Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Heinz Guderian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heinz Guderian

Heinz Guderian was one of the driving forces behind Nazi Germany's famed Panzer tank units and one of the most important architects of the Blitzkrieg. Of course, he was born in East Prussia which is Poland, but his last name is wholly of Armenian origin, yet the jury is out on this and I have seen mixed opinions. Does anyone have any sources for this?

If he is Armenian, the chances are that he is a descendent from the Armenians that lived in that area, which is Poland right now, since there were many Armenian communities in Eastern Europe, such as Poland and the Crimea, that have disappeared throughout the ages, but that's just a theory.
    Achkerov kute.

I also asked myself this question many years ago. I did hear some Armenians tell me that he was Armenian, because of his last name. But none of them was able to prove it. Guderian was from an old Prussian family. He does not even look remotely Armenian and I have not seen any evidence other than those wild claims by some Armenians who would even claim that Bruce Lee, Michael Jordan and the planet Neptune are Armenian! So my personal opinion is that Guderian is definitely not an Armenian.

Comment

Re: Heinz Guderian

Originally posted by jgm1975
      I also asked myself this question many years ago. I did hear some Armenians tell me that he was Armenian, because of his last name. But none of them was able to prove it. Guderian was from an old Prussian family. He does not even look remotely Armenian and I have not seen any evidence other than those wild claims by some Armenians who would even claim that Bruce Lee, Michael Jordan and the planet Neptune are Armenian! So my personal opinion is that Guderian is definitely not an Armenian.

Guderian was not Armenian. Additionally, there was a NAZI General named Rosenberg and I assure you he was not xxxish.

Comment

some sources say it's possible he was an Armenian...
        The family of Guderian or Kuterian is of Armenian origin, from Armenian Community of Poland
        this is the link http://heinzguderian.quickseek.com/

Bye the way he's looking very Armenian, looks like my grandfa

Comment

Originally posted by Osttruppen

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Osttruppen

Bari galust zinagits @nker. Vaghuts chenk handibel.

Guderian is most probably a scion, an off-spring of Europe's large Medieval Armenian community. However, in a realistic sense, he is a German - not an Armenian.
            Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by D3ADSY
              Sing it, Panzerlied, perhaps my favorite Marshal song of all time.

Original Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=527d3...elated&search=

Battle of the Bulge film version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZX5segcQZ8

Panzerlied

Ob's stürmt oder schneit,
              Ob die Sonne uns lacht,
              Der Tag glühend heiß,
              Oder eiskalt die Nacht.
              Bestaubt sind die Gesichter,
              Doch froh ist unser Sinn,
              Ja unser Sinn;
              Es braust unser Panzer
              Im Sturmwind dahin.
              Mit donnernden Motoren,
              So schnell wie der Blitz,
              Dem Feinde entgegen,
              Im Panzer geschützt.
              Voraus den Kameraden,
              Im Kampfe ganz allein,
              Steh'n wir allein,
              So stoßen wir tief
              In die feindlichen Reihn.

Wenn vor uns ein feindlicher
              Panzer erscheint,
              Wird Vollgas gegeben
              Und ran an den Feind!
              Was gilt denn unser Leben,
              Für unsres Reiches Heer,
              Ja Reiches Heer?
              Für Deutschland zu sterben
              Ist uns höchste Ehr.
              Mit Sperren und Tanks
              Hält der Gegner uns auf,
              Wir lachen darüber
              Und fahren nicht drauf.
              Und droh'n vor uns Geschütze,
              Versteckt im gelben Sand,
              Im gelben Sand,
              Wir suchen uns Wege,
              Die keiner sonst fand.

Und läßt uns im Stich
              Einst das treulose Glück,
              Und kehren wir nicht mehr
              Zur Heimat zurück,
              Trifft uns die Todeskugel,
              Ruft uns das Schicksal ab,
              Ja Schicksal ab,
              Dann ist unser Panzer
              Ein ehernes Grab.

Von Oblt. Wiehle, 25. Juni 1933

English translation - Panzer Lied (Tank Song)

If there's storm or it snows,
              Or the sun smiles on us,
              The day is burning hot,
              Or the night icy cold.
              Dusty are the faces,
              But joyful is our mind,
              Joyful our mind;
              Our tank roars ahead
              Within the storm wind.

When a hostile tank
              appears ahead of us,
              Full throttle is given
              And we close with the foe!
              It's not our life we value,
              For the army of our realm,
              Army of our realm
              For Germany to die
              Is honor most high.

And if we are abandoned
              By that unfaithful luck,
              And if we don't return
              To our homeland again,
              If a bullet strikes us down,
              If our fate calls on us,
              Yes calls on us,
              Then our tank will give us
              A metal grave.
              With thundering engines,
              Fast as a lightning bolt,
              The enemy engaging,
              Within our armor plates.
              Ahead of our comrades,
              In the battle, all alone,
              We stand all alone
              That's how we strike deep
              Into the enemy's ranks.

With obstacles and tanks
              The foe blocks our path,
              We laugh about it
              And simply pass them by.
              And if ahead guns threaten,
              Hidden in the yellow sand,
              In the yellow sand,
              We seek out our way,
              That no one else found.
              Last edited by Armenian; 10-18-2006, 01:42 PM.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have the Panzerlied on my iPod.

*sings it*

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                  Bari galust zinagits @nker. Vaghuts chenk handibel.

Guderian is most probably a scion, an off-spring of Europe's large Medieval Armenian community. However, in a realistic sense, he is a German - not an Armenian.
                  Heil brother! Tell the truth I was looking for you, and Melikian Avak told me that you are posting here. In stormfront (the link http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=195164) the guy named Aistulf told that you have posted a photo copy of a German document about Armenians being Aryan, so I'd like to ask if you could send it to my e-mail.

Comment

Hey, tell you what, all you Stormfront Armenians post your pictures there. If they give you a SF Armenia I'll shave my head and wear white laces on my boots.

Comment

Working...
                    X