Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

An open message from an Iranian-Azerbaijani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An open message from an Iranian-Azerbaijani

First of all, why the hell would you people want to be associated with the moronic and cowardly people of Azerbaijan??

Second of all, you people look up to Armenia, your people come in the thousands to Armenia to taste freedom, be able to drink liquor, dress how ever you want. Really don't understand why you decided to put a theocratic psychopathic dictatorship that bans things like music, just comes to show the mindset of the people and of course the backwards religion.

Armenian government now looks to the EU for direction. We just squeeze money from your resources and trade, since why the hell would we want to look at the most backwards country in the world for direction

I hope you get out of that country, go to Armenia, America, EU and taste freedom, education, secularism......
    Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
    ---
    "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat View Post
      Well, Azar you are a modern "Iranian" in the sense that you are making no effort to be even slightly believable, and hold religious and national dogma to be more important than truth.
      What you claim is actually the reverse of the truth. The truth is that the population that lives in Iranian Azerbaijan is mostly ethnically Turkish, and the population of the Azerbaijan Republic is mostly Iranian with a mix of many Caucasian ethnic groups.
      Azerbaijanis speak a Turkic language, however they are racially and culturally not Turkic. They are of Iranic origin, it was due to the invasions and expansions into Azerbaijan in 9th century by Turks, that modern day Azeris speak a Turkic language.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaradagh
        Fake!

Armenians are the ones of "Iranic" origin.
        Hello Qaradagh

Can you say a few things about yourself.
        Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Fake!

Armenians are the ones of "Iranic" origin.
          Qaradagh, I don't understand your purpose in calling me a "Fake!", I have nothing but love to Armenians and Azerbaijanis, I feel as if in these types of situations you really have to take a stand with one side or you're called a traitor but in reality the traitor is the person who takes a supremacist view, as that person is neither interested in the peace of his nation nor the nation he is dueling against but rather his own selfishness and lack of self-pride.

I stand by what I have said 100%, I feel much more culturally akin to those kindred Armenians than I do to Northern Azerbaijanis. You would be foolish to believe that the only difference between Northern Azerbaijanis and those of the South is their geographical position. Iranian-Azerbaijanis are much more culturally related to their original Persian/Iranic roots than are the Northern Azerbaijanis. I feel no... how shall we put it, connection, with Northern Azerbaijanis other than a racial connection, I feel a much deeper connection with my Persian, Kurdish, Tajik, and all other host of Iranian ethnic groups.

I could never go to Northern Azerbaijan, I feel no connection with the people there other than race. I feel closer to an Afghan than a Northern Azerbaijani.

These words may shock you, but the reality that you need to face is that we Iranian-Azerbaijanis, are not interested in Northern Azerbaijan as much as you think, most of us wish you could join Iran alongside all other Iranian nations in secular freedom, but you Northern Azerbaijanis really don't care about us Iranian-Azerbaijanis, you promote violence and ethnic hatred towards my Iranian brothers, you promote racial violence against Armenians and others. My Iranian-Azerbaijani brothers are at a much higher cultural and spiritual level than you.

I am not a self-hating Azerbaijani in any way, I am simply speaking out of my own heart. You can call me a traitor, but then you'd have to call millions of Iranian-Azerbaijanis traitors, because we all feel the same way. We don't want to "nuke Iran", we don't want to speak Turkish, we want to speak Farsi, we love Iran, we love Armenia, we don't want these falsehoods being associated with us. Even with Irans problems, we will always be loyal to it.

An Iranian-Azerbaijani, Hossein Rezazadeh (Olympic weightlifter), was offered millions to compete for a Turkish team, but he refused, like most Iranian-Azerbaijanis would, because our homeland is not "Azerbaycan" (ugh) or Turkey, it's Iran. You will never suppress my voice, because I am a real Azeri.

Comment

Originally posted by Azar View Post
            Of course, I would love to see Northern Azerbaijan unite with Iran, that would be amazing.
            Azar I apreciate your sentiments and friendship.

Could you please explain your wish for (Northern ) Azerbaijan to be joined with Iran since you mentioned your feelings about the people there ( not being true Azeris etc).

What is the pull.
            Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
            Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
              Azar I apreciate your sentiments and friendship.

Could you please explain your wish for (Northern ) Azerbaijan to be joined with Iran since you mentioned your feelings about the people there ( not being true Azeris etc).

What is the pull.
              My personal apologies if I sounded that way, I believe that we (N-AZ and S-AZ) are both great people, I just believe that there is alot of differences between us both, an Iranian-Azerbaijani would not be able to relate as much with a N-AZ than with a Persian or Kurdish man, this is my personal belief. I hope that some day, when the fascist regime in Iran falls, which I really hope it does, Northern Azerbaijan will be reunited with Iran. Who knows, some day in the very late future, the world may become one country, I just wish for peace throughout the world. I am not a Muslim, but I respect Muslims and I believe in secularism.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by londontsi View Post
                Hello Qaradagh

Can you say a few things about yourself.
                he's an Azeri nationalist and has an alt account on this forum and at an other forum I visit.

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                  he's an Azeri nationalist and has an alt account on this forum and at an other forum I visit.

He must be a true (N) Azeri.
                  I shot in the air and he doing a runner !!

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                    It saddens me that alot of these so called 'nationalists', feel the need to scapegoat people or use racism to bring promote their views.

There are many definitions for nationalism, some are along the lines of the maintenance of sovereignty, others suggest ethnic superiority, or simply love for your country. In that way I say that there is nothing wrong with nationalistic ideology as long as it's in a peaceful progressive sense, and not in a extremist or racist way.

Why is it that as Azeris we must choose sides and scapegoat one group? I have seen unbelievable hatred against my brothers (Persians, Kurds, Armenians, etc..) from N-AZ extreme right-wing neo-fascist radicals, I don't believing in choosing sides like this. I really want to make it clear to those Azeri extremists, that I don't support violence, racism, or hatred against anyone, or any religion, and this "pick me I'm better" mentality we see from these N-AZ nationalists is just ridiculous and utterly offensive.

Image of Armenian children:

Image of Azerbaijani children:

I wholeheartedly believe Azerbaijanis, Iranians, and Armenians can live in peace without hatred. The first step is to stop seeing these differences and focus on the beauty and similarities of one another!

Comment

Don't know what your talking about, this is my first and only account here.

I already said what I had to.

There is nothing as "Azeri". I m Turk.
                      Kind greetings, whether you believe that you are Turkish or Azeri, there is no need to call others fakes. Just know that we Iranian-Azerbaijanis, don't believe we are Turks, we however believe in the factual documented recognized history, which is that in the 9th century we were invaded by Turks.

Peace and love, whether you are a Turk or an Azeri, there must be peace in the Caucasus and Iran

Comment

Working...
                      X