Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Custom flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom flags.

Originally posted by Kavkaz View Post
    Well probably because the colors do not flow well together. Red, Blue, Orange is not colors that would really go well together.

If I was going to make an Armenian flag I would use ancient Armenian flags or the flag of Cilicia. Now Cilician Armenian flag was some sweet flag.

Lol you are such a clown. I hate it when Armenian act like this. You look like a clown. Have a normal conversation with someone instead of being an ass.

When you as a girl out and she rejects you do you assume that she is actually a guy because she did not take your offer?

So if I disagree and do not like the color does that make me a turk?

If I remember correctly, the Armenian government wanted to change Armenia's national Anthem to the old soviet one, I guess they were Turks.

You made a turkish comment, so whether you have turk blood or not you acted like a turk, which is bad enough.

As for you absurd comparison to asking a girl out, is that the best you could come up with?

I remember no such thing about Armenia's government wanting to change the anthem to the soviet one, but Russia did and put in new lyrics.

fyi: talking xxxx over the internet is easy, do it in person and it's a whole other game.
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      You made a turkish comment, so whether you have turk blood or not you acted like a turk, which is bad enough.
      And what exactly is a "turkish comment"? BTW who the hell are you? And how does one "act" like a turk on a forum? Are you demented or have some kind of personal issue you deal with on a daily basis?

As for you absurd comparison to asking a girl out, is that the best you could come up with?
      That all depends if this is the best you can come up with.

I remember no such thing about Armenia's government wanting to change the anthem to the soviet one, but Russia did and put in new lyrics.
      Well thats probably because you are a Turk, real Armenian would know this.

fyi: talking xxxx over the internet is easy, do it in person and it's a whole other game.
      HAHAH!!! OMG..... lol!....

OK TOUGH GUY! lol you clown.

Yeah man I know what you mean the streets are tough for a homo like you. You slang rocks to feed your family and bust a cap in peoples asses that look at you wrong. But you come on this forum because you are misunderstood and try to learn, but people like me come and "talk XXXX" and you need to give me a written warning so if I ever come across you in real life ill be aware to watch out and not have a cap busted in my ass. FO LREAL HOMOBOY!.

Lol you clown... Thanks for the warning heck I come here to get a life lesson daily from clown like you, don't you know?

Comment

Kavkaz, you don't have to use degenerating words to get your point across.
        Haha a "Wanna Be" online bully. Thats funny.
        You swear your mature but comments like these make people think twice...

Comment

Originally posted by internet (turk) warrior
          OK TOUGH GUY! lol you clown.
          Point proven.
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated

Comment

Originally posted by KinderHye View Post
            Kavkaz, you don't have to use degenerating words to get your point across.
            Yeah I agree.

Originally posted by KinderHye View Post
            Haha a "Wanna Be" online bully. Thats funny.
            You swear your mature but comments like these make people think twice...
            Point taken

Point proven.
            What exactly is that? You like dishing criticism but don't like taking it. I hate this in Armenians. Armenian are too dismissive about everything and we think we are the best at everything else.

Listen the Armenian flag is ugly and you do not need to be a Turk to think it is. Yes there are many ugly flags but for Armenia having such a rich history compared to others we should have a way better flag then a flag that only represents us after 1915. Armenians are an artistic people I am very sure we can make a better flag then Karmir, Kapoot, Gazaragoun.

Comment

Check this out: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...menianFlag.svg

This is a Armenian flag designed in 1885!. Even though it is not original in design the colors flow way better. I would be extremely proud to have this as a new flag of Armenia. I really like it.

Comment

Yeah I agree.

Point taken

What exactly is that? You like dishing criticism but don't like taking it. I hate this in Armenians. Armenian are too dismissive about everything and we think we are the best at everything else.

Listen the Armenian flag is ugly and you do not need to be a Turk to think it is. Yes there are many ugly flags but for Armenia having such a rich history compared to others we should have a way better flag then a flag that only represents us after 1915. Armenians are an artistic people I am very sure we can make a better flag then Karmir, Kapoot, Gazaragoun.
                Do you know how many people died so he can have the flag, it would be a disgrace to all who died in the fight for the freedom of Hayastan to change it.

And why change it, I love it. Got one hanging in my room. And i what do you want to change it, to th cilician flag? The lion and the cross, those days are gone, we need to adept to live and not linger to much in the past. the Flag has become a symbol of freedom and hope for Hayastan. Fedayiner fought under that flag in Artsakh.

Comment

Check this out: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Im...menianFlag.svg

This is a Armenian flag designed in 1885!. Even though it is not original in design the colors flow way better. I would be extremely proud to have this as a new flag of Armenia. I really like it.

To me that flag is an eyesore and also too much like the bulgarian flag, and the last thing I want is for Armenia to emulate the bulgarian tri-color.

Ditto to what Karo said.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                    Fedayiner fought under that flag in Artsakh.
                    Armenian soldier would have fought for any flag that represented Armenia. There was nothing special about three tri-colors, it could have been any color.

Comment

The old Armenian flag is nowhere close to the beauty of our current tricolour. I'll show you an ugly flag.

BTW, why Kavkaz? Is the word Կովկաս (Kovkas/Govgas) ugly too?
                      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Working...
                      X