Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are you okay with Gay Armenians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are you okay with Gay Armenians?

Originally posted by Mos View Post
    You said, "most people who get aids, get it from the back door" That's implying that from the back door your get aids, and thus aids is the initial infection. You officially "get" aids after your T-Cell count drops below 200. But even "get" is not the proper term. It's more correct to say aids develops.
    Implying is your interpretation, not mine. You can dance around the issue, but there is no explicit mention, and that closes this issue.

That was pretty explicit as you were clearly referring to me in that quote. Jgk3 was referring to me in his post and you were thus quoting him and referring to me. It's not brain surgery, your were referring to me as an idiot and it's clear from your quote. Stop trying to deny the obvious.
    Sorry, saying "If an idiot wants to sound credible" is not explicit, it's called implicit. That's the distinction. It would have been explicit only if I had said something like "he is an idiot, or mos is an idiot," but I didn't, you made the connection, hence, your interpretation.

So if you don't care why were you whining about my spelling of that one word? Was that really so crucial to the argument at hand, or you just had to find a distraction?
    Learn to spell, then no one will criticize you.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post
      Isn’t this called MJORITY harassment?

Thus in fact they want someone out of the MJORITY to harass; when they are talking about their “rights”.

Talking about "democracy" & “rights” serves as a tool; that makes MAJORITY HARASSMENT legal for them.
      I agree. Why the hell should we, normal people, have to care about the perverse problems of a small group of people who suddenly feel empowered just because western liberals want to do away with traditional family values in general. Yes, it is majority harassment when a f@ggot can't shut the f*ck up about his "imaginary rights", as if somehow, someone has oppressed him, when all he wants is special treatment. Then has the audacity to suggest that somehow, not supporting gay rights is the greatest moral mistake one can make, as if gayness is some kind of holly mental state that affords one the moral authority to suggest what's right and wrong?
      Yeah, f*ck that. A mental perversion should be discouraged as much as possible. Homos deserve no rights that straight people don't have. This means no gay marriage. Furthermore, if homos don't want to be persecuted they can move to a place where society is more accepting of them. No society should bend over backwards for a small minority of population suffering from mental problems. So, if gays in Armenia want more freedoms they can move to San-Francisco, because they will never find peace in Armenia.

I remember an incident some years back. Two homos in Armenia decided they wanted to get married. Of course no priest would even entertain the idea so they decided to sneak into a church and get married. Needless to say, no one in Armenia will accept such disrespect to the church. The next day these guys disappeared for good. I think one of them was eventually found the forest, but that's just rumors. In short, this situation will never change. Our culture does not need perversions that keep our population from growing.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
        Implying is your interpretation, not mine. You can dance around the issue, but there is no explicit mention, and that closes this issue.
        It's not even implying. You say "people who get aids" - that alone is outright incorrect. For the hundredth time, you can't get aids!!! Aids can develop but you don't "get" aids. There's no implication here I'm directly referring to what you said.

Sorry, saying "If an idiot wants to sound credible" is not explicit, it's called implicit. That's the distinction. It would have been explicit only if I had said something like "he is an idiot, or mos is an idiot," but I didn't, you made the connection, hence, your interpretation.
        How about you refer to it in context and stop playing games. You can take anything out of context and make it sound like it was about something else.

I will post again so you remember:

Secondly, I only brought up his spelling, because he arrogantly declared that my entire argument is invalid because one cannot get AIDS, but has to get HIV first.I think an idiot who wants to appear credible should at least use correct grammar, especially if he boasts about "being in academia."
        The "he" obviously refers to me - and in the second part of that second sentence you make it more clear that you are referring to me. One doesn't have to be a brain surgeon to know that you were calling me an idiot in that quote. Stop playing games.

Learn to spell, then no one will criticize you.
        Oh, look who's talking. The person who doesn't know difference between British and American spelling and tries to cover his a*s when he is humiliated. So now British spelling is the incorrect spelling? Are you going to go on and prove this for all of us?

Stop digging yourself in a deeper hole with your BS statements. You won't accomplish anything.
        Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
        ---
        "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

It's not ...
          Mos, I really don't give a sh&t what you have to say. This is a useless discussion.

Comment

Mos, I really don't give a sh&t what you have to say. This is a useless discussion.
            So why the hell have you been whining about my spelling for the last few pages if you think it's a useless discussion and denying what you clear said regarding getting aids?? You should have just stopped talking early on, instead you went on to attack ridiculous things and trying to cover your mistakes rather pathetically wasting everybody's time and derailing this thread.
            Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
            ---
            "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

...and vagrant lies (last 3 pages)
              It's more just basic misunderstanding on how AIDS works and ignorance of the different variants of the English language.
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---

Comment

So why...

Comment

took you 4 pages to understand.

Հաճա՞խ ես մարդկանց ներվերը ուտում:
                  Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                  ---

Comment

Last edited by levon; 02-26-2011, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Mos; 02-26-2011, 12:21 AM.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X