Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Karina Pasian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Karina Pasian

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
    I dont have to assume anything, you show your true racist self all on your own. You dont need to be a racist to be a patriot but thats beyond your understanding to.
    Damn, do you ever think back and realize that the only argument you ever bring fourth is that "I'm right, you're wrong, and you are a racist." And it's all based on absolutely no evidence at all.
    Did they teach you anything else in "Donkey school"?
    Because, "You are racist" seems to be your favorite expression. Hell, it almost seems like you somehow feel guilty that blacks were slaves of Americans, and feel the need to defend them <all the time>.
    Newsflash, you're Armenian, not American, you have no need to feel guilty and defend their position.

As for Karina, she looks nothing Armenian, and from what's written about her, it's apparent that besides knowing that she's half Armenian, she has no other interests in her heritage.

Comment

You dont need to be american to feel bad about what happened to the blacks just as you dont need to be a turck to feel bad about what happened to the armenians. Human tragedy can be shared by all hummans because we are all humans despite whatever minor differences we have. I dont know if Karina has any interest in her armenian roots but discounting any such scenerio without knowing anything about her is just not right. Had she been not black but half anything else i bet some of you would have had a different reaction. Yeh i am Armenian but that doesnt have to mean that i am racist.
      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

You dont need to be american to feel bad about what happened to the blacks
        That's true; however, your act as if you "feel guilty", not "feel bad."

but discounting any such scenerio without knowing anything about her is just not right.
        Good point, but wait....

Had she been not black but half anything else i bet some of you would have had a different reaction.
        There you go contradicting yourself. Weren't you implying that it's not good to make assumptions without knowing the facts?

Yeh i am Armenian but that doesnt have to mean that i am racist.
        There you go again, back to square one, using your best argument "I'm right, you're wrong, cuz you're racist and I'm not"
        That school you went to must have been something........

Comment

I am not assuming anything, the persons i was refering to have clearly stated their racist beliefes already. And yes racism is wrong no matter how you look at it.
          Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

I am not assuming anything, the persons i was refering to have clearly stated their racist beliefes already.
            I think clearly stated in "your mind" amounts to "they disagreed with you". Case in point, if someone doesn't like somebody else for whatever reason, you cannot jump in and say its racism. You go too far trying to "expose" everyone as racists, especially against blacks, which only makes me assume that
            A) You are completely indoctrinated in the liberal ideal of "positive discrimination against white men", or
            B) You feel that anyone who doesn't raise blacks to the heavens is a racist.

Either way, your arguments amount to nothing.

And yes racism is wrong no matter how you look at it.
            I don't remember saying anything that would prompt you to make that response. Weird

Comment

It is funny when you cant make a argument suporting your ideas you always revert to calling me a liberal as if that was some kind of cuss word. I have stated before that i am not a liberal but that seems to have escaped your attention. I do not have to expose anyone, a racist will expose himself. Instead of dwelling in your own fantacy land maybe you should scroll up and see why he is a racist or perhaps you agree with him and you guys can go wear capes and burn crosses and linch some people togather.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

It is funny when you cant make a argument suporting your ideas you always revert to calling me a liberal as if that was some kind of cuss word. I have stated before that i am not a liberal but that seems to have escaped your attention. I do not have to expose anyone, a racist will expose himself. Instead of dwelling in your own fantacy land maybe you should scroll up and see why he is a racist or perhaps you agree with him and you guys can go wear capes and burn crosses and linch some people togather.
                Sorry, I guess in donkey school they didn't teach you to differentiate between an observation and an argument. According to my observations of your behaviors I was able to assert that you are either a liberal, or like to act like liberals, as most of your arguments that I have witnessed were from a liberal point of view.

Furthermore, I'm glad to know you're not a liberal, but many of the ideas you have put forth are very distinctly coming from a liberal perspective, and thus, I find it extremely appropriate to label you as a liberal, regardless of what you claim you are.

Finally, the use of such an argument as "you should scroll up and see why he is a racist or perhaps you agree with him and you guys can go wear capes and burn crosses and linch(lynch) some people togather(together)." clearly means that you are the one who reverts to name calling when your arguments don't suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
                  Sorry, I guess in donkey school they didn't teach you to differentiate between an observation and an argument. According to my observations of your behaviors I was able to assert that you are either a liberal, or like to act like liberals, as most of your arguments that I have witnessed were from a liberal point of view.

Furthermore, I'm glad to know you're not a liberal, but many of the ideas you have put forth are very distinctly coming from a liberal perspective, and thus, I find it extremely appropriate to label you as a liberal, regardless of what you claim you are.

Finally, the use of such an argument as "you should scroll up and see why he is a racist or perhaps you agree with him and you guys can go wear capes and burn crosses and linch(lynch) some people togather(together)." clearly means that you are the one who reverts to name calling when your arguments don't suffice.

Exactly where does my argument not suffice? You cant just make a coment like that without any proof. Either come at me with proof or go get some sleep already.
                  Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Exactly where does my argument not suffice? You cant just make a coment like that without any proof. Either come at me with proof or go get some sleep already.
                    You already hate her because she is part black and you hate her more because this part black person is also par armenian

That's what doesn't suffice, as it's just name calling without any basis.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
                      You already hate her because she is part black and you hate her more because this part black person is also par armenian

That's what doesn't suffice, as it's just name calling without any basis.
                      Read further back and you will see he said exactly that those were his views-i didnt make them up. Its not name calling because there is a solid basis. This is not the only thread his veiws were expressed in either.
                      Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X