Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenians and Nazi Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Nazi-Armenian Genocide

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
    Sorry I thought Armenia was netural..my mistake. However I did however edit the said comment later because I realised Turkey was not a neutral power and actively helped the Nazi's (contradicted my later statement where I said Turkey helped the Nazi's).
    NP, wouldn't point out if it did not look contradictory, however I did understand what you meant and agree on Turkish government's role in helping the Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfYoz View Post
      I believe the Genocide happened but let's face most people don't. once again provide evidence that Turks saved J ews during WW2.. they were along with the Italians the only group that saved dozens of J ews.

In fact during 1943, when Hitler was ready to invade Caucasus.. he was motivated to reach the oilfields of Azeribaijan that was the time were he wanted to reach out to the Armenians and give them full duty of acceptance.

Hitler might have been playing cards with Turks during WW2 but trust me... he respected the Armenians.
      That's because it never happened, you are still speaking Azeri-Turk propaganda...you as I said belong in Turkey-Azerbajian, they want you there...write propaganda, say Turkey saved 1 xxx or 100 million xxxs or even 1 trillion xxxs. Reality is that there is a xxx deficit, meaning Turkey sent the xxxs in Turkey to Nazi death camps.

Comment

Turks role in helping the Nazis were only with Supplies but they shut that down prior to 1944 after pressure from the Allies/US.

Turks might have been allies with Germans but their real motive during WW2 was saving J ews perhaps the reason for it was because Turks and J ews were the ones behind our genocide and Turks felt they needed to save them.

Comment

Wait, are you suggesting that Turks actually had Nazi Death camps in Turkey? face it.. Turks saved a lot of J ews during WW2.. along with the Italians.

Turks and J ews have always been allies and they were behind our genocide.. look how Turks treated J ews when the Spaniards were persecuting J ews in Spain...

Comment

Turks role in helping the Nazis were only with Supplies but they shut that down prior to 1944 after pressure from the Allies/US.

Turks might have been allies with Germans but their real motive during WW2 was saving J ews perhaps the reason for it was because Turks and J ews were the ones behind our genocide and Turks felt they needed to save them.
            Okay...don't say anymore. You might make my head fall off with laughter.

The Ottoman Empire and Turkey's whole foreign policy that has never changed is oppressing non-Muslims and invading, destroying, pillaging non muslim nations and committing genocide against non-muslims, and you tell me Turkey wanted to help xxxs.
            Last edited by hipeter924; 11-17-2009, 03:45 AM.

Comment

France was one of the countries where Turkish diplomats worked to save xxxs. About 10,000 of 300,000 xxxs living in France at the beginning of World War II were xxxs from Turkey. Turkish diplomats serving in France at that time dedicated many of their working hours to xxxs. They provided official documents such as citizenship cards and passports to thousands of xxxs and in this way they saved their lives. Below is a story of these diplomats.
              LINK

Now please stop making stuff up.

Comment

LINK

Right you pick Turkish propaganda (Turkish Daily News) to back you up. Just stop, you are failing too much already. Just go before you make an even further idiot out of yourself, no one on this forum believes that xxxx. Just go.

Comment

The problem, is that you guys are trying to make Turks the devils from WW2 when in fact it was the Armenians who cooperated with the Nazis for several years to exterminate the J ews.

face it Turks saved J ews... they have always been allies... just look at the Young Turks most of them were J ews that were lead by Turks in Turkey.

Comment

LINK

Yeah and I am suppose to believe this? They are claiming they saved "thousands" of xxxs from 300,000, which again is a HUGE if for me in light of the constant xenophobic policies of the Turkish government against ALL of its minorities culminating with the genocide of our people, Greeks, Assyrians and many others and today the ongoing denial by these same individuals who are pursuing the same policy.

Heard of the 1955 Istanbul Pogrom? Where were these "officials" when Greeks, Armenians and xxxs were being attacked in front of their own eyes?

Comment

• Re: The Nazi-Armenian Genocide

The problem, is that you guys are trying to make Turks the devils from WW2 when in fact it was the Armenians who cooperated with the Nazis for several years to exterminate the J ews.

face it Turks saved J ews... they have always been allies... just look at the Young Turks most of them were J ews that were lead by Turks in Turkey.
                      I am not going to bother bating you further. So you believe the world is flat, that there are pink unicorns, oh and that Turk's are little angels that can't do anything wrong. But in the real world there are facts such as historical evidence, and propaganda and all your sources are propaganda. You are not worth discussing with.

Comment

Working...
                      X