Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Would you be okay with giving away southern Armenia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you be okay with giving away southern Armenia?

Originally posted by levon View Post
    F&ck Kurds. Several thousand years and they haven't been able to establish any form of government. They can believe whatever the hell they want to believe, but the fact is that after another several thousand years they will still be f&kin "kochvor azg", with no actual homeland.

As far as your question, are you an idiot? Do you think any Armenian, or rather, any person in their right mind would give away land? It takes blood to get and will take blood to give. If the Kurds want it, they can come and die for it. I personally don't give a rats a$$ what the Kurds claim and want.
    How dare you attack Kurds like that, Kurds are good people. I as an Iranian respect Kurdish land rights, if they want a small part of Iran back to create a Kurdish state, I would respect that.

I think your hateful tone against Kurds is wrong.

Comment

No Kurds are just bunch of backwards nomadic people, who the Turks used to massacre our people. I honestly have very little respect for them, and spit on their land rights, they are living on historic Armenian land, and acting like its their ancestral homeland. Their region in Iraq is enough.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

As the old saying goes...

Wherever a Kurd lays a turd, that is Kurdistan! Biji Kurdistan!
        Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by Azar View Post
          Kurds are good people. I as an Iranian respect Kurdish land rights, if they want a small part of Iran back to create a Kurdish state, I would respect that.
          PJAK is making life very hard for Kurds who have lived in Iran as Iranians forever. There is absolutely no justification or legitimacy in their land claim. They had roamed the mountains as long as they have been around until Turks took it away from them, I sympathies but now they have a very good chance in Northern Iraq....they should be very careful not to allow it to fall under Ankara's influence (Which might be too late, they are cooperating with them already, oil deals, new Turkish consulate/embassy building) and they should be very wary of Western powers and Israel using them as a proxy which these powers will eventually throw them to the Wolfs, as they have in the past.
          B0zkurt Hunter

Comment

No its not ok, first of all its a stolen and occupied land,firstly it should be returned to there owners and then speak about any other claims.

Comment

How dare you attack Kurds like that, Kurds are good people. I as an Iranian respect Kurdish land rights, if they want a small part of Iran back to create a Kurdish state, I would respect that.

I think your hateful tone against Kurds is wrong.
              The world is a hateful place, get used to it. If you're stupid enough to give away land, then that's your loss. I don't have to respect anyone's land rights. Land rights are BS. If you want land, fight for it and take it, but don't expect anyone to give you land just because you lay your palms up and beg the "liberal west" for your "fair share of land."

It is obvious you are not a native of Iran, or if you are, you have spent a significant amount of time abroad, as your naive undertone hints of liberal hypocrisy that just cannot spend enough time preaching "equality, fairness, respect, blah, blah" but when the time comes to actually do something about it, countless other problems arise for which it is yet again necessary to cry "equality, fairness, respect, blah, blah". In the end it's nothing but false words and false promises all stemming from the unbelievably illogical viewpoint that somehow, someway, respect, fairness, equality should never be earned, but instead, should be given away for free.

I have an awesome suggestion. I would love it if you moved to Turkey and started spreading your liberal viewpoints. In a short while Turkey will just give us our lands back out of "respect".

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
                In the end it's nothing but false words and false promises all stemming from the unbelievably illogical viewpoint that somehow, someway, respect, fairness, equality should never be earned, but instead, should be given away for free.

I have an awesome suggestion. I would love it if you moved to Turkey and started spreading your liberal viewpoints. In a short while Turkey will just give us our lands back out of "respect".
                The liberal ideology that they force on us was brilliantly thought up by the ultra wealthy. They take money from the hard working class and give it to the welfare cases and call it "equality". They give jobs and positions to people that have no business having them because of their "colour" or "gender" and call it "equality". Of course the bleeding heart liberals (mostly women... and men that were breast fed until they were 8 or never had a father figure) eat it up. The Kurds were nomadic people, they were lucky enough to be allowed to graze in the pastures with the farm animals and now they want land that was never theirs? It's not enough that they live in villages that once belonged to Armenians? I hope they realize that they are just there for the time being and there will be knocks on their doors with eviction notices in the future.
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

I'm surprised and deeply offended at the anti-Kurdish racism here.

I thought Kurds and Armenians were like brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddo211 View Post
                    PJAK is making life very hard for Kurds who have lived in Iran as Iranians forever. There is absolutely no justification or legitimacy in their land claim. They had roamed the mountains as long as they have been around until Turks took it away from them, I sympathies but now they have a very good chance in Northern Iraq....they should be very careful not to allow it to fall under Ankara's influence (Which might be too late, they are cooperating with them already, oil deals, new Turkish consulate/embassy building) and they should be very wary of Western powers and Israel using them as a proxy which these powers will eventually throw them to the Wolfs, as they have in the past.
                    Let's hope and pray that Kurds receive their freedom and rights in a peaceful way. I often hear about how badly Kurds are oppressed in the Middle-East, I feel sorry for them. I hope and pray for peace.

Comment

I'm surprised and deeply offended at the anti-Kurdish racism here.

I thought Kurds and Armenians were like brothers?
                      Either you don't know the history or you're pushing buttons....

"After the loss of the European part of its empire in the Balkans, in the midst of World War I, the Ottoman Empire feared for its hold upon Anatolia itself, and decided to settle the long-unfinished business of conquest with a conscious act of genocide. But the Turks lacked the resources to do so in the midst of war, and Turkey’s military leaders enlisted Kurdish tribes to do most of the actual killing in return for Armenian land. That is why Kurds dominate eastern Turkey, which used to be called, “Western Armenia”. The Armenian genocide, in short, gave rise to what today is Turkey’s Kurdish problem. "

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/IJ16Ak02.html
                      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Working...
                      X