Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Originally posted by Federation View Post
    The KOcharyan administration must have allowed some unforgiveable mistakes to have made the overwhelming population of Armenia to back Levon Ter Pedrosyan.
    Stop talking out of your ass. What "unforgivable mistakes" of Kocharyan have turned the people pro Levon?

Please give us some examples.

What proof do you have that "overwhelming population" backs Levon?

But I, personally, see no other way around for it for the ARF. Serje is the lesser of all the evils.
    You, in your mediocrity, have realized this simple fact. Bravo! So ask yourself this question: Why hasn't important individuals like Hakobian or Sefilian?
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
      I agree with you. Generally speaking, the protesters were/are ignorant low-lives being led indirectly by foreign interests. Although they were not a majority, they do, however, represent a significant portion of the Armenian population. And they are a very dangerous element within our nation.

And don't believe the BS about "we are not for Levon we are against Sargasyan/Kocharyan." Anyone against Sargsyan/Kocharyan today is directly or indirectly a Levonakan. It's that simple.

And I'm sad to say the ARF party is once again proving that they are incapable of governing the Armenian nation, and they should not be trusted with power.

On one hand you have a delirious troublemakers in the ARF like Jirayr Sefilian and Ruben Hakobyan stirring trouble in the country and the other hand you have left-leaning assholes in the ARF in the United States giving CIA agents like John Hughes of Armenianow a platform to attack the Armenian government. I just found out today that over the weekend the AYF/ARF chapter in New York City had a leftist/feminist gathering in Columbia University where John Hughes of Armenianow was invited to give a lecture. In other words he was invited to attack the Armenian government.

Simply amazing.

At this time, at this stage, I would not trust the ARF party any more than I would trust the HHSh party. It is well known that the ARF party has for a long time been infiltrated by the CIA. I guess during crucial political times the chickens (CIA whores) come home to roost.

What true ARF in his/her right mind would attack the authorities in Yerevan knowing full well that once they are toppled the ones that would immediately replace them would be the pro-Turk/pro-West treasonous criminals in the Levon camp? It defies logic. Thus, I sense something more sinister at play.

I sense the Russian factor at play here. I have noticed in the past few years that ARF members have been complaining about Armenia's dependence on Russia - without providing any alternatives. So, it is beginign to seem that some ARF-ers would rather turn Armenia over to the treasonous criminals of the pro-Turk Levon camp instead of allowing official Yerevan to pursue the safest strategic route for Armenia - the Russian route.

More I observe us Armenians more I realize that we are not ready for self-governance and we will not be ready for some time.

A great majority of Armenians today in the diaspora and the homeland are utterly careless towards Armenia and its future. Self-haters are a significant portion of our society today. And the majority of the minority nationalists amongst us seem to be ignorant gung-ho types that would do more harm to the Armenian nation than the self-haters.

I am really beginning to loose hope in our people. Our very existence as a nation is in danger today because of us Armenians.

Thus, xxxx the ARF, xxxx the diaspora, xxxx every single social, spiritual and political entity we Armenians have in existence...

I say give the house keys to Moscow.
      This from an individual who previously blamed the editor of the Armenian Assembly of America's related publication, Armenia Now, for inciting the protests and subsequent destabilization.

Get your facts straight. Even Serge knows that the incidents between February 19 through March 1 were not the result of just LTP supporters but a populist movement to oppose the government.

Sheesh. Do you really believe the crap you write or have you given up reason, logic and intelligence for conspiracy theories.

You display the mindframe of a Communist that only understands or says something when it is expressed from behind the barrel of a gun. Kind of like Robert, Serge and their numerous unconstitutional henchmen. Move on, son.
      Last edited by freakyfreaky; 06-02-2008, 10:44 PM.
      Between childhood, boyhood,
      adolescence
      & manhood (maturity) there
      should be sharp lines drawn w/
      Tests, deaths, feats, rites
      stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

And don't believe the BS about "we are not for Levon we are against Sargasyan/Kocharyan." Anyone against Sargsyan/Kocharyan today is directly or indirectly a Levonakan. It's that simple.
        I don't think the stance of being against Serge and Levon at the same time is BS. It's actually what the ARF stance was during the elections and it's quite frankly what every Armenian's stance should be. Why is the Armenian nation doomed to chose between the past and the present, both of which are not the most favourable times. Why are we stuck to chose between two evils? Why are there even two ARMENIAN evils?
        And I'm sad to say the ARF party is once again proving that they are incapable of governing the Armenian nation, and they should not be trusted with power.
        When else have they proven that they are incapable of governing the Armenian nation? I hope you're not talking about our First Republic.
        On one hand you have a delirious troublemakers in the ARF like Jirayr Sefilian and Ruben Hakobyan stirring trouble in the country and the other hand you have left-leaning assholes in the ARF in the United States giving CIA agents like John Hughes of Armenianow a platform to attack the Armenian government. I just found out today that over the weekend the AYF/ARF chapter in New York City had a leftist/feminist gathering in Columbia University where John Hughes of Armenianow was invited to give a lecture. In other words he was invited to attack the Armenian government.
        But both Jiro and Ruben were thrown out of the ARF for causing trouble, for straying from the official party stance. Can't comment about this Hughes guy because I don't know about him but the ARF is a left-leaning party.
        What true ARF in his/her right mind would attack the authorities in Yerevan knowing full well that once they are toppled the ones that would immediately replace them would be the pro-Turk/pro-West treasonous criminals in the Levon camp? It defies logic. Thus, I sense something more sinister at play.
        Well, they attacked the government because it's no secret that it is very corrupt and they were hoping to have their candidate as president. Serge won and they conceded defeat and refused to join LTP's movement for some obvious reasons and also to preserve Armenia's stability. I'm not sure why you are accusing the ARF of being pro-Western when the supreme leader of the ARF Hrant Margaryan thrashed the West last week for trying to ignite a colour revolution in Armenia and accused LTP of being foreign-funded.
        I sense the Russian factor at play here. I have noticed in the past few years that ARF members have been complaining about Armenia's dependence on Russia - without providing any alternatives. So, it is beginign to seem that some ARF-ers would rather turn Armenia over to the treasonous criminals of the pro-Turk Levon camp instead of allowing official Yerevan to pursue the safest strategic route for Armenia - the Russian route.
        Well the ARF is a nationalist party and what kind of nationalists would want to be subjugated and be totally dependant on a non-Armenian nation. But besides that, I haven't noticed such a thing to the degree you describe it.
        A great majority of Armenians today in the diaspora and the homeland are utterly careless towards Armenia and its future.
        Indeed
        I say give the house keys to Moscow.
        No comment man.
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Federate, I apologize if I came across a bit offensive and/or extreme. I have great sympathy and admiration for the ARF. I see the ARF party as the only organization worthy of representing Armenians in the diaspora. If I criticize the ARF its individuals I criticize, not the party itself. It's just that since the problematic presidential elections in Armenia last February I have become increasingly frustrated, angry and intolerant when it come to politics. To tell you the truth, I am beginning to lose hope in our collective abilities as a people. I now see deep and irreparable divisions in our people. We are a sick nation. I had hoped that the ARF would stay above this mess. But I'm afraid they have not. What Jirayr Sefilian the "War Hero" did and continues to do today is despicable. And don't kid yourself there are many like him, they just have not surfaced yet. When the time is right, they will. Nonetheless, from our political parties to our churches, from our social organizations to our assimilated people - I see nothing but worthless, useless garbage in our vast diaspora. And our fledgling homeland is another sad/pathetic story. We are surrounded by enemies and untrustworthy friends. Tiny, impoverished, landlocked, politically insignificant with a troublesome, shortsighted and inexperienced population... For very obvious strategic reasons the Western world has clearly placed its bet on the regional Turks. Needless to say, Iran is very problematic and can not be fully trusted. Armenia's relations with Turkey and Azerbaijan are self-evident. Georgia has proven they are just as bad as Turks. And the Russian Federation simply needs us to do their bidding in the southern Caucasus. Depending on geopolitical developments in the region Moscow may one day decide they don't need us. Then what? Just think of that scenario... Is that why the authorities in Armenia are selling to Russia everything they can get their hands on? Besides making a personal profit, are they attempting to tie Moscow economically to Armenia? I don't know. I hope that is what it is. Nonetheless, it's merely my frustration and anger speaking when I say give the house key to Moscow. Please understand.

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Armenian does the backstroke. Kak unes kho keety veren.
            Between childhood, boyhood,
            adolescence
            & manhood (maturity) there
            should be sharp lines drawn w/
            Tests, deaths, feats, rites
            stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
              BS! It was a soros/zog sponsored "movement" to create another zog outlet for zionist interests!
              Not George Soros, not Washnigton, not Zionism, and not all the money in the world could have made the people rise up if the Robert-Serje Regime had done everything in its power to provide the people with the basics. The foreign forces behind it were not the cause of it. The cause was the authorities, and the dark forces took advantaged of it and exploited it.

Comment

Originally posted by Federation View Post
                Not George Soros, not Washnigton, not Zionism, and not all the money in the world could have made the people rise up if the Robert-Serje Regime had done everything in its power to provide the people with the basics. The foreign forces behind it were not the cause of it. The cause was the authorities, and the dark forces took advantaged of it and exploited it.

If after all this time, from when the elections took place to today you have not realized what levin attempted and after last weeks declaration at the ARF meeting that a foreign power(s) had attempted to subvert our nation, you can not see this for what it was, a zog/cia/soros sponsored "color revolution" then you have very deep problems.
                For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Armenian

I applaud you for speaking the truth and I admire your courage and honesty, which you have displayed in your posts #160 and #161. Bravo, brother.

I agree with what you have said in the above posts. But you are wasting your time with Federation and other similarly narrow minded types because կարմիր կովը իրա կաշին չի փոխում.

I too have a certain admiration for ARF as an Armenian institution. Their role in our struggle against Ottomans, their leadership during the First Republic and their longstanding fight for the recognition of the Armenian Genocide - all these and more deserve respect.

But RIGHT NOW there is only one thing in this world that deserves our respect above all else and that's the Republic of Armenia. ARF doesn't show that respect and their two faced and backstabbing attitude towards our government and our leaders simply sickens me therefore my reply is very short and a lot less diplomatic than yours: If they don't like our government and our leaders then they should pack up and fuk off!

P.S. Mark my words: If they jeopardize the safety and the security of our State, or even should any of their actions cause a major political or socio-economic hardship to our country then THE PEOPLE will shut the door on Dashnaks and the ARF in Armenia and Artsakh will become history.
                  Last edited by HayotzAmrotz; 06-03-2008, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Federate, I apologize if I came across a bit offensive and/or extreme. I have great sympathy and admiration for the ARF. I see the ARF party as the only organization worthy of representing Armenians in the diaspora. If I criticize the ARF its individuals I criticize, not the party itself. It's just that since the problematic presidential elections in Armenia last February I have become increasingly frustrated, angry and intolerant when it come to politics. To tell you the truth, I am beginning to lose hope in our collective abilities as a people. I now see deep and irreparable divisions in our people. We are a sick nation. I had hoped that the ARF would stay above this mess. But I'm afraid they have not. What Jirayr Sefilian the "War Hero" did and continues to do today is despicable. And don't kid yourself there are many like him, they just have not surfaced yet. When the time is right, they will. Nonetheless, from our political parties to our churches, from our social organizations to our assimilated people - I see nothing but worthless, useless garbage in our vast diaspora. And our fledgling homeland is another sad/pathetic story. We are surrounded by enemies and untrustworthy friends. Tiny, impoverished, landlocked, politically insignificant with a troublesome, shortsighted and inexperienced population... For very obvious strategic reasons the Western world has clearly placed its bet on the regional Turks. Needless to say, Iran is very problematic and can not be fully trusted. Armenia's relations with Turkey and Azerbaijan are self-evident. Georgia has proven they are just as bad as Turks. And the Russian Federation simply needs us to do their bidding in the southern Caucasus. Depending on geopolitical developments in the region Moscow may one day decide they don't need us. Then what? Just think of that scenario... Is that why the authorities in Armenia are selling to Russia everything they can get their hands on? Besides making a personal profit, are they attempting to tie Moscow economically to Armenia? I don't know. I hope that is what it is. Nonetheless, it's merely my frustration and anger speaking when I say give the house key to Moscow. Please understand.

Well you came off a little more pessimistic than usual bro , but I must say that what you pointed out is not all wrong, it's just that we need to look at the positive aspect of the situation as well. First, Armenia came out of a war that on paper it was supposed to lose, peace (more or less) has been maintained for over 10 years allowing our fledgling economy to grow so that for the past 7 years Armenia has had one of the highest GDPs in the world and double digit growth. You mention Armenia is landlocked and surrounded by xxxx nations, I agree, but that it's still amazing how much we have been able to accomplish with so much riding against us. Out of 4 borders we have 2 closed, and we still manage to pull off double digit growth, not to mention our northern neighbor is close to being a "failed state" and the one to the south has been the target of an impending attack for the last 3 years. One looks at georgia and even with their 2 breakway republics they should still have as nice of a country as Armenia if not better but they are at least 5 years behind Armenia in development. In Armenia we do not have nearly as much fertile land as they do, for example one can spit almost anywhere in georgia and the next day something will grow there, however look at how little they have been able to do with such great land?
                    Or azerbaijan with all its oil wealth, which the vast majority of people will not see and most of the money is ending up in swiss bank accounts, still can not really challenge us militarily, even with a near $2 billion budget.

You also mention the ignorance of the masses, what nation has a trully "illuminated" populace? 99% of people the world over are stupid, and governments like to keep it that way. Or the 80/20 rule in economics, 20% of people do 80% of the work. What we need is a highly motivied, ideologically driven, group of patriotic Armenians to really sustain our nation. All major revolutions have been carried out by highly movtivated groups with the drive and tenacity to succeed with their mission; only then can we try to educate the people and make the lives of all our countrymen better. Remember it is about the quality of the person and idea(s) not the quantity, which is often trash.

So in conclusion lets not be too pessimistic or too optimistic, balance is key as in all things, keeping a clear, cool, and emotionless head.
                    I have faith in God and people like ourselves that Armenia will be guided in the right direction and will prosper.
                    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Substitution: Three new Dashnak ministers appointed after their fellow partisans’ resignations

President Serzh Sargsyan late on Monday accepted the resignations of three Dashnak ministers and signed decrees appointing their fellow party members to succeed them in their positions. Veteran government members Levon Mkrtchyan, David Lokyan and Aghvan Vardanyan had tendered their resignations as ministers of education, agriculture and labor and social affairs respectively after the Armenian Revolutionary Federation (ARF, Dashnaktsutyun) announced the new composition of its supreme party body, the Bureau, last week. The 11-member Bureau also included the ministers who thus gave up their ministerial positions to devote themselves fully to party activities. The ARF is a member of the recently formed four-party governing coalition, which also includes President Sargsyan’s Republican Party of Armenia, as well as Orinats Yerkir and Prosperous Armenia and thus has preserved its ministerial portfolios in the Tigran Sargsyan-led cabinet. By the presidential decree, Editor-in-Chief of the Yerkir newspaper Spartak Seyranyan was appointed Minister of Education, Arsen Ambartsumyan was appointed Minister of Labor and Social Affairs (he worked at the Ministry before this appointment) and MP Aramayis Grigoryan was appointed Minister of Agriculture.

Source: http://www.armenianow.com/?action=vi...g=eng&IID=1189

Նժդեհ

Comment

Working...
                      X