Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Current Condition of Armenia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Current Condition of Armenia

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    I just provided you with ample reading to do, which you should incorporate into your brain before posting on this topic again.

Russia warned turkey against invading Armenia. The turks were going to use the pretext of the NKR war in order to help the azeri scum and finish their business from 1915.
    If turkey were really concerned about other things and wouldn't invade Armenia then why does it keep its border closed? Are you aware that under international law blockades or closing a border by one country against another is considered an act of war?

If given the chance and the right pretext turkey would invade Armenia, to deny this is to deny the nature of turks and their pan-turanist agenda. Now more than ever they have turned back to the Near East and Caucasus since the eu won't have them. Neo-ottomanism is alive and well; it is said the fm of turkey is the mastermind behind this new foreign policy initiative.
    Armanan, you should not it's pointless to discuss things like this with a brainwashed Dashnak. They don't know what politics is, till this day they hate Russia even more for what happened in the past, than they hate Turkey.

Comment

Then you are blind. I will present you with some readings to do so you can catch up and know the facts as to what Russia did for Armenia and what their role has been in the Caucasus since the 19th century.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-T...8%E2%80%931829)

This last link is very important. The Russians with the aid of Armenians handed the turks a very brutal defeat, one which is still remembered to this day in turkey and is a sort of day of mourning. By the end of 1916 Russia controlled large areas of Western Armenia and had not the Revolution occured in 1917, Armenia would today be much larger and stronger.

Please let us not confuse bolsheviks with Russians. The Slavs of the ussr suffered more than any other people, and it is known that many of the bolsheviks were not even ethnic Russians but rather joos. On top of that the bolsheviks did not enjoy popular support, contrary to their name which means majority, and they were financed by western bankers and interests. Armenia lost its independence because it was weak and was forced to choose between the lesser of two evils, being overrun by the bolsheviks or the turks, the choice was pretty easy. Lenin wrongly thought that he could expand communism into turkey and therefore made nice with ataturd. And to be specific, it was stalin, an ethnic georgian, who redrew the map of the various soviet states and thus it was he who put Artsakh and Nackichevan in the azeri ssr. To dismiss the prior help which Russia had given to Armenia against the turks because of the bolsheviks is illogical and disingenuous.

And I didn't even get into the cultural, scientific/technological, and athletic aspects which Russia and later the ussr (to their credit) brought into Armenia.
      Sorry I do not read wiki... it is for mentaly disabled....

All you say is a part of russian propaganda as in soviet time as well in post soviet.... I wouldnt say that all is not correct but it is just one side of the coin. You are apperantly ignorant about the other side.What in relation of bolsheviks being xxxs... who do you think own russia today? Russi bolshevik or not bolshevik always was run by NOT russians. And it always was an shovenist imperialist and expansionist state... never changed.

Comment

----

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuch View Post
          Sorry I do not read wiki... it is for mentaly disabled....

All you say is a part of russian propaganda as in soviet time as well in post soviet.... I wouldnt say that all is not correct but it is just one side of the coin. You are apperantly ignorant about the other side.What in relation of bolsheviks being xxxs... who do you think own russia today? Russi bolshevik or not bolshevik always was run by NOT russians. And it always was an shovenist imperialist and expansionist state... never changed.

Till this day they hate and mistrust Russia even more than they do Turkey, isn't that funny? Most of them are immature, emotional, poorly educated peasants. They do not serve Armenia, they serve the party. Because Russia did something to the Dashnaks, they will prefer to "pay them back" even though Armenia will be worse of by that, because they don't care about Armenia, they care about the Dashnaktutyuun. Very dangerous indeed.

You want to know who owns Russia today? Just watch Russia Today, which spreads "anti-Semetic" news every ten seconds (in the eyes of the xxxs). Times have changed, and why not try to "rule" Russia, why do you have the backward mentality, of giving up? Armenians can have a huge influence on Russian politics and business, but you are a Dashnak, you probably won't know what that means.

Simply pathetic!
          Last edited by Tigranakert; 03-12-2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

No, he is a sad excuse for a Dashnak! On this topic he will be considered a troll.
            For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
            to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tigranakert View Post
              Till this day they hate and mistrust Russia even more than they do Turkey, isn't that funny? Most of them are immature, emotional, poorly educated peasants. They do not serve Armenia, they serve the party. Because Russia did something to the Dashnaks, they will prefer to "pay them back" even though Armenia will be worse of by that, because they don't care about Armenia, they care about the Dashnaktutyuun. Very dangerous indeed.
              You see you label me without even knowing who am I. And you are talking about immaturity…I do not serve any party I serve my nation and the party you mentioned serves that nation from 19 century. Who do you serve? Russians?And whatever Russia did to Dashnaks it did to your country (remaining it is called Armenia not Russia)
              You want to know who owns Russia today? Just watch Russia Today, which spreads "anti-Semitic" news every ten seconds (in the eyes of the xxxs). Times have changed, and why not try to "rule" Russia, why do you have the backward mentality, of giving up? !
              By the quality of media you are watching I can assume your level of education…and you still call me peasant. The same Anti-Semitic sources are spreading hate against all not Russians.. go to streets of any Russian city and ask how much they “love” Armenians. For half-drunk Russian we are all the same Armenians, turks, uzbeks…
              Armenians can have a huge influence on Russian politics and business, but you are a Dashnak, you probably won't know what that means. !
              Your ignorance about political maturity of Dashnaks amuses me…. Another sighn of mental disability provoked by Russian propaganda and probably abuse of vodka )))
              Simply pathetic!

Comment

No, he is a sad excuse for a Dashnak! On this topic he will be considered a troll.

Just in case if this forum is run by Russian FSB
                Other way I would propose to ban everyone who makes propaganda for foreign to Armenia states. I pitty people who have no faith in their own nation and looking for some second category countries to bring them freedom… ridiculous… how many times my poor country suffered because of such idiots and they are still there….

Comment

I just provided you with ample reading to do, which you should incorporate into your brain before posting on this topic again.

Russia warned turkey against invading Armenia. The turks were going to use the pretext of the NKR war in order to help the azeri scum and finish their business from 1915.
                  If turkey were really concerned about other things and wouldn't invade Armenia then why does it keep its border closed? Are you aware that under international law blockades or closing a border by one country against another is considered an act of war?

If given the chance and the right pretext turkey would invade Armenia, to deny this is to deny the nature of turks and their pan-turanist agenda. Now more than ever they have turned back to the Near East and Caucasus since the eu won't have them. Neo-ottomanism is alive and well; it is said the fm of turkey is the mastermind behind this new foreign policy initiative.
                  This is mare exaggeration directed to create horror in Armenia (I wonder where it comes from?) Turks are turks and no one argues that one. But they care about NKR and azeries as much as it feats their very complex political agenda.. they might provide some military help to azeries but never will go to the open hostilities with Armenia. Specially with their today’s political agenda... Your post shows that you are really not aware what turkey is and have level of knowledge of geopolitics corresponding to your very limited mental abilities.

Comment

]You see you label me without even knowing who am I. And you are talking about immaturity…I do not serve any party I serve my nation and the party you mentioned serves that nation from 19 century. Who do you serve? Russians?And whatever Russia did to Dashnaks it did to your country (remaining it is called Armenia not Russia)
                    The party didn't serve the nation from 19th century. Just like an individual, it did good and it did bad. I judge people not by their color or from what party they are, but what they did for their country. Something most Dashnaks don't understand. And I do not see the Soviet Union as Russia, as real Russians were not in power, ethnic Russians have always been and will remain the most loyal friends of the Armenian nation. But I understand, you have been traumatized and you have to serve your party, instead of your country.

By the quality of media you are watching I can assume your level of education…and you still call me peasant. The same Anti-Semitic sources are spreading hate against all not Russians.. go to streets of any Russian city and ask how much they “love” Armenians. For half-drunk Russian we are all the same Armenians, turks, uzbeks…
                    It is not true, have you been in Russia, have you studied in Russia, have you lived in Russia, have you exchanged thoughts with the Russian elite? If not, shut up. This is what your Dashnak parents probably have taught you. The Armenian elite is overrepresented in all spheres in the Russian Federation, Russia is one of the most tolerant countries I have ever been. Go to the streets in Europe and ask how much they love "Armenians", actually in Europe we are the same as Turks, Moroccans and other muslims. It was in Russia for the first time where they truly knew the difference between Armenians and other foreigners. And I am not talking about poorly educated extremist Russian youth (which is a small minority), but the average Russian. As their boss where they work is Armenian, or their dancing teacher is Armenian, or their best friend is Armenian, or their favorite politician is half-Armenian, or their favorite singer is Armenian, or their favorite mathematician is Armenian, or their favorite teacher is Armenian, or because they work in an Armenian company, or because they are invited to Armenian parties.

Again, political immature Armenians need to learn a lot. Take the jews, they don't care if they live in a country that is democratic or communist, free or unfree, they just infiltrate, and turn the system so that is works for them. Instead of letting your emotions run, now we have the chance to "infiltrate" into the Russian society, as we can use our enormous potential to influence the politics and business life in Russia. But no, as you are an unwise, emotional "revolutionary" man, you prefer to destruct than to build. It's just pathetic. Wake up, Armenia can't do things on their own, we need to influence other countries and use their potential, don't you see this? No, you won't see this, nor understand.
                    Last edited by Tigranakert; 03-12-2011, 05:31 AM.

Comment

The party didn't serve the nation from 19th century. Just like an individual, it did good and it did bad. I judge people not by their color or from what party they are, but what they did for their country. Something most Dashnaks don't understand. And I do not see the Soviet Union as Russia, as real Russians were not in power, ethnic Russians have always been and will remain the most loyal friends of the Armenian nation. But I understand, you have been traumatized and you have to serve your party, instead of your country.
                      What exactly Dashnaks did bad? Facts please!!! I repeat I do not serve any party, but if choos to serve ARMENIAN TRULY NATIONAL party or to foreign country my chois will be obvious... in your case you would prefer russia

It is not true, have you been in Russia, have you studied in Russia, have you lived in Russia, have you exchanged thoughts with the Russian elite? If not, shut up. This is what your Dashnak parents probably have taught you.
                      In fact the funny thing is that I really lived and studied in russia... from 1985 to 1990. I know russians apparently much better than you do. You are talking about russian elite which is merely 5 percent of generla population (and by the way the elite is not ethnic russians in majority) and I am talking of 95% of population which dose not know even what is difference between Armenia and azerbajan. And if you say that russians are friends you probably ignorant about handreds of armenians getting beatten in russian streats (if not killed ) just for being NOT RUSSIANS.
                      In relation of parents I bet yours even didnt know they were Armenians.... before some one told them Otherways they would teach you more to trust your nation and not half-drunk Vania
                      Last edited by Mukuch; 03-12-2011, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X