Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are you okay with Gay Armenians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are you okay with Gay Armenians?

Originally posted by Azar View Post
    As a proud Azari I am shocked and insulted by your rude tone towards me. I am a lover of Armenia and Iran, their respective cultures and civilizations. Your homophobic and bigoted attitude is utterly disgusting and not fit for a true noble Aryan. I would like to make it clear that I will never leave this forum. As I've made it clear in the past, we Azaris are an extremely emotionally charged people, simple insults against our character can bring us to the point of tears, even a single rude remark can make us cry for hours, we are a very tolerant and progressive people, we are advanced, civilized and sexually attractive. If our sexual prowess and our respect for the homosexual peoples of our beautiful planet offends you then I ask you to leave, respectfully!

Have a nice day and God bless Hayastan and Iran (also Azarbaijan).

You are neither noble and Aryan, nor here without an agenda. This post was more than enough for me and others to realize you are a poser and not what you claim to be.

From now on you are 'persona non grata' which in internet lingo = a troll!
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
      To each there own
      we can't judge them...if they want to be Gay...let them

who are we to tell them it's right or wrong

My Opinion

There is a difference between being 'gay' and homosexual. One is a lifestyle which sets the believer apart from the rest of society based purely on their sexual tastes, while the other is only one's sexual orientation, and does not set out to create a fake otherness from the rest of society.

The main issue here is how azar is a troll, not the actual topic title.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
        Then siktir from the forum!
        I agree with Armanen, we should keep our Armenian forums clean and tidy. This is not a place for the homosexuals to contact/talk to hundreds/thousands for finding out a partner to act/PM.
        Last edited by gegev; 03-03-2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Gegev...
          you are a prime example of a troll yourself sometimes but i love you anyway

You do realize that homosexuals and bisexuals are perfectly capable of interacting with people without trying to date them all...right?.... I don't think you're that oblivious, having a MBA and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tali View Post
            Gegev...
            you are a prime example of a troll yourself sometimes but i love you anyway

You do realize that homosexuals and bisexuals are perfectly capable of interacting with people without trying to date them all...right?.... I don't think you're that oblivious, having a MBA and all.
            May God save me!

Comment

not like your wife loves you. more like a friend, despite how much you hate me
              that higher type of affection - only my boyfriend can lay claim to.

You're so interesting, Gegev. It's cute in a way. You always give me the mental image of a punked-out teddy bear - such a 'toughie' on the outside, but still you're a teddy bear.

somehow, i find it difficult to believe God will save you from compliments...
              Last edited by Tali; 03-04-2011, 12:43 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

not like your wife loves you. more like a friend, despite how much you hate me
                that higher type of affection - only my boyfriend can lay claim to.
                May God save your boyfriend, too!
                Last edited by gegev; 03-04-2011, 12:48 AM.

Comment

there is nothing wrong with gay people in any country, as for the parades and the lifestyle, it's high time most people realize that this isn't something that came hand in hand with being gay, their weren't gay parades in ancient rome or athens, or wherever else gays and lesbians were way in the day. It's a reaction to the treatment gay people have received across the globe for the past century and half.

If gay people had just been allowed to be gay and out about it they would of never felt the need to have a parade to show their pride about being gay. If gay people had been treated just like any one else this whole time, they wouldn't of been segregated from society and developed their own subculture, and then even subcultures of that subculture and so on. The same goes for any minority group that feels/is oppressed or ostracized by the majority

I'm not saying that treating gay people will suddenly become straight if they are treated normally, but it's like a teen who does rebellious things just to piss off mom and dad, they may grow out of the phase but at the core they're still the same person, they've just stopped trying to piss off mom and dad.

In the end who really cares what gay people do? I hardly think Anderson Cooper or Jodie Foster are shattering the pillars of society and family values. The more things anti gay activists try to do, the more they'll just feed the fire and cause more parades and things they don't like to happen
                  Last edited by ara87; 03-04-2011, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Thank you, Gegev That was so nice of you to wish my boyfriend a blessing from God. I'll let him know.

What amuses me is that in a lot of ancient militia, the men practiced homosexuality. They even had to be "adjusted" to sleeping with females. One of the most interesting things I learned from history

Comment

What amuses me is that in a lot of ancient militia, the men practiced homosexuality. They even had to be "adjusted" to sleeping with females. One of the most interesting things I learned from history
                      These are myths propagated by people who want others to think this was regular practice. The only reason men went to war was to rape exotic women.
                      "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Working...
                      X