Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turkish penal code: say Armenian Genocide is true --> go to jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was just trying to say same things... from a different perspective..so lets say we have our own faults and there are people (in and out) using those faults to gain advantages...i think we can agree on that...by the way it was SUSURLUK incident you were talking about...and yes inner corruption makes us weak against anything and our politicians using this weakness and saying it is justbecause of our enemies... we agree on that... actually there is not much we dont agree...i just objected that you were talking like there is no any enemy other then us... so its cleared then...
    i had a kurdish 3rd mate onboard sometime ago and he said that " Atatürk promised us some land if you help Turks in indepence war" and i said " he was just fooling you and i think he had in mind to terminate you as it happend to some others" .. i am not that unaware as you think by the way...

Comment

Turkey should be its own continent. That way, we can clearly say what the crappiest continent on Earth is.
      this post = teh win.

Comment

we can make Anatolia a continent.i like that idea too... just like imaginary continent of europa... what a bull's hit...

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
          i was just trying to say same things... from a different perspective..so lets say we have our own faults and there are people (in and out) using those faults to gain advantages...i think we can agree on that...by the way it was SUSURLUK incident you were talking about...and yes inner corruption makes us weak against anything and our politicians using this weakness and saying it is justbecause of our enemies... we agree on that... actually there is not much we dont agree...i just objected that you were talking like there is no any enemy other then us... so its cleared then...
          i had a kurdish 3rd mate onboard sometime ago and he said that " Atatürk promised us some land if you help Turks in indepence war" and i said " he was just fooling you and i think he had in mind to terminate you as it happend to some others" .. i am not that unaware as you think by the way...
          hm well Ok then - perhaps we do agree - though I am not totally convinced. I will acknowldge thoguh that you certainly are nto the first Turks that I have had discussions with along these lines who was very aware of the history anf the corruption...I think Atraturk promissed the Kurds many things he never intended to deliver on and in fact intended quite clearly to betray them on (from their perspective). I still see a very distinct trend among (many/most?) Turks to deflect blame to others. Ottoman EMpire was struggling - it was the foreigners and minoritees fault. Turks and Armenains were killed - Armenians fault. Kurds killed - Kurds fault. Turkish ecomomy struggling - Europeans fault - etc. I think its long past time for Turks to accept some of their misteps - then perhaps the world would be more willing to give them some credit as well...

Comment

try telling those to us... instead of working hard we sit and wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
              just like imaginary continent of europa... what a bull's hit...
              Clever!

Though what princess gave her name to "nat-hole-ia"?
              Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

a-nut-hole-ia

Comment

Re: Turkish penal code: say Armenian Genocide is true --> go to jail

Originally posted by Red Brigade
                  Yes i was waiting to see what the reforms would be in the reforms of the new Turkish Penal Code.Nothing was changed on the Armenian issue.I think it is written in their constitution that you are not alowed to question Ataturk , or you will be considered a traitor.And you know many of their journalists were lead to prison because ''they insulted Ataturk''.
                  Apparently nothing is changed.

hi!red brigate,I want to know where you live?I think you must know that turkey never perpetrated genocide against armenians,I think you must take this issue easy,because armenia is very unmodern,underdeveloped,and even your people in yerevan can not read newspaper at nights at home,armenia has sporadic electric connection,and because of border embargo by turkey and azernaycan.and even armenia has no land connection,only by means of georgia and iran.turkey doesnt need armenia,because turkey is very powerful country and easily can affect world politics in this region with russia.and turkey has very threatening and long-standing army.and you must grin and bear turkish entity.I think armenia must retreat from occupied regions(karabag)or else you will die of hungry!!!!.dont be furious at me,we must discuss this topic objectively.and azerbaycan overtook armenia in terms of economy and military aspect.and easily you can compare yerevan with baku,you will see the difference.I visited baku.and other than you will surprise very much,but I dont want armenian soldiers leave karabag,because I dont want any instibility in this region.but do you think that armenian side will make comprimise?at the same time,armenian foreign minister and his azeri counterpart is to meet in london,after this meeting prime ministers is to meet.I think armenian people musnt agree with azeri side,bec.you must relinguish some soils.I dont want it,because Im armenian origin boy and my family too,,,but we live in turkey.how about?will they agree about this problem?I want your comments!!! see you....
                  Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

WHEN THE TERROR IS ALIVE,,,EVIL NEVER DIES....

A nation which makes the final sacrifice for life and freedom doesnt get beaten.....

mustafa kemal ATATÜRK

Comment

Yay for reviving old threads.

Boo for spewing out the same old Turkish garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmaker
                      hi!red brigate,I want to know where you live?I think you must know that turkey never perpetrated genocide against armenians,I think you must take this issue easy,because armenia is very unmodern,underdeveloped,and even your people in yerevan can not read newspaper at nights at home,armenia has sporadic electric connection,and because of border embargo by turkey and azernaycan.and even armenia has no land connection,only by means of georgia and iran.turkey doesnt need armenia,because turkey is very powerful country and easily can affect world politics in this region with russia.and turkey has very threatening and long-standing army.and you must grin and bear turkish entity.I think armenia must retreat from occupied regions(karabag)or else you will die of hungry!!!!.dont be furious at me,we must discuss this topic objectively.and azerbaycan overtook armenia in terms of economy and military aspect.and easily you can compare yerevan with baku,you will see the difference.I visited baku.and other than you will surprise very much,but I dont want armenian soldiers leave karabag,because I dont want any instibility in this region.but do you think that armenian side will make comprimise?at the same time,armenian foreign minister and his azeri counterpart is to meet in london,after this meeting prime ministers is to meet.I think armenian people musnt agree with azeri side,bec.you must relinguish some soils.I dont want it,because Im armenian origin boy and my family too,,,but we live in turkey.how about?will they agree about this problem?I want your comments!!! see you....
                      haha. not true. we live just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X