Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenians and Nazi Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Nazi-Armenian Genocide

So when I send you a link, you suggest that you're not supposed to believe it? but then when you do it's a fact right?

look I'm Armenian, but I know for a fact that Turks saved J ews..

by the way it was the J ews and not the Turks that organized our genocide.. the Turks were just tools most of the work was done by the Zionist movement...

Ataturk, Talat Pasha were J ews.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfYoz View Post
      The problem, is that you guys are trying to make Turks the devils from WW2 when in fact it was the Armenians who cooperated with the Nazis for several years to exterminate the J ews.
      Stop saying this LIE over and over. It still would remain a LIE. Armenians did NO SUCH THING, your "photos" prove nothing, when they simply show very few people who chose to side with Germany to "liberate" Armenia. They were diluted no doubt, but to ascribe to them "extermination of xxxs" is a fallacious lie beyond words.

face it Turks saved J ews... they have always been allies... just look at the Young Turks most of them were J ews that were lead by Turks in Turkey.
      Yeah I see, working overtime for that bonus. Here you go a fresh article what Israel thinks about Turkey.

Turkey Not an ‘Honest Broker,’ Says Israeli Prime Minister

JERUSALEM (AP)–Turkey would not be an “honest broker” in any renewed peace talks with Syria, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, adding that the Turkish prime minister was not a “fair mediator.”

Turkey mediated four rounds of indirect talks last year between Israel and Syria. Ties between Israel and Turkey have deteriorated since then, and Turkey’s prime minister has harshly attacked Israeli policies. The worsened ties between the two allies have clouded the Ankara government’s role as a regional mediator.

Netanyahu told his Cabinet Sunday that Israel was prepared to talk with Syria, preferably directly, according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because of government regulations.

Netanyahu said that if talks take place through a mediator, then it should be “an honest broker,” according to the same participant. He quoted Netanyahu as saying that the Turkish premier was not a “fair mediator.”

Comment

Hey Carathsis I won't be surprised if you're a J ew you know...

How does it feel to have 6 million of you're people dying like dogs?

Comment

First of all douche, learn to read properly its Catharsis. Second of all, sorry to disappoint you Turkoglu, I am not a xxx so you will miss your chance to "save me."

Comment

Dogs, that's luxury. Both Armenian's and xxxs were treated like rats to be exterminated, you give the Nazi's and Turk's too good a name.

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924
              Dogs, that's luxury. Both Armenian's and xxxs were treated like rats to be exterminated, you give the Nazi's and Turk's too good a name.
              Once again, it was the J ews not the Turks who were behind our genocide. Ataturk/ Talat Pasha were all leaders of the Young Turk movement which were lead by Zionists.

In fact a smart Armenian would know that it was the J ews who tried to tell the Turks to kill us...

which is why Armenians and Turks should develop friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
                you give the Nazi's and Turk's too good a name.
                I believe he is one of those or perhaps even both.

Comment

Hey Cara, who is Avetis?

Comment

Hey Cara, who is Avetis?
                    Why do you care? It is an Armenian issue. Stick to your Turko-Nazi fetish.

Comment

You know Cara, I don't get why you're being so shallow... even my Armenian friend said that we killed J ews during WW2..

why does it seem like every Armenian has a different opinion on the same topic? no wonder we don't get along.

J ews deserved everything they got during WW2..

Comment

Working...
                      X