Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The American Armenian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is because of the large amounts of Armenians that come from Armenia stick together, instead of learning new things, they just artificially bring their old world problems here.

Armenians in America were succesful, notice the Famous Armenians forum! I have noticed in many private Armenian schools that the kids really do talk about more...hmm..."MTV"-like things than those kids who do not. Something must be wrong, because I believe the other day a girl said that she was "friends with benifits" with a couple of guys...I asked her what it was, when she responded that it was being friends while making out with the occasional oral or anal sex, I was really shocked.

The loudest girls at school are Armenian, the boy who has gotten in the most fights (and lost most of them) is Armenian, the best cheater at school (no not me *blushes*) is an Armenian girl. All these things are widely excepted by the majority of the campus at my school (high school btw). Whenever someone needs to get answers for a test, or pass their driving exam, they simply ask, "where is the Armenian?" haha.

^^This all seems fun now when I get a lot of attention, but I have stopped. Why? It occured to me, that we kids are going to grow up and become the adults of tommorow...and do I really want all the Adults to be teachign their kids that the Armenians were the largest cheaters of their day???

Whatever...Im lost...open a coke and go jerk off or something...have fun forum!

Comment

u know what im sick of? people who badmouth other armenians, but they themselves arent all that either- i say keep ur poo to urself and only be respoinsible for ur diongs and stop talking ishh** about some armeiians , this armeian that armenian-im sure u can figure out if im referring to you- all ican say is that peopleneed to see the log in their eye before they point out a splinter in another's eye....

peace

Comment

Originally posted by angelik22
        u know what im sick of? people who badmouth other armenians, but they themselves arent all that either- i say keep ur poo to urself and only be respoinsible for ur diongs and stop talking ishh** about some armeiians , this armeian that armenian-im sure u can figure out if im referring to you- all ican say is that peopleneed to see the log in their eye before they point out a splinter in another's eye....

peace
        Oh, Angelik! Nice of you to jump in. HEY! Are you one of these Armenians that keeps getting bad mouthed? The ones that listen to negroid music and believe that the key to life is happiness and material thigns?

Realize, first off, that the only reason I criticise is because I am affected by it. Not only am I worried for my people getting a bad image and ruining what I try to create (a good image for Armenians), BUT they also ruin my reputacion as well. No one at school who has known me for 6+ years ever thought I was an Armenian...because I never talked big, I never rode around in a fancy car, I was an average student with an interest in history and politics that made great debates during class, no one ever had a clue...until I told them. So frankly, I dont think any non-Armenian at school believes that I am Armenian, because of the reputacions the others have created (Tigranes, here is one for you, 5 White skinned, Classical nosed, BLUE EYED, brown haired Armenian girls go to my school....4 of them hang around with the mexican wannabe gangsters and ballers acting like phucking hos! if that is not embarassing, I have no idea what is!)

So Angelik, before you open your mouth, judge yourself...Are you a good Armenian? Do you try to learn new things and interact with non-Armenians equally with Armenians? Do you try to help others and create a friendly atmosphere with Armenians and non Armenians? Of course not, Angelik, "Armenians are better than blacks and mexicans"...of course, but then again, you are comparing Armenians to xxxx, which really makes me happy *SARCASM*. Try comparing Armenians to the White communities and the Jews (you know its true). See then how "good" Armenians are...you will see that the majority of Armenians in California have scared reputacions for a while.

Comment

I agree with Angelik. Even though the things you say are true. But ENOUGH already. Not in every single post. Its rather annoying. We get it...we know..and we are trying to stay away from people like that. NOW go read Flames post in yet another "penis" thread. Try it.........might just work.
          You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

No, apparently some people dont get it. Armenians need to change, you are women, why odnt you slap your xxxxty gfs and change the men? Cmon...team effort, ill go around school slapping all the Freshmen armenian goof balls and you do that to your armenian friends! itll be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayq
              No, apparently some people dont get it. Armenians need to change, you are women, why odnt you slap your xxxxty gfs and change the men? Cmon...team effort, ill go around school slapping all the Freshmen armenian goof balls and you do that to your armenian friends! itll be fun!

I have no comments for silly post.

Now my dear.... Listen to me....I love Ice Cream...and I soo love to take you to this place I know. Its yummy yummy...would you like to join me.

Comment

Oh, Angelik! Nice of you to jump in. HEY! Are you one of these Armenians that keeps getting bad mouthed? The ones that listen to negroid music and believe that the key to life is happiness and material thigns?

So Angelik, before you open your mouth, judge yourself...Are you a good Armenian? Do you try to learn new things and interact with non-Armenians equally with Armenians? Do you try to help others and create a friendly atmosphere with Armenians and non Armenians? Of course not, Angelik, "Armenians are better than blacks and mexicans"...of course, but then again, you are comparing Armenians to xxxx, which really makes me happy *SARCASM*. Try comparing Armenians to the White communities and the Jews (you know its true). See then how "good" Armenians are...you will see that the majority of Armenians in California have scared reputacions for a while.

Ummm NO wrong again. I guess You should PM her too. Get to know her a little bit. There is a good bunch of girls on this forum. To bad your only 16. Darnieee pooo............. they are always young....

Comment

Originally posted by XxgoeyxX
                  I have no comments for silly post.

Now my dear.... Listen to me....I love Ice Cream...and I soo love to take you to this place I know. Its yummy yummy...would you like to join me.
                  oh yes, if i only had some form of personal transportation.

Comment

It is because of the large amounts of Armenians that come from Armenia stick together, instead of learning new things, they just artificially bring their old world problems here.

Armenians in America were succesful, notice the Famous Armenians forum! I have noticed in many private Armenian schools that the kids really do talk about more...hmm..."MTV"-like things than those kids who do not. Something must be wrong, because I believe the other day a girl said that she was "friends with benifits" with a couple of guys...I asked her what it was, when she responded that it was being friends while making out with the occasional oral or anal sex, I was really shocked.

The loudest girls at school are Armenian, the boy who has gotten in the most fights (and lost most of them) is Armenian, the best cheater at school (no not me *blushes*) is an Armenian girl. All these things are widely excepted by the majority of the campus at my school (high school btw). Whenever someone needs to get answers for a test, or pass their driving exam, they simply ask, "where is the Armenian?" haha.

^^This all seems fun now when I get a lot of attention, but I have stopped. Why? It occured to me, that we kids are going to grow up and become the adults of tommorow...and do I really want all the Adults to be teachign their kids that the Armenians were the largest cheaters of their day???

Whatever...Im lost...open a coke and go jerk off or something...have fun forum!
                    I have noticed that you have surpassed Hyejinx in the arena of girl troubles. Do not worry my newly-hit-puberty friend, for with time all things shall pass.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

I too agree with angelik. Quit Bltchin about everyone else and live your own life...hopefully the Armenians you are refering to will wake up one day, but until then just stay away from them, find your own group of friends that you can relate to and enjoy life.

Comment

Working...
                      X