Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The sad state of affairs of the forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sad state of affairs of the forum

Admin you should start advertising putting keywords like chatroom on your tittle pages gettings attention of people to come back .

Question

I was never informed, but why when you try to enter a post with "J E W S" it replaces it with "xxxs" (however the J E W S would be single spaced)
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Re: Question

Jews?

Comment

Re: Why the hell is the armenian club chatroom a ghost town

welcome back me

Comment

Is Anonymouse a new Hitler?

Oh, who would think so? But it certainly seems that way, doesn't it? From a historical perspective....

Comment

Re: Is Anonymouse a new Hitler?

Surely, I will be banned for this. However, having watched your posts over time, you are a little Hitler, Anonymouse. Nationalism, when taken to an extreme, becomes fascism. This is what you are - a fascist. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasmig View Post
              Surely, I will be banned for this. However, having watched your posts over time, you are a little Hitler, Anonymouse. Nationalism, when taken to an extreme, becomes fascism. This is what you are - a fascist. Enough said.
              Shut up, he is the best Armenian moderator we have had on any forum, it is only degenerate western minded "one worlders" like yourself that think otherwise. The reality is that the world embraced nationalism, therefore, it is in the best interest of Armenians to do the same. What you advocate is marginalization, subjigation, and, eventually, extinction. I am sick and tired of being told by Armenians, "hey man, you gotta be carful not to hurt anyone's feelings", why is it that Armenians should osterize themselves when you have 10x the nationalistic rheteric from Baku and Ankara? We shouldn't, we should strive to protect our interests at any cost, only then will we be great and prosperous.

You advocate the idea that Armenians should just lay down and die. The reality is that in a nationalistic world, you fight, you progress, and you become significant on the world stage. If you avoid fights, you decline, and you go extinct, this is the law of the land I was born into to, understand and accept this.

It is very convinient to live in the first world, with first world luxories, and ignore what fuels the western world because you are not the soldier in Iraq or Ahfganistan fighting to protect to secure these rights. All people like you amount to is getting degrees and going to starbucks, buying a latte, and talking about "Friends". The reality is that these luxories were erned by the nationalistically minded citizens and forefathers of those respective nations and people.

Look at Israel, do you think they care about the "moral question"? No, they don't, they will sell out everyone if it means that Israel will become a regional power. Do you understand they have nukes? They have nuclear submarines? They are building oil pipelines to Israel? Do you think they sit around in message boards debating these actions? No, they don't care if it does not serve the national interest, instead, they justify everything and try to sway public opinion. We should not care either, stop trying to play Mother Teresa, we tried once, we failed miserable.

You people make me sick somtimes, you got xxxxed in the ass 90 years ago and even today you stick to the same reduncy, when are you going to grow the xxxx up. Do you honestly think in 30 years when oil production levels, states are going to avoid wars over oil because "they don't want to encringe on the rights of other states"? Once Starbucks shuts down, your kind will be the first person to push for war and even then it will be up to realist like Anonymouse and I to slap some sense into you before you go into war and or commit genocide. The next 30 years is going to be a wake up call for the 1st world, when the idea of utopia is shattered people like you will see the true side of human nature. Understand I don't advocate war, but let us at least accept the existence of nationalism and strive to play by its rules

Understand, the world needs realist, they need leaders that understand what really drives the civilization mankind has inherited, only then can you solve problems. The world does not idealist, mankind deserves better then some latte drinking intellectual that does not understand his or head from his or her ass, like I mentioned earlier, grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hasmig View Post
                Nationalism, when taken to an extreme, becomes fascism. This is what you are - a fascist. Enough said.
                He is a good Armenian and that is why I like him.

He is a great asset to this board and a wonderful moderator.

Also, this is not the place for this silly post.

Եւ հայտնի է որ չես գիտեր ինչ կուզես:

Enough said
                Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Why the hell is the armenian club chatroom a ghost town

Based on my observation: At any given time we are getting about the same number of viewers here, between 50-75, as we have had in the past. However, recently there seems to be smaller numbers of active members making posts. This could be due to school, it could also be due to normal rates of attrition. I have also noticed that there has not been much silly talk or teenage "chat" going on as of late. I personally think its better to have quality over quantity. With quality, in due time this board can attract mature adults who want to engage in intellectual debate. In my opinion, this board can do without posts that have to do with car talk, rap, teen life, gangs, Kim Kardashina, movies, etc...
                  Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

And why exactly, everything 'evil', 'ultranationalist' or 'fascist' is being always associated with Hitler? And this, often times by Armenians, I have noticed..

Comment

Working...
                    X