Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Now and then

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now and then

There is nothing new bout anything in the world but what do you really know about anything you are talking about seriously? By seriously i mean something you have searched about. I am a Turk. I am someone who will never throw eggs to any armenian nor any other human being who are living in any place of earth regardless the painting of the skin, the eyes, the nation, the lifestyle. I know nothing more than you know about the so called genocide. Think like this, if any of you armenians who are born in armenia, born in Turkey would think just the opposite. The opposite of what you are thinkin now. What you are hating now would become what you will love. And if the same thing would happen to me i would be at the reverse position. But with a little difference. There wouldnt be hate. If you want to get what you want, which is something impossible for now, you have to reach everything and everyone with love. If you are talking about the past search the past and show your rightness. There will always be other who will say to you NO because of your approach. Even if your lobbies in USA(funny that you depend on a country like that) get the votes which they need, nothing will change until the attitude changes. Its the same here but the thing is In Turkey, Armenia is like a country far far away. First solve your own stuff. Let your people live the life they deserved. Become civilised. Dont judge anyone before judging anyone else. If someone who is so sofisticated couldnt solve his own mental problems, he will be useless...

Re: Now and then

and for all of you who get in the line saying things about the relations between turkey and usa, Turkey is the nation who didnt accept the iraq war. And the people who are waiting to talk about all other stuff, stop. Because answering with attacks is just for un-humans. dont be like that.. Just talk about the armenia and turkey. You know armenians and turkish were friends before. And maybe in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Minotoor View Post
      There is nothing new bout anything in the world but what do you really know about anything you are talking about seriously? By seriously i mean something you have searched about. I am a Turk. I am someone who will never throw eggs to any armenian nor any other human being who are living in any place of earth regardless the painting of the skin, the eyes, the nation, the lifestyle. I know nothing more than you know about the so called genocide. Think like this, if any of you armenians who are born in armenia, born in Turkey would think just the opposite. The opposite of what you are thinkin now. What you are hating now would become what you will love. And if the same thing would happen to me i would be at the reverse position. But with a little difference. There wouldnt be hate. If you want to get what you want, which is something impossible for now, you have to reach everything and everyone with love. If you are talking about the past search the past and show your rightness. There will always be other who will say to you NO because of your approach. Even if your lobbies in USA(funny that you depend on a country like that) get the votes which they need, nothing will change until the attitude changes. Its the same here but the thing is In Turkey, Armenia is like a country far far away. First solve your own stuff. Let your people live the life they deserved. Become civilised. Dont judge anyone before judging anyone else. If someone who is so sofisticated couldnt solve his own mental problems, he will be useless...
      Seriously. What's your point?

Just another post denying the genocide and how we are 'different' and come from 'different' outlooks, etc.?

This is nothing new, you're right. We average about a Turk a month who posts this bromide.

What is the purpose of you here? We disagree and we always disagree. As far as I can see, there is nothing left to talk about.

Bye.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Maybe there is. Or maybe the answer is in your question. there is no purpose. You would love it if I accepted everything. But it wont happen. Because its about things i wont accept till i read everything about it. Maybe there is something and i just accept those some things in it. If i say its a genocide will it change anything in your life? Will you live a better life? After 100 years after my acceptence will you become happier? Or do u ever think about any other things about the lives of people who are not like you? If your life is based upon my acceptence then you are in my possession. Are u waiting for the money which will come after my acceptence? if its like that then be happy with the money. Build statues with it. Throw birds to the sky with your love of peace. But will the peace come with the acceptence? Will your hatred be gone after it? The first step for being a human comes from accepting others...

Comment

Or is the first step being honest and humble, taking responsibility for your actions, i.e. admitting that your people are guilty of Genocide, and have denied it for over 90 years?!
          For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
          to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Minotoor View Post
            Maybe there is. Or maybe the answer is in your question. there is no purpose. You would love it if I accepted everything. But it wont happen. Because its about things i wont accept till i read everything about it. Maybe there is something and i just accept those some things in it. If i say its a genocide will it change anything in your life? Will you live a better life? After 100 years after my acceptence will you become happier? Or do u ever think about any other things about the lives of people who are not like you? If your life is based upon my acceptence then you are in my possession. Are u waiting for the money which will come after my acceptence? if its like that then be happy with the money. Build statues with it. Throw birds to the sky with your love of peace. But will the peace come with the acceptence? Will your hatred be gone after it? The first step for being a human comes from accepting others...
            So why are you hear posting? Simply to incite tensions? As there is nothing to discuss with you, leave.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

lets take SOD. They are citizens of USA and have passports labeled USA. They are American. But their grand fathers maybe grand grand fathers are Armenian. The thing they say about missing their ancestors, everything they talk about which is how they feel different when they come to Armenia is a lie. They are a product of emperialism. And as a product, they will allways go with the way how their government they (under shades) vote. With the label under "Steal this Album" do u think they want them to people literaly steal it? Leave those interviews. Tell me what happens when someone steal a thing in Armenia. Why are they still a US citizen? AS Every turkish around the world hold still their turkish passports why cant SOD throw their US citizenship and become solid Armenian citizens? If Armenia is their own soil why dont they start to live there besides living in the sunny LA? Do u think this will happen? i say no. Why dont we have a nobel priced armenian but we have turkish nobel price winner? OK right now he has some problems but it will pass do you know why? because he can talk openly about his country. And his country has the power and understanding about his thoughts. But do you have? Can you become? Can u evolve. I think this is the question. I read loads of opinions from armenians from all around the world. And most of them are starting like that. We armenians are like this because. Let the cause open itself. And face the reality. If you have the courage...

Comment

And education comes from swearing. Maybe i should learn more swear words from universities besides learning about humans. To be born in a foreign country doesnt mean its your own country. I just said learn more about yourselves. Learn more about the world. Why dont any other forum (which hasnt been started by armenians,or other turk haters) around the world discuss about this so called genocide? Why arent you the ones in Turkish forums discussing and expressing your thoughts and i am the one here in an armenian forum without any fear explaining about the world without any swear words? Without calling you an idiot but accepting you as a human? Without expressing myself with any animal instincts? I could swear back to you but why didnt i do it? After years and years later, after our bridge between you and me collapsed will you still accusing me that i did not answer you the same way you replied? Go shake yourself. By saying "yourself" i am talkin to most of you. If you want to lose yourself to your hatred let it be. But this is not the path you should take. Be a human. Try to become a 21st century country. Dont take the path of USA. They are not the ones who can help you. Of course if your (your highly civilised, locally admired, upper world educated) nation knows something more about them go after them. Their votes and blesses are upon you. You know the countries who are talking about the genocide is for real were (at that years) talking about your relegion as a misleaded one. Its a bit harsh i guess. something like genocide. go read a little a bit more.

Comment

Mher, there will be no insults tolerated, to my knowledge, underneath his broken English, he was not trying to be actively insulting although for many of us, his opinions are insulting. Minotor, your presence is causing incited tensions, just please leave.

Thanks.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Ok i will leave as i respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X