Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Whats wrong with non-pure armenians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went once and it was chaotic..people tryed to be nice but because of some spamming I didn't remained attentive and I quited. Forums are much more efficiant!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
      Every culture is protective. All mixtures throughout history have been in degrees, and not in kinds. Those that have mixed in kinds do not really exist anymore.
      mixing spells the beginning of end for the civilization. countries like america do not have national identities. they are about values. if america falls, they wont be new american nations. countries with strong cultural traits survive revolutions.

Comment

I'm half-armo and I think if anything it's more of a benefit than a hinderance. I don't really have the Armenian nose, that's a plus. And I don't look less Armenian than a full one, although lots of people do think I'm Hispanic or Middle Eastern. I know it's about more than just physical appearance, but of all my full Armenian cousins I'm the most involved in and educated on the culture because I've had more interest in pursuing it than them.
        I guess the reason I don't see mixing as big deal is because I've grown up so completely American. The U.S. is in its own little world and I, fortunately/unfortunately was born into it.

Comment

Many members of my family are half Armenians.,.. it all depends on what you identify yourself as. For example, I have member sof my family who are 50% Jewish, some Persian and others Assyrian. Some of them decide to be very proud as Armenians and I give them full respect. Some decide to ignore their Armenian side and embrace their Odar half.. them I don't show respect for.
          "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

the first post is a good point. And by the way I didn't know armenians put bombs in France to recognize the genocide i wanna know more about that cuz it doesnt seem like somehting armenians should be doing, (start a new thread about that if u have info) But I think it's ok for Armenians to be half. no big deal, personally sometimes i wish i'd meet some bomb Armenian chick who's actually half japanese. Girls who act their culture are hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
              the first post is a good point. And by the way I didn't know armenians put bombs in France to recognize the genocide i wanna know more about that cuz it doesnt seem like somehting armenians should be doing, (start a new thread about that if u have info) But I think it's ok for Armenians to be half. no big deal, personally sometimes i wish i'd meet some bomb Armenian chick who's actually half japanese. Girls who act their culture are hot.
              I have a friend who is half asian. I see you have a thing for them..from reading other threads.

Goal of the week: Hook Thai-Samurai with a cute Armenian/Asian Chicka!
              You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

Originally posted by !EEK
                Well it's in general talk and I just wanted to know because I have never seen any culture being so protective towards their heirloom
                If we hadn't been protective, we wouldn't exist now... Armenia is in between 3 Muslim and 1 Christian (almost the same as Muslim) countries, and I guess you know our History... We are protective because we know that we are small nation and we will survive if we always be together... this is why Armenians are protective, and I respect that protectiveness... but I don't see any point, why half-Armenians have problems... you are also Armenian, and if one girl didn't reply because you are half-Armenian, it doesn't mean that everyone thinks like that... you say, “I'm half-Armenian"... why don't you say "I'm Armenian"... ?

Comment

are there armenian/asians? that would be a trip.

Comment

you may be right (again ) but I don't want to neglect my other origine..hard job . Well I've got an armenian name too, but I'm not dark of skin, people confond me with some Nordic origine guy (sweden, danemark)...well my name is Vartan. By the way how do you pronouce it in english? I have to think for 2 secs before saying it...

** In reply to Thai-Samurai**

Anyway for the armenian puting bombs in france, it's a true story but they were very few and ended up just after Chirac recognized the genocide. It's not a good way to demand something.... but it worked
                    I must say I never searched this on google because I expect to have alot of things related to the middle east by writing "Terrorist"

Comment

Originally posted by !EEK
                      you may be right (again ) but I don't want to neglect my other origine..hard job . Well I've got an armenian name too, but I'm not dark of skin, people confond me with some Nordic origine guy (sweden, danemark)...well my name is Vartan. By the way how do you pronouce it in english? I have to think for 2 secs before saying it...
                      Thats what some of us mean jan. See you cant neglect your other origin. Nor can other Armenians and half Armenian. As you marry out of race again, your children become less Armenian. They lose that culture because they need to respect and up hold the other ones. There is nothing wrong with marring an odar..if you belive it is not wrong. It is your life and your choices. People always think that I want Armenians to only marry Armenians. In many ways thats true but thats NOT my point. Just like in your other thread...I mentioned...Humans are clearly free to decide, but they are also held accountable for their actions by a moral law of cause and effect. And that effect is...that Armenians are dieing out.
                      Last edited by XxgoeyxX; 10-08-2004, 09:39 AM.
                      You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X