Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hampik Da Turk Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckBejug
    Oh man, I actually shuddered after I read that post (and the user webpage). Why oh WHY WHY WHY do some Armenias HAVE to act like they are lobotomized gangstaz? ayayay.
    act ? gangstaz? u guys really are a bunch of sterio typin snobby xxxxxxxs huh ??? insulting the way i spell words wtf? talking bout Armenians acting and what they are trying to be ....look at u guys....u cant even have respect! what makes u think ur better then me ? and that u cant even have a decent thread posted with decent convo without u bunch of spoiled terds poppin up and trying to correct me and throwing ur insults ....O im sorry i forgot u guys are ''real'' Armenians that know it all ...u sons of dogcrap have a internet cult going or what ?? u guys build up respect by insulting each other and try to show some wisdom out of it ?? or is da internet da place for u to act how u cant in person or release da stress u have in ur poor selfesteem lives?? cmon now...

Comment

Nono, no sterotyping here. The fact is I'm sick of seeing da Armenians out dere ho have to talk liek dis jes to think dere cool, man. If indeed this is how you were taught how to speak, then forgive me for my disrespect, you must have been educated at some terrible school that should have its accreditation revoked. Believe me, none of us here is pretending to be something we're not. Are you? I find it hard to believe that you're not trying to be all hard up and tough gangsta style with this:

"I LOVE SHOOTING AT LIL xxxxx ASS xxxxSUCKIN HATERS ... THAT TALK xxxx TO ME WITHOUT ME DOING NOTHING OR WITHOUT KNOWING ME ... IT GIVES ME A REASON TO LET MY ANGER OUT ON SOMEBODY ... KEEP IT REAL AND DONT BULLxxxx UR WAY THROUGH UR LIFE BY LIEING AND TRYA BE WHAT UR NOT .... CAUSE DA REAL 1z THAT DONT BULLxxxx CAN TELL IF UR A FAKE ... LEARN FROM UR MISTAKES ...GET EXPERIENCED AND KEEP UR HEAD HIGH ...PZZ"

What the hell is all that? Forgive me if it pisses me off to see people with a hell of a lot more potential sound like they are poghotsayin, street trash like all the freaking wannabe's out there that are a dime a dozen. Ok? I expect better than that from Armenian people. So sue me. Then when people talk sh!t about Armenians and how they are gangsters and they kill eachother and others and they are not good people, don't throw up your hands and feign innocence and wonder where they got that idea from.

That's my point of view. Care to explain yours? Like I said, forgive me for pointing fingers here, but go ahead and explain. Rather than snap at eachother maybe we can come to a consensus as to why these things are the way they are...
      The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by InFaMoUs559
        act ? gangstaz? u guys really are a bunch of sterio typin snobby xxxxxxxs huh ??? insulting the way i spell words wtf? talking bout Armenians acting and what they are trying to be ....look at u guys....u cant even have respect! what makes u think ur better then me ? and that u cant even have a decent thread posted with decent convo without u bunch of spoiled terds poppin up and trying to correct me and throwing ur insults ....O im sorry i forgot u guys are ''real'' Armenians that know it all ...u sons of dogcrap have a internet cult going or what ?? u guys build up respect by insulting each other and try to show some wisdom out of it ?? or is da internet da place for u to act how u cant in person or release da stress u have in ur poor selfesteem lives?? cmon now...
        This isn't about "real" Armenians. This is about acting like a real Armenian, not a misspelling thuggish fool. If Movses of Khoren saw your kind, he would consider suicide. You are dismissed.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
          This isn't about "real" Armenians. This is about acting like a real Armenian, not a misspelling thuggish fool. If Movses of Khoren saw your kind, he would consider suicide. You are dismissed.
          fool ? fool is DA one that has nothing better to do then correct my spelling and get ur pannies in a bunch because an Armenian uses slang .....Gangster or not ...people are gonna roll with a crowd right? a gangster , a skater , a hippie , a school boy . A DORK , ect ect.... all sterio typing , judging and predicting....u shouldnt treat people with a different taste , fashion , slang talk or anything with disrespect just because they are not what u approve of..... So ur sick of Armenians trying to be gangsters and act black ?? Well im sick of preety rich know it all snobz that have people figured out, that try to get respect power n all that crap by what they can do...not what they want to do....and preety much everybody is after respect , power , attention ect ect...da ones that earn it are da ones that have no shame in themselves and do say and live by what there mind n body want ...not saying being perfect but those live life with ease and highself esteem wich usually spreads respect...and tha ones that do it wrong are the ones that live behind a lie ...tha ones that have shame ...and do what they can ..not what they really want ....that arent satisfied with themselves...so whateva they are trying to build an image in they do it with discomfort and struggle ...those have low self esteem and eventually spread disrespect.. and insult me on the internet without even knowing me.......in ur opinion wether im right or wrong in anyway....thats fine...as long as im speakin from my heart and living a satisfied life with respect to those that respect me ...im better off then most of u people .....BLAH!
          Attached Files

Comment

fool ? fool is DA one that has nothing better to do then correct my spelling and get ur pannies in a bunch because an Armenian uses slang .....Gangster or not ...people are gonna roll with a crowd right? a gangster , a skater , a hippie , a school boy . A DORK , ect ect.... all sterio typing , judging and predicting....u shouldnt treat people with a different taste , fashion , slang talk or anything with disrespect just because they are not what u approve of..... So ur sick of Armenians trying to be gangsters and act black ?? Well im sick of preety rich know it all snobz that have people figured out, that try to get respect power n all that crap by what they can do...not what they want to do....and preety much everybody is after respect , power , attention ect ect...da ones that earn it are da ones that have no shame in themselves and do say and live by what there mind n body want ...not saying being perfect but those live life with ease and highself esteem wich usually spreads respect...and tha ones that do it wrong are the ones that live behind a lie ...tha ones that have shame ...and do what they can ..not what they really want ....that arent satisfied with themselves...so whateva they are trying to build an image in they do it with discomfort and struggle ...those have low self esteem and eventually spread disrespect.. and insult me on the internet without even knowing me.......in ur opinion wether im right or wrong in anyway....thats fine...as long as im speakin from my heart and living a satisfied life with respect to those that respect me ...im better off then most of u people .....BLAH!
            I'm not rich. Stop typing essays justifying your bad spelling and thuggishness.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
              Nono, no sterotyping here. The fact is I'm sick of seeing da Armenians out dere ho have to talk liek dis jes to think dere cool, man. If indeed this is how you were taught how to speak, then forgive me for my disrespect, you must have been educated at some terrible school that should have its accreditation revoked. Believe me, none of us here is pretending to be something we're not. Are you? I find it hard to believe that you're not trying to be all hard up and tough gangsta style with this:

"I LOVE SHOOTING AT LIL xxxxx ASS xxxxSUCKIN HATERS ... THAT TALK xxxx TO ME WITHOUT ME DOING NOTHING OR WITHOUT KNOWING ME ... IT GIVES ME A REASON TO LET MY ANGER OUT ON SOMEBODY ... KEEP IT REAL AND DONT BULLxxxx UR WAY THROUGH UR LIFE BY LIEING AND TRYA BE WHAT UR NOT .... CAUSE DA REAL 1z THAT DONT BULLxxxx CAN TELL IF UR A FAKE ... LEARN FROM UR MISTAKES ...GET EXPERIENCED AND KEEP UR HEAD HIGH ...PZZ"
              What the hell is all that? Forgive me if it pisses me off to see people with a hell of a lot more potential sound like they are poghotsayin, street trash like all the freaking wannabe's out there that are a dime a dozen. Ok? I expect better than that from Armenian people. So sue me. Then when people talk sh!t about Armenians and how they are gangsters and they kill eachother and others and they are not good people, don't throw up your hands and feign innocence and wonder where they got that idea from.

That's my point of view. Care to explain yours? Like I said, forgive me for pointing fingers here, but go ahead and explain. Rather than snap at eachother maybe we can come to a consensus as to why these things are the way they are...
              and i do agree with some of ur thoughts and sense some realness and true words from da heart.....

Comment

Infamous:

You assume people who have knowledge are rich and people who speak properly are rich. That is wrong of you. Everyone has access to that information. It is whether you decide to take advantage of it or deliberately choose to be part of a social culture that plays victim to the rest of the world. It's stupid to have something against civilized society. Who do you think owns the multitude of companies that cotribute to all aspects of rap music? That include the companies who invented the CD, who build the recording and mixing equipment, the nerds that make the computers you sequence on, the geeks that understand science enough to build decant speakers and stereo systems, etc. I guarantee they aren't like Snoop Doggy Dog. Black people are inventing a culture because they don't have any and you are buying into that culture even though you have your own. It's one thing to have musical taste and it's another thing change the way you speak and dress to fit in. Education is not a culture of it's own; it's a universal, open-minded, and most respectable approach to life. What is this living behind a lie stuff? What ckBejug or Anonymouse is a lie? Knowing they make an effort to speak properly says nothing about honesty but being a sub-cultural conformist does.

Comment

Originally posted by Stark Evade
                  Infamous:

You assume people who have knowledge are rich and people who speak properly are rich. That is wrong of you. Everyone has access to that information. It is whether you decide to take advantage of it or deliberately choose to be part of a social culture that plays victim to the rest of the world. It's stupid to have something against civilized society. Who do you think owns the multitude of companies that cotribute to all aspects of rap music? That include the companies who invented the CD, who build the recording and mixing equipment, the nerds that make the computers you sequence on, the geeks that understand science enough to build decant speakers and stereo systems, etc. I guarantee they aren't like Snoop Doggy Dog. Black people are inventing a culture because they don't have any and you are buying into that culture even though you have your own. It's one thing to have musical taste and it's another thing change the way you speak and dress to fit in. Education is not a culture of it's own; it's a universal, open-minded, and most respectable approach to life. What is this living behind a lie stuff? What ckBejug or Anonymouse is a lie? Knowing they make an effort to speak properly says nothing about honesty but being a sub-cultural conformist does.
                  ''You assume people who have knowledge are rich and people who speak properly are rich. That is wrong of you.'' ....a weak attempt of correction ...and no i do not ...and as for the rest of ur words i dont feel moved a bit ...enough of this ..... NOW....GETTING BACK TO MR.HOMPIK ...DOES ANY BODY HAVE NEWS CLIPPINGS OR PICTURES OF HIM ...

Comment

''You assume people who have knowledge are rich and people who speak properly are rich. That is wrong of you.'' ....a weak attempt of correction ...and no i do not ...and as for the rest of ur words i dont feel moved a bit ...enough of this ..... NOW....GETTING BACK TO MR.HOMPIK ...DOES ANY BODY HAVE NEWS CLIPPINGS OR PICTURES OF HIM ...
                    Because when you are an Armenian thug, you are in love with yourself and your ego and how dare anyone criticize.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

...and as for the rest of ur words i dont feel moved a bit...
                      Next time I'll do it through an Alpine system with a couple of JL subs and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X