Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dashnaktsutyun - Armenian Revolutionary Federation

For christ, god's, Armenias Armenians sake what the hell are you talking about people? Stop living in the clouds and for just once look around and taste some reality. You state Saksian is a pupet in superpowers hands just tell the one who will replace him what will he be in the superpowers hands what the hell will he able to do lets assume the savior of Armenia Tashnak nomanee was president Vahan hovanessian and Russia and USA told sign this document what will he do? he will say no????? and suddenly after a year there will be no Krabakh or half of it will be occupied by Azeries. People keep on telling there are preconditions in the protocol point me out where the hell are thesequote them. almost all those I have talked to here who are claiming such haven't even read the protocol once. People who constantly say there is corruption in Armenia well I live in Lebanon as you know and I will ask DOESN'T THE DIASPORA HAVE CORRUPTION IN ITSELF? I can tell in case of Lebanes diaspora HELL YES but somehow we neglect what awfiul things we have and keep on critisizing Armenian government. For all those who think Tashnagtsuryoun is the savior of Armenia today wasn't tashnagtsutyun the ones who signed treaty of batum and they still celebrate the birth of independant Armenia that effectively was 9000 sq Km Im not critisizing ARF they had NO ONTHER CHOISE just like serj HAS NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO SIGN THIS PROTOCOL enough already this guy has proved over and over again he is competent capable person from day one we were and we are AT LEAST one step ahead of Trkish diplomacy and Turkey is in fact in corner right now but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we still remain in the clouds and still repeat the same old fary tales over and over again. wake up people. you want something better think about alternatives SCIENTIFICLY argued planed logical alternatives or else shut up. To all those saying we don't gain if we open the borders simple questions you want Armenia to prosper yeah? so it is very important for Armenia to have industry to prosper yeah? HOW THE HELL WILL WE HAVE INDUSTRY WITHOUT OPEN BORDERS? You argue that Turkish products reach Armenia now via Georgia why the hell will georgia benifit 300 mill$ transit tax money from us when if we open the border this transite tax money will enter in the Armenian governments pocket. Beside ever heard of inport taxes? Can't we protect our own industry by taxation stop hiding behind your fingers already.

Comment

Hye im with you in this bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Hye View Post
        For christ, god's, Armenias Armenians sake what the hell are you talking about people? Stop living in the clouds and for just once look around and taste some reality. You state Saksian is a pupet in superpowers hands just tell the one who will replace him what will he be in the superpowers hands what the hell will he able to do lets assume the savior of Armenia Tashnak nomanee was president Vahan hovanessian and Russia and USA told sign this document what will he do? he will say no????? and suddenly after a year there will be no Krabakh or half of it will be occupied by Azeries. People keep on telling there are preconditions in the protocol point me out where the hell are thesequote them. almost all those I have talked to here who are claiming such haven't even read the protocol once. People who constantly say there is corruption in Armenia well I live in Lebanon as you know and I will ask DOESN'T THE DIASPORA HAVE CORRUPTION IN ITSELF? I can tell in case of Lebanes diaspora HELL YES but somehow we neglect what awfiul things we have and keep on critisizing Armenian government. For all those who think Tashnagtsuryoun is the savior of Armenia today wasn't tashnagtsutyun the ones who signed treaty of batum and they still celebrate the birth of independant Armenia that effectively was 9000 sq Km Im not critisizing ARF they had NO ONTHER CHOISE just like serj HAS NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO SIGN THIS PROTOCOL enough already this guy has proved over and over again he is competent capable person from day one we were and we are AT LEAST one step ahead of Trkish diplomacy and Turkey is in fact in corner right now but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO we still remain in the clouds and still repeat the same old fary tales over and over again. wake up people. you want something better think about alternatives SCIENTIFICLY argued planed logical alternatives or else shut up. To all those saying we don't gain if we open the borders simple questions you want Armenia to prosper yeah? so it is very important for Armenia to have industry to prosper yeah? HOW THE HELL WILL WE HAVE INDUSTRY WITHOUT OPEN BORDERS? You argue that Turkish products reach Armenia now via Georgia why the hell will georgia benifit 300 mill$ transit tax money from us when if we open the border this transite tax money will enter in the Armenian governments pocket. Beside ever heard of inport taxes? Can't we protect our own industry by taxation stop hiding behind your fingers already.
        Bah hehe where were you a couple of months ago when i was the lone voice in here saying these things.
        Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
          Bah hehe where were you a couple of months ago when i was the lone voice in here saying these things.
          I was about to say the same, a lot of people in the diaspora seemed to have changed their mind about the protocols, about some political parties and people, and most of all about Sargsyan's government in general after...what? His speech on London? I remember about how they used to picture him along with Talaat Pasha, and now they applause his moves, I also remember how the ARF was extremely against the protocols and did all the marches and protests against them both in the diaspora and inside Armenia, and how eventually they had to agree with them, low their tone, and say they agree with the protocols but with some "changes"...I applause or brave fedayis on the ARF who have fought and gave their lives for the freedom of our homeland, but excuse me, the political party named ARF has been a failure since the times of the DRA.

It's amazing how people changes their minds so easily...
          Last edited by ashot24; 03-18-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashot24 View Post
            I was about to say the same, a lot of people in the diaspora seemed to have changed their mind about the protocols, about some political parties and people, and most of all about Sargsyan's government in general after...what? His speech on London? I remember about how they used to picture him along with Talaat Pasha, and now they applause his moves, I also remember how the ARF was extremely against the protocols and did all the marches and protests against them both in the diaspora and inside Armenia, and how eventually they had to agree with them, low their tone, and say they agree with the protocols but with some "changes"...I applause or brave fedayis on the ARF who have fought and gave their lives for the freedom of our homeland, but excuse me, the political party named ARF has been a failure since the times of the DRA.

It's amazing how people changes their minds so easily...

Yes what you say is true but lets not rub it in too much. Dashnaks along with most of the people here are still our people and anyone could have easily came to the same wrong conclusions while having nothing but love in their heart for the armenian people. Being wrong is part of being a human being, we all make mistakes. What seperates smart people from the dumb ones is learning from ones mistakes.
            Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
              Yes what you say is true but lets not rub it in too much. Dashnaks along with most of the people here are still our people and anyone could have easily came to the same wrong conclusions while having nothing but love in their heart for the armenian people. Being wrong is part of being a human being, we all make mistakes. What seperates smart people from the dumb ones is learning from ones mistakes.
              I know and agree with what you say, and eventually I am going to be fired by some of the members here, but I just wanted to make my point over the fact that peoples changes their mind easily, for whatever reason it may be. I love my brothers and sisters (I am a diasporan too) despite the fact who they support, we all want the best for our country...but it just broke my heart to see how much Armenia and its diaspora distanced furthermore with the issue of the protocols, something you could clearly see, for example, during last year's telethon when the feelings where exacerbated, and knowing that there were people who thought and actually didn't contributed to Shushi despite having the resources to, because they wanted to "protest against the protocols"...and eventually the majority of people who were against them then turned into their favor or simply forgot/ignored them after the storm passed...I, and I am sure others did as well, felt bad about it.

My point is that, as you said, we can acknowledge and learn from our mistakes, because more issues will come and feelings will be exacerbated again...and we don't need more distance between Armenia and the diaspora, because Armenia is nothing without its diaspora and the diaspora is nothing without Armenia.

Comment

Armenia is something, Armenia has a future. The Diaspora does not, so while it is around those in the Diaspora should help Armenia by whatever means they have, best is of course to return to the Homeland, but we all know that is not likely.
                For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
                to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Thank you UrMistake

Haykakan from day one I was with the signing of the protocols used to and still argue with people who think it is a bad move. I donno if yuou had notice my stance from my previouse posts. As for few months ago I donno as you can see i sometimes disapear and don't post at all that's because Im so busy have too much to do you can't imagine when i find time I post. but anyway Im glad you agree with me

Comment

Here is some more chest pounding by the dashnaks.

ARF PRIORITIZES REGIME CHANGE AT 15TH SUPREME ASSEMBLY

Asbarez
                    Monday, June 7th, 2010

ARF Supreme Council of Armenia Chairman Armen Rustamian

YEREVAN (ARF Press Service)-The Armenian Revolutionary Federation
                    concluded its 15th Supreme Assembly of Armenia on Sunday with the
                    election of a new ARF Supreme Council of Armenia to govern the
                    pan-national political parties operations in Armenia for the next
                    two years. The Assembly, which convened Friday in Aghveran, issued a
                    statement emphasizing the need for regime change and highlighting the
                    party's priorities in Armenia. The statement specifically stressed
                    the need for the restoration of national ideals within Armenia's
                    foreign policy, the establishment of social justice, protection of
                    civil rights and the need to form a new government.

At the conclusion, a nine-person council to oversee the party's
                    operations in Armenia was elected comprised of the following: Hayrapet
                    Babayan, Arsen Hambardzumyan, Tatul Harutyunyan, Michael Manukyan,
                    Ara Nranian, Armen Rustamian, Spartak Seyranian, Simon Simonian and
                    Hrach Tadevosyan. Rustamian was re-elected to chair the body.

During a press conference Monday, Rustamian emphasized that regime
                    change was the only way out of the current social and political
                    quagmire in Armenia. "We want to change the government by means of
                    elections. That is the way to go. Regime change through uprising is
                    always dangerous and harmful, especially given that Armenia and the
                    Armenians now face an unfinished war," said Rustamian.

He also announced that during the next presidential elections the
                    ARF will nominate its own candidate. "If Armenians had elected [ARF
                    candidate] Vahan Hovhannesian president in 2008 we would be living
                    in a different Armenia now," explained Rustamian.

"Obviously, the incumbent Armenian authorities are unable to solve
                    topical problems. The country needs a new regime, which would be
                    capable of resolving problems," said Rustamian. In this context, he
                    said, the ARF is the only force capable of solving existing problems.

"The time comes when changing the ruling regime becomes a matter of
                    national security."

Asked why the ARF does not demand President Serzh Sarkisian's
                    resignation if the party is dissatisfied with his policies, Rustamian
                    responded: "You are right. How long can we give the president new
                    chances? It is enough. We have closed our eyes to too many things
                    and given him many chances. They should not test the ARF's patience
                    and prudence."

The ARF statement contains a long of list of socioeconomic and
                    political problems facing Armenia, including a culture of electoral
                    fraud, government abuse and widespread poverty.

"Today the state is not on the side of its citizens," said Rustamian.

"Unfortunately, we have two types of states: One caters to the
                    interests of a minority-a privileged class-while the other has
                    abandoned its citizens."

"Social discontent has never reached such a peak and the social
                    situation has never been so difficult. I hope that the authorities
                    realize this as well," added Rustamian, who predicted that if these
                    conditions persist, a social uprising could take place in the country.

The ARF leader said that without necessary reforms, all future
                    elections will worsen the country's already tenuous situation. He
                    said the inability of the people to form a power base through free
                    expression has caused the current impasse.

Rustamian also didn't rule out early elections-both presidential
                    and parliamentary. "A force-majeure situation can always arise in
                    a country like ours, and any political force respecting itself must
                    always be prepared for such scenarios."

"During elections the authorities themselves corrupt the people
                    and then they seek great achievements. It is impossible," explained
                    Rustamian.

The part that makes me laugh is "he said, the ARF is the only force capable of solving existing problems"
                    Ok what problem has the ARF solved for Armenia that allows him to make such a claim? This guy is calling for regime change through elections but he knows full well that is not gona happen. And what is it exactly that this clown is so "fed up with"? He supported Kocharian and his oligarchs and nothing has changed in that regard so whats with the outrage? This president atleast did some tax reform and antigraft things which is more then any government backed by the dashnaks has ever done. I am against capitalism myself and a national socialist party would be a natural fit for a person such as myself but the utter ignorence of this party is jawdropping. They incite the entire diaspora against the president because they are too dumb to realize that there is a game being played, then they realize that a game is being played when the game is over and praise the president, then they stab him in the back and advertise for regime change. Just because the dashnaks underwent a regime change doesnt mean everyone else should follow suite. I seriously question the competentce of the rulers of this party who hardly do anything useful and are only good at pounding their chests and waiving flags. You know they kind of remind me of the idiotic american "patriots" who believed if they waive enough flags and attack enough countries then the economy will turn around and everything will be ok. Because of these fools the slick oligarcks of America wrote up the "patriot act" and took all rights away from these flag waiving idiots who pushed the act through the legislature like it was gona get them a free case of beer. We dont need idiots like these in Hayastan. It is fine and dandy to critisize the government but you have been part of the government a long time and what exactly did you get done then? It is great that the dashnak is willing to fight but it is even more important for a man to be able to think. In my opinion it is the dashnaks who need a regime change for they do not miss a single opportunity to completly misunderstand what is going down on the world stage. How come people like me and others here understand some basic principles of foreign relations and the dashnaks don't? How come we can see a game for what it is and the dashnaks don't? How come they have been in the government since kocharian took over yet have done absolutly nothing useful for Armenia on their own? They supported the oligarchs even though it is against their parties principles to do so all these years and what exactly changed now? Now they want to make changes through elections knowing full well that elections are rigged and even if the people did want to vote for them (which they dont) they still couldnt accomplish their goals. So what is the point of this organization in Armenias government? All they do is pointless speeches designed to antagonize the diaspora against Armenia. If there was ever a need for regime change it is in the party of the dashnaks but the problem is that they dont even know it.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Here is another idiotic plan. This one pretty much proves that the dashnaks are agents of the west in Armenia.

"ARF PREPARES THE POWER'S PATH
                      NAIRA HAYRUMYAN

Lragir.am
                      08/06/10

TO WITHDRAW

ARF Dashnaktsutyun declared its priority the change of power in
                      Armenia. In addition, though it was stated that the party will be
                      getting ready for regular elections, it was specially underlined that
                      a social revolt may happen in the country. It is also noteworthy
                      that Dashnaktsutyun stated that Armenia is forced unfavorable for
                      us peace in the NKR issue, and if the power agrees with such peace,
                      it will have to answer.

Combining these two statements, we can conclude that yesterday ARF
                      presented one of the possible scenarios of the development of events
                      in Armenia and in the region. The scenario is the following: if the
                      pressure by Russia or by anyone else increases reaching dangerous
                      limits, in the country, a social revolt by the ARF will happen, a
                      shift of power will take place and the Dashnaks, which are perceived
                      in the world as a party of radical nationalistic character, will take
                      the wheel of the country in their hands. This will enable to open
                      a bloodless path for the withdrawal of the current power, stopping
                      unfavorable for us settlement process and creating a new status quo in
                      the region. The new status quo will not be based on the expectations
                      of concessions by Armenia, but on the need to recognize the borders
                      established after the war.

When this scenario is accomplished can be only guessed, since,
                      "silence diplomacy" in the Karabakh issue is "spinning now with might
                      and main". In August, a visit of the Russian president to Armenia
                      is outlined, who, according to Zhamanak daily, will bring the plan
                      of the settlement including the surrender of three regions-Aghdam,
                      Fizuli and Kelbadjar. Since a "voluntary" agreement with this scenario
                      by Armenia is impossible, it is supposed that Baku may initiate a
                      small war. In this connection, the U.S. president Barack Obama wrote a
                      special letter to Ilham Aliyev and urged him to refrain from war. The
                      only peaceful scenario is left-to persuade Serge Sargsyan. And here
                      appears on the stage ARF Dashnaktsutyun with its social revolt."

This article states that the dashnaks are ready to cause social upheaval and take power. This sounds like a dillusional drunk yapping away. In the previous article they said they were gona take power through elections which anyone with half a brain knows wont happen and now they claim they will take power through social upheaval which again they cannot do. So like how many plans do these guys have and which leader is in charge? They are saying two different things from the same party, yeh you know that party that gets every call wrong. These idiots are again going against russia and siding with the usa. It is obvious they dont learn from their mistakes and again they are fully prepared for the people of Armenia to suffer the consequences of their time honored lunacy. The last time Armenia chose the usa instead of russia we almost lost our country with the likes of LTP taking us to the gates of hell. The Armenians of Armenia do not want to go there again and they wont. I dont think a party can be this stupid thus i am starting to believe the dashnaks do not work for the best interest of Armenia and would rather pursue party goals vs national ones. And befor the dashnaks here go gaga over what i wrote just read what these articles say again.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X