in contributing to this list, or is playing music to the ears of our enemies by constantly stating that Armenia Armenians hate Artsakh Armenians all you people are good for?

Comment

Federation if you look to the comment page of some newspapers you'll see that there are indeviduals out there that hate people from artsakh. they are a very small group of rodens who need to be killed but they exsit

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
        Federation if you look to the comment page of some newspapers you'll see that there are indeviduals out there that hate people from artsakh. they are a very small group of rodens who need to be killed but they exsit
        Name them.

A comment I heard once from Aram Sargsyan, the brother of Vazgen, was directed at Kocharyan when he said "Let him go govern Karabakh." Even in this case, I do not interpret it as "hate." Similarily, I've heard a number of Americans calling on Bush to go back to Texas. Does that means those Americans hate all Americans from Texas?

Hate would be if he said lets return Karabakh. To the contrary, this same individual-Aram Sargsyan-has made several public speeches with regards to Armenian heroism in Artsakh.
        Last edited by Federation; 05-03-2008, 07:25 PM.

Comment

In a speech in Yerevan, Professor Suny remarked that he would like to see the Azerbaijani flag waving in Stepanakert. He barely escaped with his life from the angry crowd.
          I never heard that, do you know why he would say such a thing?
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
            I never heard that, do you know why he would say such a thing?
            I don't know how any Armenian could say such a thing. Either he has a few screws loose, or he's employed by certain anti-Armenian forces. The looser nearly got his head cracked open. He should have been made an example of for the rest of his kind.
            Last edited by Federation; 05-03-2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federation View Post
              I don't know how many Armenian could say such a thing. Either he has a few screws loose, or he's employed by certain anti-Armenian forces. The looser nearly got his head cracked open. He should have been made an example of for the rest of his kind.

Indeed! And this p.o.s. is allowed to teach at one of the best universities in the nation, he is part of the Armenian and oriental studies department at the university of chicago. He has also written several articles on Armenia and Armenians for various outlets, such as encarta encyclopedia.
              For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
              to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

I keep hearing - "but Artsakh is seeking independence, that is treason."

I also keep hearing - "why do we even need Artsakh?"
                Who do you keep on hearing this from? The only place I've heard that is from some dumbass on this forum. Name me any serious political party or political worker in Armenia who has made such a case.

Citing material from Armenianow.com doesn't help your case either. Everyone knows full well what they're all about, and what they're doing isn't any worse than what you're doing.
                Last edited by Federation; 05-03-2008, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Federation, if you have not heared Armenians with statements like that, than I suppose you have few Armenian friends in Armenia. I have got lots of friends back in Armenia, and a good friend of mine says when he takes part in discussions at his university, there are lot of people who make anti-Artsakh statements. This problem definitely exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
                    Federation, if you have not heared Armenians with statements like that, than I suppose you have few Armenian friends in Armenia. I have got lots of friends back in Armenia, and a good friend of mine says when he takes part in discussions at his university, there are lot of people who make anti-Artsakh statements. This problem definitely exists.
                    With statements like what? What constitutes "anti-Artsakh"? Criticism of Kocharyan and Sargsyan is not the equavilent of being anti-Artsakh.

I have relatives there and know first hand what this "hayastancy-Artsakhcy" friction is all about. The reason for it is known, and I'm getting tired of repeating it over and over. Plus, it is nothing new. During the Soviet days the native Hayastancy's would refer to diasporan Armenians who returned to Armenia as "Axpar." I'm not justifying this divide, but such a phenomenon exists in all nations. But this guy is making a bigger deal out of it than it is. What he's doing isn't productive at all. He's telling the Turks that Armenians are a divided nation struggling against eachother and putting a smile on their face. Such an assertion couldn't be further from the truth, and I will not allow for it. What does he hope to accomplish by repeating this over and over?

Lets put a stop to this "he said she said." If you have names of people who made Anti-Armenian, Anti-Artsakh remarks, by all means disclose their identity.

But what do you hope to accomplish by constantly stating over and over that the population of Armenia hates Artsakh Armenians? What are you suggesting? Perhaps a genocide to exterminate the Armenians of Armenia? Armenia Armenian, Artsakh Armenian, Iranian Armenian, Georgian Armenian--We're all one and the same. I can assure you that the Turk sees no difference between us. Such talk is foolish, and we've got more important work to do.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Last edited by Federation; 05-06-2008, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Federation View Post
                      With statements like what? What constitutes "anti-Artsakh"? Criticism of Kocharyan and Sargsyan is not the equavilent of being anti-Artsakh.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watch the video..."yes asum em Kharabakh@ pti hanznenk azerbaidjancinerin"....is that anti-Artsakh enough for you? Do you see any negative reaction from the crowd when levon said such a thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X